Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Canta, Corneja

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Canta, Corneja Empty
PostSubject: Canta, Corneja   Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:23 am

*Note : Shuei has 2 Zanpakutous now. Approval from head Admin. Naraka.*

Name : Nagase (Loki's Zanpakutou, yet this is it's true name to release the Initial Release)
Release Phase : Cry
Element: Reiatsu/Shadow

Sealed Description : The zanpakutou itself is a very large scythe that is twice of Shuei's size. This thing is very heavy and monstrously enormous for Shuei's size but he is able to wield it with ease in one hand. The color scheme is basically black withh red spiriling strings around each end of the staff that holds the normal looking blade at the top that is a scythe. Unlike all other Arrancar's having their weapon beside them, Shuei keeps his in a special garganta he controls easily.

Initial Release : His gigantic scythe is able to slash reiatsu waves, similar to Ichigo Kurokai's Getsuga Tenshou in appearance of black and crimson. The power of it is less powerful and it may be charged. The scythe also changes appearance by the blade part turning it's appeal like a regular blade instead of a black blade. The name of this attack is known as "Exorcismo!"; meaning Exorcism in English.

---------------------Techniques-----------------------

1. Exorcismo : A reiatsu wave attack that can spiral and maneuver anyway Shuei wants it to. This attack can cut through almost everything like a blazing fire burning. Yes, if the enemy comes in contact with the wave in any sort of manner, they will feel like they are being burnt.
[Post Count Infinite] [Cooldown 0]

============================================================

Release Phrase/Name: Canta / Corneja (Sing, Raven)

Represent: Raven

Element: Wind/Shadows(Must be in Release form)

Sealed Description: It looks like an ordinary Katana, except the fact it glows into a crimson-like color because of the connection between the user and blade. The Handle is really smooth and the handle is in the shape of an oval.

Released Description:
Spoiler:

Ultimate Ability: Matamoscas(Flyswatter): Shuei will vanish from the enemies senses and reappear above them as the winds around them get violently strong and heavy. Like a hurricane the winds will blow in a swirling formation, causing massive tornadoes and heavy wind blowing that break bricks easily, when the tornadoes are formed he creates a dark setting giving him advantage to control shadows easily.

Techniques:-----------------------------------------------------

Los Manos Del Aide(Hands of Air) : Surrounding his reiatsu around his hands will cause his melee skills stronger than what they were. He is also able to create small typhoons and sound waves by amplifying the claps with the winds vibrations with these hands. - Doesn't require Ress
[Post Count: Infinite] [Cooldown: 0(1 in Ress since it becomes more powerful)]

Alas(Wings) : Using his wings he increases his speed ten hold as he flies around in the sky by focusing reiatsu on his wings and winds. When this is on he is very fast, maybe even close to becoming the fastest Espada for a while. Not only that but these wings are as hard as diamonds all the time yet so very light.
[Post Count: Infinite] [Cooldown: 0] - Requires Ress

Tinieblas Costura(Shadow Sewing) : Easily able to control shadows due to his release form, he uses theses to make walls, spikes, tenticles, and anything else he may think of. - Requires Ress
[Post Count: 1(2 if shadow is used to trap an enemy)] [Cooldown: 1(This applies to all shadow usage except traps{2})]

Rompe Mi Alas(Tear Off My Wings) : Shuei will destroy his own wings to gain his violet glowing zanpakutou, however, do not be fooled. His speed is increased dramatically and his ultimate ability is sustain within the blade to use. Causing alternatives for some of his skills which will later come into play but he is still able to use Shadow Sewing and Hands Of Air. His speed and agility increases only, making him best at long range or close range combat. Along with all his winds now compressed and more easier to use with this blade of his.
[Post Count: Infinite] [Cooldown: 0] - This skill may only be used once per battle in the Release form.

Violeta(Violet) : A quick healing technique. Yet may be used for long term as well. Using his violet glowing zanpkautou, Shuei is able to heal any injury and take out afflictions(Such as poison, viruses: etc) May be used without Release form or in it but only after using Rompe Mi Alas to regain the blade once more.
[Post Count 1(Maximum is 3)] [Cooldown 3(6 when 3 is used)]

Last edited by Shuei Setsuna on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69

Canta, Corneja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canta, Corneja   Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:28 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Canta, Corneja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canta, Corneja   Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:12 pm

[Added]

Rompe Mi Alas(Tear Off My Wings) - Shuei will destroy his own wings to gain his violet glowing zanpakutou, however, do not be fooled. His speed is increased dramatically and his ultimate ability is sustain within the blade to use. Causing alternatives for some of his skills which will later come into play but he is still able to use Shadow Sewing and Hands Of Air. His speed and agility increases only, making him best at long range or close range combat. Along with all his winds now compressed and more easier to use with this blade of his.
[Post Count: Infinite] [Cooldown: 0] - This skill may only be used once per battle in the Release form.

Last edited by Shuei Setsuna on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

Canta, Corneja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canta, Corneja   Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:13 am

How long does the "blowing away" last
Back to top Go down

Canta, Corneja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canta, Corneja   Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:31 am

Wait Shuei, You need to actually pick one because you can't have 2 Techs since their both entirely different.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Canta, Corneja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canta, Corneja   Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:34 pm

EDITED, sorreh had a bit of a thought through about it Razz
Back to top Go down

Canta, Corneja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canta, Corneja   Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:25 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Canta, Corneja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canta, Corneja   Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:50 pm

[Added]

Violeta(Violet) - A quick healing technique. Yet may be used for long term as well. Using his violet glowing zanpkautou, Shuei is able to heal any injury and take out afflictions(Such as poison, viruses: etc) May be used without Release form or in it but only after using Rompe Mi Alas to regain the blade once more.
[Post Count 1(Maximum is 3)] [Cooldown 3(6 when 3 is used)]

Last edited by Shuei Setsuna on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Canta, Corneja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canta, Corneja   Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:12 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canta, Corneja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canta, Corneja   Canta, Corneja I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canta, Corneja
Page 1 of 1