Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Obscuridad I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Obscuridad I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Obscuridad I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Obscuridad I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Obscuridad I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Obscuridad I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Obscuridad I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Obscuridad I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Obscuridad I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Obscuridad

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Obscuridad Empty
PostSubject: Obscuridad   Obscuridad I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:15 am

Name: obscuridad

Release Phrase: obscuridad, acepto muerto (darkness, welcome death )

Represent:

Element: Toxic

Sealed Description: Estrago's Zanpakutō is something that many would not see coming. The blade is short not even making the five foot mark, and the is about two feet wide. the right side of the blade looks more like a saw with teeth, about the length of eight inches wide and five inches high. with a inch of space between them in a interchanging pattern three in a row, and two at a right and left angle crossing one other. This run the length of the blade before coming up to the squared front, of the blade that follows all the way through to the left side. The blades are sharper then a diamond bladed surgical scalpel, the hilt that meets the blade is as grotes as the body which sits atop it holds a broken pattern of nics dents and other marks of battle. And the sheath holds a vile mix of blood and drool and when combined with the rather brutual blade makes every gash and tearing of the flesh a sick dieing wound.

Initial Release: Estrago does not change at all while in this state, instead he gains use of toxins, it has no words to awake it stays active until fully released.

BioToxin's
EL Estrago is mostly made up of toxin's. Every cell in his body was designed with making toxins. his teeth, nails, blood and saliva. Act as the means in which he delivers the toxin's with no effect on himself. Being that his over all body functions help protect him, in the same way a virus protects its carrier. When Estrago first transformed in to a hollow, the first toxin was passive only being used to slow his pray down so he can eat it. after countless souls later, the toxin evolved into three deadly toxin's each with their own traits. When the hunger strikes the toxins there are only two.

Hemotoxin -It destroy red blood cells, disrupting blood clotting. It can cause organ degeneration and generalized tissue damage. This is because that the blood travels thought the vain. But in Estrago's case it services his own blood but it has no effect on him, the hunger is the only state which his blood comes in effect a person and that is done by his nails.

Batrachotoxin- Batrachotoxin interferes with heart conduction, causing arrhythmias, extrasystoles, ventricular fibrillation and other changes which lead to cardiac arrest. Estrago has this seeping with his very nails but will be replaced when the hunger takes over, cardiac arrest comes only after 30 posts.

Arachnogenic necrosis- This is a venom more so then a toxin and is held in the mouth, a deep bite may form a necrotising ulcer that destroys soft tissue and may take months and very rarely years to heal, leaving deep scars. The damaged tissue may become gangrenous and eventually slough away. Initially there may be no pain from a bite, but over time the wound may grow to as large as 10 inches (25 cm) in extreme cases. Bites usually become painful and itchy within 3 to 8 posts, pain and other local effects worsen 9 to 10 post after the bite with the necrosis developing over the next few posts. And when the hunger strikes he can only use this and the
Hemotoxin.

Released Description:[/b]Click Estrago hates the use of this from each time he is forced to call it forth slowly kills him the longer he stays in it, having the hunger makes this a imposable task of control and will often bring him to the brink of death many times over. The small bones all most triple adding to his hight while is body becomes a walking bio hazard.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: (necrosis blast/mist.) Estrago can emit a rotting blast in a 180 degree bubble that will slowly weaken anything with in a twenty foot radius. Depending on if he falls under the will of the hunger the shock wave will turn into a mist that lasts 2 posts, but is rotting will slow to a crawl taking twice as many post to completely rot away flesh when some comes in contact with the wave or mist. It leave a burn that will slowly eat away the infected area but any attempt to use Reiatsu will speed up the rotting, the only true counter to this is to chill or over heat the air around Estrago.

Techniques:

Oscuro Sonido- This is unique to Estrago being that he spent most of his time hunting, he began to carry a shadow when moving at high speeds if used while under the cover of night he is untraceable. But the nosie could give him away if one should take the time to hear.

Last edited by Estrago on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Obscuridad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscuridad   Obscuridad I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:25 am

Thicken needs a cooldown and usage limit, and you need to remove one of your techs or BioToxins, since the toxins count towards your overall Technique total. You are allowed to have 4 at the moment you have 5.

Thicken
Oscuro Sonido
Arachnogenic necrosis
Batrachotoxin
Hemotoxin
Back to top Go down

Obscuridad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscuridad   Obscuridad I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:12 am

i have taken out thicken so that it makes it even.
Back to top Go down

Obscuridad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscuridad   Obscuridad I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:16 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obscuridad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscuridad   Obscuridad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obscuridad
Page 1 of 1