Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Sangre-serpiente I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Sangre-serpiente I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Sangre-serpiente I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Sangre-serpiente I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Sangre-serpiente I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Sangre-serpiente I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Sangre-serpiente I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Sangre-serpiente I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Sangre-serpiente I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Sangre-serpiente

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sangre-serpiente Empty
PostSubject: Sangre-serpiente   Sangre-serpiente I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:44 am

Name: Sangre-serpiente

Release Phrase: Forunculo.

Represent: Black Mamba

Element: Poison

Sealed Description: A long katana that is totally black including the sheath. In all other aspects it is nondescript.

Initial Release: Ryou’s hair spikes up, individual locks of hair condensing into a mass of writhing snakes. Each snake has it’s own personality and will, including poisons. The snakes re-grow when cut, and can extend themselves. Her skin darkens to a black color and small yet strong scales coat her body. Her body seems to become thinner and more slender, while her eyes narrow and become slits. Pits appear under her jaw, and her tongue becomes forked. Her internal body structure morphs to include several more snakelike attributes including a Jacobson's organ. Fangs protrude from her mouth. Because of her new form, Ryou’s senses are more aligned with a snakes. Her eyes can sense heat signatures, she can feel vibrations both airborne or earthbound. Ryou’s tactile senses are increased to an unfound level.

The most profound change however is that her blood mutates into a toxic form. It is a continuously mutating poison, sometimes acid like or even sometimes gaseous in form. Because of this fact, Ryou cannot be poisoned by any other substance as her blood is continuously creating antibodies for any poison that enters her bloodstream. Her very reiatsu becomes poisoned, so that if someone was to ingest it or absorb it, they would be poisoned themselves. Her pores excrete poison as well, making physical contact rather dangerous.

While in this form her speed is increased exponentially, enough so that she could stand toe to toe with the lower ranked Espada. Her agility and precision are also increased to an incredibly level, bearing more resemblance to a black mamba. The scales that coat her skin are small and delicate looking, yet they are tough enough to stand up to shikai level attacks and even put a dent into others.

Released Description: Ryou will become even more slender. The snakes in her hair will grow more virulent and double in ferocity. The scales that coat her body turn a silverish white. Her fingernails will grow sharper, and poison sacs appear beneath the nails. Ryou's mouth will grow larger, her jaw thickening and morphing until she is easily able to unhinge it.

In this form Ryou can elongate her neck to incredibly lengths, striking even swifter than in her previous form. She can manipulate her body into all sorts of distorted forms, easily dislocating joints and other body parts with no injury to herself.

The very air Ryou exhales will hold trace amounts of whatever poisonous state her blood is in at that moment. In this form the poison within Ryou becomes extremely virulent, enough so that it could eat through the toughest of Hierro. Ryou can spew this poison into the air instead of having to bite someone to inject it, and once airborne she can direct the particles of poison. These particles can coalesce to form solid objects and such.

Her speed is increased further more, along with her scales growing thicker and more durable.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Ryou can administer a poison that effects either spiritual energy or health. Once the victim is poisoned by this toxin, they will begin to lose Reiatsu or health which is then transferred to Ryou. This particular poison can also be used to drain reiatsu from incoming attacks, lessening the force somewhat. She can even use this to drain Reiyoku from someone. If the poison is in this form and she maintains the attack for 15 turns, the victims Reiyoku will be fully drained making it so that they can never regenerate it. (Like someone destroying the Saketsu chain and Hakusui chain only over a prolonged period of time.)
Back to top Go down

Sangre-serpiente Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sangre-serpiente   Sangre-serpiente I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:57 am

Approved...
Back to top Go down

Sangre-serpiente
Page 1 of 1