Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Tirano I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Tirano I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Tirano I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Tirano I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tirano I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Tirano I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Tirano I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tirano I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tirano I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Tirano

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tirano Empty
PostSubject: Tirano   Tirano I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:05 pm

Name: Tirano (Tyrant)

Release Phrase: Bring Down the Heavens, Tirano.

Represent: Tirano Bluelightningbyfatboy73

Element: Wind and Lightning

Sealed Description: The sword appears to be a normal katana, not exceptionally different from those the shinigami use.

Initial Release: Imperecedor's body, except for the joints, becomes covered in the standard bio-armor of most release states. However, he also has two one foot spikes growing out of shoulders that curve upwards and forwards, as well as two skeletal bat wings (just bones, no skin), giving Imperecedor a 16 foot wing span. He can use these appendages, and all of the "fingers" as weapons for hand to hand combat.

Released Description: When in his released state, Imperecedor is faster, stronger, and more resistant to physical damage, as is the case with most arrancar. While in his released state, Imperecedor is also capable of legitimate flight, as opposed to pushing against the air with spiritual pressure. This allows him to do much more complex aerial maneuvers at higher speeds than a normal arrancar or shinigami. He does this by manipulating the air around himself. A side effect of his resureccion is the formation of thunder clouds. Lightning and electrical attacks have little to no effect on Imperecedor.

Ultimate Ability/Attack:

Huracán - Imperecedor uses his control of wind to create a massive tornado filled with lightning, making it almost impossible to avoid being struck if one is trapped inside. The tornado itself is roughly 1000m tall and 300m wide. There is a 1 post charging time for Imperecedor to being the circulation of warm and cold air flow. The tornado itself forms immediately after the one post charging time, but doesn't reach full power for 3 posts. The tornado lasts for 5 posts after it reaches full power. There is a 20 post cooldown for this technique.

Techniques:

Hojas de Viento - Imperecedor summons four 2m long blades made completely out of wind. These are nearly invisible, only detectable by an incoming rush of air a split second before they strike. Because these blades are made of air, they are only blockable if the section of blade that is going to hit the target is destroyed. This can be done by completely negating the airflow of that part of the blade, which can be done by nearly any mid-level kido from a sufficiently powerful source. (Hado #33 and up). 3 Post Cooldown.

Trueno - Imperecedor gives himself a static charge, allowing him to call down a lightning strike on his chosen target whenever he comes in contact with it. This technique lasts for 5 lightning strikes and has a 3 post cooldown.

Vendaval - Imperecedor may remotely summon a 120+ mph gale force wind from any direction that lasts for 1 post. This move has a 1 post cooldown.

Last edited by Imperecedor on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tirano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tirano   Tirano I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Tirano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tirano   Tirano I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Released Description (Edited): When in his released state, Imperecedor is faster, stronger, and more resistant to physical damage, as is the case with most arrancar. While in his released state, Imperecedor is also capable of legitimate flight, as opposed to pushing against the air with spiritual pressure. This allows him to do much more complex aerial maneuvers at higher speeds than a normal arrancar or shinigami. He does this by manipulating the air around himself. A side effect of his resureccion is the formation of thunder clouds. Lightning and electrical attacks have little to no effect on Imperecedor. While in his ressureccion he can fly at the speed of sound and has no trouble flying in gale force winds. For example, he would have no trouble flying throughout the tornado created by his Hurucán.
Back to top Go down

Tirano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tirano   Tirano I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Released description should only be what you look like in your res as the template describes. Put your abilities into your techniques and ultimate ability.
Back to top Go down

Tirano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tirano   Tirano I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:55 pm

If I may?
Umm... the one other person was not approved due to them having two elements, so why should you have two?
Back to top Go down

Tirano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tirano   Tirano I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:01 pm

Who wasn't approved to having two elements?
Back to top Go down

Tirano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tirano   Tirano I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Some other person. They said no two elements and she had to change it to one
Back to top Go down

Tirano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tirano   Tirano I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Ochiba wrote:
If I may?
Umm... the one other person was not approved due to them having two elements, so why should you have two?

Ochiba, there are multiple people with multiple elements. If a mod wishes, I can just make the element "storm" or something.
Back to top Go down

Tirano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tirano   Tirano I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Escudo de Viento - Imperecedor uses his control of wind to surround himself with a sphere of wind that ten feet in diameter. The winds move at such speeds that physically breaching the shield is nearly impossible, making it a nearly impassible barrier to physical attacks. Only attacks more powerful than a Gran Rey Cero could penetrate the Escudo de Viento. The shield could also only be penetrated by kido stronger than #90. The shields duration is 8 posts and it has a 2 post cooldown.
Back to top Go down

Tirano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tirano   Tirano I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Hmm since youre impervious to kido anyways the number of kido that can punch through has to be lower like 70+ used by an elite. Also if its going to last as long as 8 posts it should have a cooldown of about half as much as it lasts.
Back to top Go down

Tirano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tirano   Tirano I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Escudo de Viento - Imperecedor uses his control of wind to surround himself with a sphere of wind that ten feet in diameter. The winds move at such speeds that physically breaching the shield is nearly impossible, making it a nearly impassible barrier to physical attacks. Only attacks more powerful than a Gran Rey Cero could penetrate the Escudo de Viento. The shield could also only be penetrated by kido stronger than #70 shot by an elite. The shields duration is 8 posts and it has a 4 post cooldown.
Back to top Go down

Tirano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tirano   Tirano I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Tirano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tirano   Tirano I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Alright, give a cooldown for the first technique (Wind blade thing).
Back to top Go down

Tirano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tirano   Tirano I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:48 pm

Denied.........................!!!!!!!!!! Nah, just kidding. You are approvedMr. Tirano.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tirano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tirano   Tirano I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tirano
Page 1 of 1