Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kasai Teiou I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kasai Teiou I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kasai Teiou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kasai Teiou I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kasai Teiou I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kasai Teiou I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kasai Teiou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kasai Teiou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kasai Teiou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kasai Teiou

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kasai Teiou Empty
PostSubject: Kasai Teiou   Kasai Teiou I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Name: Kasai teiou. Fire Emperor.

Manifestation: A one hundred foot white raven ablaze with black flames, glowing red runes all over its body and gray feathers mixed in.

Release Phrase: Burn down the heavens Kasai teiou.

Family: Fire.

Level: Bankai.

Sealed Zanpaktou: A 7 foot dai-katana with a black hilt and a blue start shaped handguard.

Shikai:The blade turns a blood crimson color as if it is heating up, extremely hot flames leap from the blade, radiating hot air from the blade itself, the hilt turns into five sharp white feathers.

Shikai Ability: The blade gains the ablility to create enormous amounts of blue flames, the ablility to with each swing of the blade is capable of sending waves of this blue fire towards whatever it is swung at.The fires peak temperature 500 degrees Fahrenheit, about that of a gas stove flame, in shikai saijins reiatsu is a firey blue flame that covers a small area sround him apon the release of kasai teiou.

Bankai: The blade changes so that, it is similar to the curve of a scimitar, having ten spiked sticking from the sides of the blade, the blade turns a pitched black color as does the fire leaping from it, while two white wings of a raven grow out of the handguard these make use for a great shield.

Bankai Ability:It is similar, besides the flames are now pitched black, theses flames are more powerful then the shikai version and hotter in terms of heat, burning at around 700 degrees Fahrenheit.Along with this increase, kasai teiou gains the ablility to devours enemy flames and apon doing so restores a small bit of saijins reiatsui and heals a few of his wounds depending on how powerful the enemy flames are and how much it devoured.

Tech one[Shikai]. Makai houka
Saijin generates white flames from kasai teiou, the flames proceed to cover his entire body healing all of his wounds at a frightening rate of speed, lost limbs however are beyond its capablity to heal meaning even if this tech is used lost limbs will not regenerate.Cooldown is 11 post.

Second tech. Kuro doragon makai[Bankai]
Saijin swings kasai teiou and a enormous black dragon of fire is released from the blade burning at 850 degrees Fahrenheit.The dragon travels in a straight path to it's target, buring whatever is in its path, in the path it travels is lit ablaze with this same fire.The fire burns for two post and on the third puts itself out.Cooldown is 6 post.

Third tech.[Bankai] Kaji kago
Saijin draws a seal of fire on the ground with his own flames for five post, one seal each of those five post.The finished seal after the five post is five different seals in a square formation, fire lights up from the seals creating a unbreakable barrier of fire.Nothing can get in and nothing can get out for two post, it can be used for protection or to lock someone away.Dimension travel though theses flames is impossible such as garganata ect.However the one inside theses flames cannot be attacked by even saijin himself, they are perfectly safe from anything.Cooldown is 10 post.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Kasai Teiou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasai Teiou   Kasai Teiou I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:00 am

Kasai Teiou 25151221
Back to top Go down

Kasai Teiou
Page 1 of 1