Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Liger I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Liger I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Liger I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Liger I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Liger I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Liger I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Liger I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Liger I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Liger I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Liger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Liger Empty
PostSubject: The Liger   The Liger I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:50 pm

[strike]Name:Hibrido félidos (Liger/ Hybrid feline)

Release Phrase: Tear, Hibrido Felidos

Represent: Liger

Element: Neutral

Sealed Description: The zanpaktou appears to be a very large claymore made of a transparent material. Inside is a light yellow reiatsu that flows inside of it. This material is as hard as metal, but its weight of two and a half tons makes it a formiddable weapon. Before, he wasn't able wield it properly, but after physical and spiritual training, he's able to effortlessly wield it around.

Released Description: Upon releasing, he grows up to 12 feet tall while gaining the additional proportionate strength [weighing several tons] and gains a more feline appearance prior to that of his representation. He becomes etxremely muscular, completing the appearance with large claws that may extend at will. He grows a bone like material armor over his body that's covered with a unique fur that adapts to the enviroments, defending against powerful, various weather conditions. He also has light black tiger stripes over his body, and the mask fragment turns into fangs that comes down both his temples. He's also surrounded by a gold colored reiatsu. His feet are replaced with claws as dark, tan markings appear around his eyes, slanted. His teeth are also jagged and sharp.

He also gains a sleek, feline tail that's strong enough to be used as a whip to slice through a building. As a final note, he also gains two large Lion Head Tai Chi Swords.These straight blade tai chi swords measures half his size unsharpened spring-steel blade. The black lacquered wooden scabbard features decorative gold-matte lion head engravings and includes a nylon strap to help display the sword. The hand grip follows the scabbard's motif and is accented by two yellow tassels.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: His ultimate ability is to compress his strength and spiritual pressure on a stable level without destroying him as he shrinks back down to his normal size. This practically strengthens him more temporarily (ten posts). Another loop hole to his ultimate ability is that he makes a booming roar that releases a threatening amount of reiatsu that makes it seem like a rocket's flare around him with the face of a demonic liger overshadowing his reiatsu. This reiatsu becomes hyperly active and kinetic that it provides a defensive and offensive hide, tearing, burning, and knocking away opposition that comes into contact with this force when enough momentum is built up (without sonido). The reiatsu formed can be used to make various shapes as the above stated effects are of a more dangerous seele schneider.

Techniques:
Silencing Rugido [Roar]: He makes a less intensifying roar than for his ultimate ability. The roar itself is powerful enough to be used a barrier to defend against some attacks or to change its course or throw off his opponents. When combined with a cero, it becomes wide spread that reaches up to twenty seven yards in width. (Gran Rey Cero is excluded.) The shockwaves could also help detect whatever's in the area as they bounce right back to John, acquiring new information. The roar could also be used to deafen other sounds and vibrations, overriding them with his own.

Uno Negativo [Negative One]: Along with his arsenal of Espada exclusive ceros, unlike the rest the espada, his hollow reiatsu was severely trained and thus creating a type of evolved form of cero known as Uno Negativo. This is not really a cero, but uses the spiritual energy in the surroundings to create a blast 1/3 weaker of a Gran Rey Cero. This type of energy blast uses up less energy than that of a cero, but would take a turn to charge and its power varies on how long it's charged. When in his released state, this could be used instantaneously and may fire the blast from any point on the field instead of the usual places where energy blasts could be fired. In Hueco Mundo, the power is practically doubled. This has a cool down of two posts.

Comillo Legendario [Legendary Fang]: He combines his zanpaktou into one massive claymore that resembles its sealed state, but shapped in a cresent canine fang. This doubles the cutting power while providing a good defense to defend against the elements with its bursts of spiritual energy compressed within the transparent material of the blade. Blasts that require reiatsu can be combined with the sword itself for varying and complexed effects. To make this weapon would require a charge of two turns. For Gran Rey Cero to be used in conjunction with CL, blood must be drawn across both sides of the blade. [Ex. Cero being used with the blade could either amplify the blast, or cero used with the blade to increase cutting power, having each impact a frontal explosion to damage the opponent, but the cero on the blade fades until another one is used.]

Gobernante Rey [Ruling King]: This is used after performing Comillo Legendario. He releases all the reiatsu in the blade after condensing and compressing it while it's on the verge of being released. Afterwards, it releases a gigantic reiatsu wave in the shape of a large liger that approaches the opponent as fast as natural lightning [ 60,000 m/s]. This also pulls forth the reiatsu he has in his body, forcing him to go back to his sealed state as this could cause horrible damage to the opponent and horrible fatigue on John. This could be used only once per battle.
Back to top Go down
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

The Liger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Liger   The Liger I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:34 pm

splendid, just add a small cool down to uno negativo

The Liger Approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net

The Liger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Liger   The Liger I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:36 pm

I already put a cool down, it's two posts..
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

The Liger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Liger   The Liger I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:36 pm

oh ok, there you go then approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Liger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Liger   The Liger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Liger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com