Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
[color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
[color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
[color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
[color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
[color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
[color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
[color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
[color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
[color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

[color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color] Empty
PostSubject: [color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color]   [color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:24 pm

It was a dark, pitch black even, night. The air was damp with reiatsu. Loud screeches were heard and blood was flung intot he air. Many surgeries were done using the Stone Flesh Surgery pill. Nimbus had almost run out of the suply of this special pill. He had been helping one after another. " Next! #78!" He had seen someone that had two heavy wounds on their stomachs. Also, the patient had minor cuts on his legs from falling, some scrapes on his knee and elbows. Nimbus had complete 11 more surgeries before running out. " Damn! I need more supplies! Better do this by hand!"

He had disappeared for a second and reappearing with the last three pills. In 5 minutes he had completed three surgeries.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color]   [color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Ichijouji came up to the hospital entrance, panting hard as he rushed to get here. He saw how busy it was and wondered why so many people were injured. He ran up to Nimbus, who seemed very busy.

"Hey, sorry I am late... I had a confrontation with some dickhead, but I am here now. Before I test the medicine, what the hell is going on here?!? Why are so many people injured like this? Are there any hollow nearby or is it some arrancar making trouble again or just why are so many people like this? The walls are practically red now. If I can help you in any way, let me know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color]   [color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:22 pm

He was performing advanced regular surgery. He had also used some other pill. " Ichijou, hollows have had rapid appearences near my hospital. I need you to guard my hospital while I perform surgery on this one. It seems to be rebirthing. It is no shinigami though. I need to use a emergency pill I thoguht I would never use before. Spirit Cutter. I will replace this innocent man's soul. It will make him a Superhuman though... But he would still live. His file name is Yenryu Henryugoku." He had had a nrse show him file. As he was cutting off the arms and legs. He had also had his nurses block people from seeing. Taking his bow out, he put a pill on the soul chain part that had a hole in it. He charged a shot and said, " CLEAR!" The nurses that were left to aid him had evacuated Ichijou for a second.

Then they let him come back. " Mister Nimbus. We need to talk to you about someth-" the nurse was interupted by Nimbus. " I don't have the time! I have ten Spirit Cutters and I have 9 more people with this problem!... His hole from the blast is already rejuvenating!" The patient left in a hurry. The last nine had been taking care of. " Well, never mind protecting, I need you to be back-up." His bow had been put away now. He went to his office for a split second and came out in his quincy clothes. He had Renzi out and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color]   [color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Ichijouji put his right hand on the hilt of his zanpaktou. He saw Nimbus get his bow and put his gigai on the floor. He saw what had been done and was surprised so much damage could be done from a hollow. Ichijouji's spiritual pressure rose as his hatred for the dreaded hollow boiled. He was able to control himself, but his spiritual pressure was emulating.

"Let's go then... No hollows should live after what they have done to these poor, innocent people. I will be behind you at all times so if you need my assistance, just give me a sign."

Ichijouji honestly wanted to slaughter the hollow himself, but Nimbus had more of a right to and besides, he already told Ichijouji he was back-up. Nimbus had to see all the suffering each one of his patient's went through; it would be unfair if Ichijouji even killed one of those blasted hollow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color]   [color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:43 pm

Nimbus came out of the building, his hands drenched with blood form surgery. "Renzi" Renzi replied telepathically, " Ah!!!!!ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I am always ready!" He had looked at his bow and said with a slight smile " Good girl." He had encountered several hollows and rapidly shot arrows. Schniders were surprizingly brought out. Shooting 200 arrows every 3 seconds, he had killed many hollows. Some were uneffected by the arrows. " Ichijou! Take down the ones that aren't effected by my arrows." Shooting 3 more schniders at hollows, more fell. There was 50 left total.

Some nurses came out with their bows and kiled some hollows.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color]   [color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Ichijouji slowly unsheathed his zanpaktou and walked to the foot of the mass of hollow. He suddenly disappeared and, shunpo'ing around at high speeds, killed all the remaining hollow in one strike. Ichijouji re-appeared again in the same spot he originally was in, re-sheathing his zanpaktou. He began to walk to where Nimbus was standing.

"Such lowly hollow..."

Suddenly, a deep red butterfly came fluttering towards Ichijouji. The butterfly landed on his left index finger and made certain chiming sounds only Ichijouji would understand. As he heard this, he gasped as the message was extremely urgent. He had made arrangements a while ago, in secret, to take in Tenshi Kuchiki and help him train his inner hollow. As a Kuchiki, he wouldn't be allowd to just LEAVE SS for a little while. He was now in trouble and had to be rescued or he would die. Ichijouji drew a quick look at Nimbus.

"Hey, I am sorry, I must take my leave now... I just received an urgent message. I must go save someone or they will die. I will be back as soon as possible... Damn it Tenshi, they were able to track you after all... I didn't know they woud go into Vaizard Territory without any regards. I'll come get ya. You can follow me Nimbus, but be warned, there might be fighting with captains and above."

With this, Ichijouji quickly takes his leave to the Vaizard Lands.

----->Gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color]   [color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[color=cyan]Emergency Surgery, Attack on the Hospital![/color]
Page 1 of 1