Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Tokage I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Tokage I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Tokage I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Tokage I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tokage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Tokage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Tokage I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tokage I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tokage I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Tokage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokage Empty
PostSubject: Tokage   Tokage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:10 am

Name: Tokage Mikura

Release Phrase: Tokage, destroy

Represent: Lizard/Dragon

Element: choose an element:
Void(Invisability, Supersonic Speed, and demension channeling)

Sealed Description: They are the three swords behind his avatar

Tokage Anime_guy

Released Description: The apperance is a green armor. Naraka grows spike on his back, and on his arms, and the armor takes a scale like appearance, making him look more like a lizard. Naraka's hair changes to a mohawk like style, and he has spikes running down the back of his neck as well, looking like plates. Naraka has a long lizard like tail with spikes on it, and it is green and skaley. His feet take the appearance of lizards feet, while his hands stay the same but just grow claws. His eyes change shape a little and look a little more demonic then before, he also has streeks of read by his eyes now.

Initial Release: Naraka's three swords surrond around him and swirl, splitting thereselves into thousands of Reaitsu formed daggers that are behind him. He commands the army to do whatever he pleases even swarming enemies of he wanted to.

Ultimate Ability/Attack:
Void of Absolute Destruction:

[note: all of the steps do not have to be used]
This technique is a three step move and is mostly used only as Naraka's last resort. In the first stage the sword to the right of Naraka rises into the sky and stabs itself within the ground. The area around Naraka and the opponent is then changed and they are taken to Naraka's personal dimension. The second step includes the left sword of Naraka rising up into the air and twirling into the sky and stopping. If the blade is pointed up, the opponent is haunted by several Illusions of all kinds, if the sword is pointed down, the hands that are the same color as them reach out to hit them and can possibly grab them. Step three the sword then stabs Naraka and it looks as if he dies, the body falling to the floor, and the enemy is then hit with the same sword but is not damaged, but in fact under control by Naraka, as like reptiles do he shed his skin and came out of his shell, the stabbed Naraka being his old skin.

Techniques:

Technique One: Zugo Twister

(Without Release)
In this technique Naraka gains a green orb in his hand, he then throws it at the enemy and it then forms itself into a gigantic, devastating, very strong, long lasting tornado that lashes out at the enemy with great might. The technique also has beamed like and other structures shoot out of it while it's twisting, such as a piece of cliff or boulder, whatever the tornado sucks up, it may spit it back out. The tornado is a little smaller then the size of a normal tornado, but it is much more devastating than a normal tornado, making it one of Naraka’s most powerful techniques outside of Ressurection.(Cooldown 2 posts)

Tecnique two: Giga Machine Gun

This Technique is one of Naraka’s physical moves. When Naraka activates this technique, he activates reiatsu on both his hands and both of his legs. He then dashes at the enemy, with the reiatsu forming auras around the hands and legs, which also leave trails of energy as he’s running, and he unleashes a fierce and powerful barrage of 10 kicks and/or punches onto the enemy. This technique is one who uses when he is or is not released, when he is released it is stronger, when not released it a bit weaker but still effective. (Cool down 4 posts)

Technique three: The Curse Dimensions

This Technique can only be used when Naraka is released Ressurection. In this more defensive type of Technique, using this Naraka may evade attacks by ripping a whole into another dimension, but this move is somewhat of a double edged sword, as Naraka gets slower every time he uses this move, as the dimension switching takes a huge toll on his body. If the enemy is close, once Naraka goes into the dimension, he may grab the opponent and take them in with him. TAfter that the opponent is then attacked by large hands the same color as the dimension come to try to hit and grab the enemy, leaving them open for an attack.(Cool Down 5 posts)

Technique Four: Cero Pause

In This Technique Naraka may use a cero and condense it into an orb form after it is shot and it can be frozen anywhere, meaning if he shot it into a void and an enemy charged at him, he could open one in front of their face and there is the cero point blank. (Cool down 2 posts)

Innate Ability: Naraka has the ability to open voids at whatever the cost and can open up the same void at another time. This is similar to technique three, except for the fact that things, except Naraka, will remain in the void, and afterwards, can be killed by hands that are made of them.

Last edited by Naraka Shirumozan on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

Tokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokage   Tokage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:58 pm

I fucking hate that machine gun attack lolo but APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com

Tokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokage   Tokage I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Abilities Gained in 2nd Release:

Techniques:

Drawbacks: (this form must have a drawback as it is very overpowering

{WIP}
Back to top Go down

Tokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokage   Tokage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:55 pm

New Technique and Technique four edited

Technique Five: Tactic of the Okami

In This Technique Naraka creates any amount of Wolf Shaped Ceros that are released on his command. The Limit he makes is basically Seven hundred at once, which is like a rain of them. In this Technique the wolves can change into a normal cero and sit there, or they can charge at the person, making the cero more devistating. The Wolf Ceros also may shoot bala\'s out of there mouth.(cooldown: 5 posts)(lasts when the wolves are defeated or for 6 posts)

Last edited by Naraka Shirumozan on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokage   Tokage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm

Technique Six: Temple of the Space God:

In This Technique, Naraka forms a gigantic temple, as big as his pillar, as the new battle field for him and an opponent. Here, Naraka is pretty much in complete control and anything that Naraka says will appear, this means if he says "blades, slash him" three blades will lunge themselves at an enemy.

Last edited by Naraka Shirumozan on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokage   Tokage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:10 pm

you know i cant allow 500 >___> 100 seems fair ^___^

WOuld the Temple be like the size of los noches?
Back to top Go down

Tokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokage   Tokage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:11 pm

The Temple is the size of my pillar, and there are some with One-Thousand. It's not truly fair that a race leader is limited more than others, so I find it acceptable.
Back to top Go down

Tokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokage   Tokage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:13 pm

Now a CEro is devastating in its on right Very Happy you know that. The fact they can fire balas as well Very Happy cmon now lets say 300 final offer Very Happy

Temple Tech is APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Tokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokage   Tokage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:16 pm

NVM APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Tokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokage   Tokage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:17 pm

No make it 700 Stark can fire like a million at once
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokage   Tokage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com