Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ekai (bounto) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ekai (bounto) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ekai (bounto) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ekai (bounto) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ekai (bounto) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ekai (bounto) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ekai (bounto) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ekai (bounto) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ekai (bounto) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ekai (bounto)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ekai (bounto) Empty
PostSubject: Ekai (bounto)   Ekai (bounto) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:53 pm

name: Ekai

Visual Age: 18

Personality: Ekai is very strange person. He spent most of his life alone so he doesn't really react well with others. He doesn't understand curtsy or being polite. Nor does he understand lying he says exactly what he is thinking no matter how much it may offend someone or get himself into trouble. To him there is not social standing he treats everyone exactly the same.

Ekai usually keeps to himself not socializing with others that much. He seems very shy never talking more then a few words to new people. Usually he studies someone before ever engaging them in conversation. He always remains calm no matter the situation. To most people he seems emotionless and heartless. But to the few that know him well he can be very caring.

In battle Ekai is extremely ruthless. It is where he tries to prove himself rather then by speaking. As usual he is emotionless never showing any sign of anger or fear. He studies all possibility before acting on a true intention. Then once on his goal he will never stop even if costs him his life.

Appearance:
Ekai (bounto) DarkAngel
He has long dark blue hair that shines with two silver stripes. His eyes glow a dark silver making his stand out. His body is very muscular without a seem of flaw anywhere in it, not one scar or blemish. seeming almost perfect. He where's all black cloak and a few pieces of jewelry made of water.

History: A lot of Ekai's history is a mystery to everyone including himself. He just seemed to wake up one day and he was there. He awoke many years ago in the heart of a forest. He recalled nothing to what happened to him or who he was. All he really knew about himself was his name. Yet he could remember many wars, ancient languages, and other random bits of information none of it involving him in any way. He lived many years alone in the forest living by himself. During those many years he perfected the use of his blade becoming an expert in no time. Then one day a group of loggers appeared in the forest to get the trees. There they discovered Ekai and willingly he fallowed them back to the city.

Ekai hated being around others. He stood out from everyone else in the entire city. His eyes glowed, his skin flawless. his movements more majestic then any normal human. All these things made him stand out and all the others treated him as an outcast. Out of all this he contuned to try to live like any other human. Yet everywhere he went he could hear them say under their breath "freak" "weirdo". And soon he began to hate everyone there. He also noticed the hallows and the shinigamies but just like the humans they meant nothing to him. Then one day a group of thugs attacked him trying to rob him. Just before they reached him a blade appeared in Ekai's hand. With it he easily killed the bandits. Then continued on like nothing had happened. A witness had seen it and called the police. In little time they confronted Ekai. He knew that he didn't stand a chance he fled from them but with little effort. Soon the had him cornered into a back ally. Still refusing to give up the squad fired upon him. To his amazement he was completely unharmed. Enfuled with anger he slayed the remaining cops and fled trying to find some where he belonged.

RP Sample:

It was dark and gloomy day. Heavy rain pored down on the once crowded streets which were now lifeless. Red and blue lights were could be seen from every street corner. The entire city was quiet except for a few sirens here and there. Besides that the entire city was dead.

Ekai's hit upon the ground. His steps rang across the quietness of the street. A second behind red and blue lights fallowed as sirens broke through the silence. Ekai ran with the a speed beyond that of any living creature. But eventually he came to a dead end. He turned to face the army of police as he held his blade his blade in front of him ready to meet his end. Suddenly he felt a rush of energy go through his body. And he began to hear a voice. He felt two wings appear from his back. He charged the officers completely ignoring their bullets they just simply bounced off his skin. He easily slaughtered the cops. Then he turned a flew away just as if nothing had happened. Many shinigami came and covered up the incident and started to peruse Ekai.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Ekai (bounto) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ekai (bounto)   Ekai (bounto) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Ekai (bounto)
Page 1 of 1