Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Fuujin I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Fuujin I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Fuujin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Fuujin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Fuujin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Fuujin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Fuujin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Fuujin I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Fuujin I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Fuujin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinou

Chinou

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:06 am

Name: Fuujin

Release Phrase: Grab, Seize, Control.

Represent: Porcupine

Element: Wind

Sealed Description: Fuujin Sword_640x480 A whip of wind is connected to the hilt of the blade, which could inflict fatal damage when in contact with the Human's delicate skin. The blade is made of wind as well, but is seen as a normal blade. In reality, it's not. It sends out almost invisible wind disks when slashed. The wind disks could cut a building almost in half- and could slice the blade of a Zanpaktou in half, if the blade is that of a normal katana. The blade could pierce deeply into the humans skin with just a poke, meaning it's the sharpest and most dangerous zanpakato of all the ones which exist. I could bring it down a bit if it's too much of a god mode.

Initial Release: The whip of wind, which is connected to the hilt of his Zanpaktou turns into a large fierce snake. The snake has six more heads attack to it's head. They are invisible to the human eye, if not looked at with care. The snakes could extend the length of their body to about 500 feet- pretty long. That is only the snakes, attached to the original body. The Original snake doesn't extend. The tongue of the snake itself is a blade, made of wind. It has the same power as that of my sealed Zanpaktou. The blade of my released Zanpaktou, becomes much more sharper and deals fatal injuries.

Released Description: My back gets covered by a large wind shield, which has wind needles attached to it making it look like that of a porcupine. The needles however can be separated from my back at my wish, and re-attach themselves as well. (Meaning i can somewhat control them to where I want them to go.)

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Fill this out later, but can i get it approved as of now?

Last edited by Haruki Hiroshi on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:18 am

ok, Approved
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Common Ability: Manipulate/Control Wind. (This wouldn't be viewed as a tech, would it?)

Wind blast: Slamming his fist into his opponent, he unleashes a large blast of cutting wind. The wind takes the form of a drill, and could cut a human in half. The same thing goes for a shinigami, unless they have a sort of armor on them. It could also destroy a building.
Back to top Go down

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:36 pm

This is counted as a technique unless you make this your ultimate ability
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:50 pm

I'll use it as my ultimate ability then
Ultimate Ability/Attack: Control/Manipulate wind.
Back to top Go down

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:59 pm

Whirlwind - The user creates a powerful whirlwind around an opponent so they cannot escape. The user hides themselves in this whirlwind so that they are unseeable; they can come out of the whirlwind to attack the opponent and, for that brief moment, they are able to be seen. The winds are traveling at around 150mph. Any attempt to escape the whirlwind by jumping through it will result in being violently thrown down and a series of cuts will appear on whatever body parts touch the wind because the wind is going so fast that going against the flow in any way (aka trying to break out of it) will result the wind cutting you. (1 post to create, lasts 8 posts, and a 12 post cool down)
Back to top Go down

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:25 pm

approved as long as people can attack out of it.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Just to add this in.. already discussed this with Nanao. The only way you can escape is using an attack as powerful as Gran ray cero to blast a hole out of the whirlwind. The hole only stays open for two of the users posts.. seeing as it gets filled with more wind. o.o So ya.. if you can escape in two posts, no prob.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:18 pm

Parting Movement - Tremendous speed - Haruki is now 5x faster. But that's just the first step of the move itself. Haruki concentrates an immense amount of wind around himself, mixed up with a small amount of reiatsu, which cuts outward when built to a high level. Haruki after the wind resistance on themselves and now coated in wind chakra begins to move at immense speed, faster than the speed of sound. 5x faster. To the point in which they are no longer visible to their opponent. Once the power and maximum speed of this move has been reached, Haruki could then focus it into one powerful strike, resulting to Major/Fatal injury to the opponent's body.. Talking about Quincy's, with their delicate Human skin. But the result on a harder Skin; Like a Vaizard's, or Primera's, the toughness of the skin, would be weakened, and they would be sent hurling about 50 feet backwards, and into the ground. Forming a large Crater.

Lasts for 10 of my posts, 30 post cool down.

Last edited by Haruki Hiroshi on Sat May 09, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Denied.

You cannot cause instantaneaus death and you cannot be faster than the Primera, who is also the fastest Espada, as well as the most powerful one.
Back to top Go down

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Skaeith

Skaeith

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

I totally understand this is not my place, but you're allowing an attack that moves five times faster than the speed of sound? How do you possibly expect anyone to avoid that?
Back to top Go down

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:36 pm

I WOULD claim that it's almost like sonido, if not replace it as it would allow him to travel further distances. Besides, just limit the space he's able to move around..that's all.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:51 pm

._. I'll change it .. I'm allowed to move up to Mach 3.
Back to top Go down

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Who allowed you? And enough with the mach speed stuff..you do know that Mach speed could be attained depending on the temperature?
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:07 am

._. Someone edited that post. And ... do you know this isn't your topic? 'Cuz I know that -.-'
Back to top Go down

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:12 pm

Actually..I'm a global moderator, so I suggest watching your tone of comments. I'm locking this topic to prevent further spam.
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:52 pm

Alright to solve this, Haruki you can move at Mach 2, that is twice the speed of Shunpo, however the move's duration and cooldown will drastically be lowered to 3 post duration, 8 post cool down.

Considering as I see it, the technique is quite powerful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuujin   Fuujin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuujin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com