Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ceferino\'s Ressurection

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ceferino\'s Ressurection Empty
PostSubject: Ceferino's Ressurection   Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:54 pm

Name: Azular Furia[Azure Fury]

Release Phrase: Lúcida Dominación, [Elegant Dominance]

Represent: Water Spirit[Dragon/Lizard, can't tell.] Ceferino\'s Ressurection Leviathan

Element: Water/ Water Illusions

Sealed Description: In it\'s sealed description, there is nothing out of the ordinary. It is about 6 feet long, which is the only extraordinary fact about this blade, and it is extraordinarily light, making it very good for medium ranged attacks. [When I say light, I mean light to Cef, since he\'s grown used to it. But to most others, it\'d be realitavely heavy.] The hilt is pure black, and the guard is shaped like a Swatzika, just like Ichigo\'s guard, and the blade is gray. The blade is very sharp, and many times shined to perfection. Other than that, nothing unusual about the blade.

Sealed:
Ceferino\'s Ressurection Cc-sephiroth

Initial Release: The sword becomes much thicker, and he gains a single wing on his left shoulder. His sword forms into a jagged looking blade, comprised out of baby blue metal, and appears translucent, as you can see beneath it, the currents of water. His blade has a jagged edge, looking like a saw in it's right, and it has a splitted end, resembling soul's edge a little bit. The sword forms around his arm, but can be given a hilt and held in his palms, when he wishes. It's about seven feet long, and 15 pounds, although it feels virtually weightless, due all the intense time that has been spent using this sword in it's released state. The sword can disperse into small jets of water that can be controlled by the user, but the amount of water is limited.

Released Description: Nothing changes much from it\'s former appearance except for a few things. One, the mask on top of the head is moved, and covers the lower jaw of the creature. It forms a defensive mouth guard and his teeth become elongated. His eyes also grow more narrow. And become pitch black. His body becomes much larger, although he still is muscular. His starture grows, as he gains three inches, and a tail forms from his tail bone. His tail can be used in combat, and can also be reduced to a stub or nothing at all, if fancied. The tail increases balance but decreases speed, making it more useful for defensive maneuvers. Gills form around his neck when underwater, but when on land, they disappear, and he can use his nose to breathe. He also gains webbed feet, although, generally he is wearing boots, unless executing a certain technique, or combination. Another thing about his Ressurection is that it has the ability to negate any lightning or water based move. This is due to his swords composition, making it able to absorb hits, and use them as the reiatsu needed for an attack. His hands become plated with nice skull like armor, as does his waist area. He gains a wing of water, a single wing, in watch can be used for two things, one, flying briefly, and two propellance under water. He forms a crest on his chest area, and lastly, his hair grows a lot longer than what it formerly was.

Ceferino\'s Ressurection EShinobiOfTheWater

Jaw: http://www.wdfw.wa.gov/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5893&g2_serialNumber=2

Ultimate Ability/Attack:

Aquatic Compression, Translucent Impalation.

This is definately the ultimate water based technique, as it goes along with the ancient concept of compressing water. Using most of his intelligence, Ceferino stumbled upon the fact that when compressed using his own skill, he could cause water to transform into steam. But that wasn't the surprise, the surprise was that just before full evaporation, they turned into thin, transparent, and nearly invisible strings, if conjured upon correctly. Ceferino learned to channel the technique from any source of water he has around him and nearly boil it, making these strings. They can be cast and retracted at similar velocities, exceeding the speed that the eyes can follow. They are formed quickly, so generally only a line can be seen, momentarily followed by a cut on the skin. These strings are as sharp as blades, but are so thin that it's incredibly hard to see. They can be used in many different ways. They can cut through the skin quite easily, but can also be used to pull a foe closer towards him. They are so strong that if they were wrapped around a person's body, and pulled with great force, they would end up slicing a person into ribbons. Literally. This technique is rarely used because of the fact that it ends a battle incredibly quickly. And Ceferino does enjoy the good, lasting fights. Although occasionally he's put in a bad situation and is forced to use it.
The strings can be summoned in vasts amount, or small amounts, it all depends on the amount of water that is used in creating the attack. This attack can last for 5 swap turns[5 turns from me, and five turns from the opponent] and has a cool down of 7 swap turns.

Technique One:

Submergence:

One of two of Ceferino\'s least frequently used techniques. This technique causes gallons of water to form a dome around him and the enemies. The dome is about 25 feet wide, and 20 feet tall, spanning like a tall building. This technique is used to drown the worthless and weak, and used to perfect some of his under water combo\'s to defeat some of the tougher foes. He gains more speed and power when submerged, and his moves become deadlier and more fatal. He is able to transport ensnared enemies by changing the current of the water that has encased the opponent. This move drains a tenth of his reiatsu and has a cool down of 10 turns, although it lasts 5 turns. This move is very deadly if used right. This move is generally used to be able to complete his ultimate move.

Note: Once the ultimate move is used, the water used for submergence depletes. Meaning the person can now breathe again, and is not under the water.

Rhapsody of the Hypnotic Ocean:

This is the most powerful of his techniques if executed during a combo involving water. Otherwise, it becomes useless. This technique is used when he himself is around a large body of water, and therefore, he generally prefers staying near bodies of water when entering battle. This technique is the only technique that has anything to do with an illusion. It has two primary focuses. One, it takes on the embodiment of small ">" shaped blasts of energy, which can be used to hurt the enemy, whether they are in water or out of it. But it's second purpose is where it got its name from. When the user is inside, literally INSIDE, a body of water, he can manipulate the water into creating mirrages of things that he's seen in the past. So if he's seen a person, he can make an illusion of that person using the water to form the structure of the person. That image itself can not move itself out of the water, nor can it attack, but it can burst into the ">" shaped bursts of energy, which is where the damage is done. It is a move that is solely based on distraction and rarely does it fail, since the point of this technique is to leave an opening for another, stronger[stronger being used as strength in a forceful damage dealing term] technique. The first part of this technique has no cool down and can be used whenever. [Think of them as boomerangs comprised of water.] Now the second half can be used for a duration of 3 swap turns[6 posts total] and has a cool down of 2 swap turns turns.

Genesis Theory, Birth of the Aqueous Pillars:

One of the most frequently used moves due to the fact of it always being available. This move is basically what the name states. Pillars of water rise or fall, depending on your location. This is the only move of his that does not require water, because it can summon moisture from the clouds, or from the air, and form mini pillars, all though they are less effective and much weaker when not in water. Under water, they act like prisons of water that are just more compressed than the surrounding water, and used to trap a person, and drain oxygen twice as fast. They are very dense, so they are much harder to escape. Instead of the water having a density of one, it has a density of 3. They also form faster in water than out of it, making it still better in aquatic conditions, but useful out of water. This is probably the most frequently used technique, as it is often combined with his basic cero.
It lasts 2 turns, and has a cool down of one turn, if out of water. Inside water it lasts for 2 swap turns, and has a cool down of 4 swap turns.

Last edited by Ceferino on Wed May 06, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ceferino\'s Ressurection   Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:04 pm

Wooooah....your ultiment tech needs to have a way higher cool down for the amount of post it last.

Also your not an espada.

Also make the cooldowns more clear to use who are dumb. Razz

So at the end say ( for weak attack 3 post cooldown, stonger 5 post cooldown.) Or similar.

Your techs are all close to being OP. So I will allow a more experienced mod approve later on. This is just to advice you of some changes to make.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ceferino\'s Ressurection   Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Fixed, I believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ceferino\'s Ressurection   Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:12 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ceferino\'s Ressurection   Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:18 pm

Submergence may only last 5 turns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ceferino\'s Ressurection   Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:56 pm

Alright Rose, I fixed it, and changed the last move. I thought it was a bit over powered =/.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ceferino\'s Ressurection   Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Mhm, Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ceferino\'s Ressurection   Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Addition:

Genesis Theory, Birth of the Aqueous Pillars:

One of the most frequently used moves due to the fact of it always being available. This move is basically what the name states. Pillars of water rise or fall, depending on your location. This is the only move of his that does not require water, because it can summon moisture from the clouds, or from the air, and form mini pillars, all though they are less effective and much weaker when not in water. Under water, they act like prisons of water that are just more compressed than the surrounding water, and used to trap a person, and drain oxygen twice as fast. They are very dense, so they are much harder to escape. Instead of the water having a density of one, it has a density of 3. They also form faster in water than out of it, making it still better in aquatic conditions, but useful out of water. This is probably the most frequently used technique, as it is often combined with his basic cero.
It lasts 2 turns, and has a cool down of one turn, if out of water. Inside water it lasts for 2 swap turns, and has a cool down of 4 swap turns.

That move is there, but I wanted to add that the first part of the move can be used before the release, although it's much more powerful if he's in his released state, as are all of his attacks. Same Cool Down as stated above.

Also:

Initial Release: The sword becomes much thicker, and he gains a single wing on his left shoulder. His sword forms into a jagged looking blade, comprised out of baby blue metal, and appears translucent, as you can see beneath it, the currents of water. His blade has a jagged edge, looking like a saw in it's right, and it has a splitted end, resembling soul's edge a little bit. The sword forms around his arm, but can be given a hilt and held in his palms, when he wishes. It's about seven feet long, and 15 pounds, although it feels virtually weightless, due all the intense time that has been spent using this sword in it's released state. The sword can disperse into small jets of water that can be controlled by the user, but the amount of water is limited. [To Explain, these jet's can be formed around his arms or legs like spirals, or can be used as jets. They can basically form into many shapes but only with the limited amount of water that is in his initial release.]

I wanted to add that the sword can be broken up into many water particles that ressemble shards of glass that can be commanded by the user too. It lasts for 5 turns, and has a cool down of three turns.

Last edited by Ceferino on Tue May 05, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ceferino\'s Ressurection   Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:09 pm

Eh, I suppose as long as theres a usage limit and a cool down.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ceferino\'s Ressurection   Ceferino\'s Ressurection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ceferino\'s Ressurection
Page 1 of 1