Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Deimos (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Deimos (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Deimos (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Deimos (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Deimos (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Deimos (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Deimos (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Deimos (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Deimos (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Deimos (Superhuman)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Deimos (Superhuman) Empty
PostSubject: Deimos (Superhuman)   Deimos (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Name: Deimos (at least to Mayuri)

Appearance: Standing at just slightly over six feet tall and even after Mayuri's extensive modifications Deimos remains reasonably attractive. He dark red hair, blue eyes and lean frame hide many horrors. His eyes speak of someone who suffered immensely and does not trust easily. Underneath his shinigami robes he has extensive scaring and strange reitsu enhanced tattos along his arms. He is almost always wearing a pair of black gloves. His robes have been modified to have shorter sleeves and thus his forearms are exposed along with some of the strange slightly glowing tattos.

Personality: Usually calm and reserved. He tends to approach situations rationally. Up to a point, but once that point is reached he becomes very irrational and violent. Unless he is dealing with talking about Mayuri, in which case Deimos becomes visibly upset.

The few that have worked with him have noted he tends to give little thought to using anything less than his full abilities against an opponent. He shrugs off criticisms saying that the Shinigami are at war with the Hollows and war isn’t about giving your opponent even terms and seeing who comes out on top. It’s about exploiting every strength and advantage you have over them and crushing them swiftly before moving on to the next target.

He has made few friends within the Soul Society as many inherently distrust anything made by Mayuri. Though he is friendly enough that he has managed to intergrate into the new Soul Society structure fairly well. Though he always seems a little nervous, like he is constantly expecting everything to be some elaborate test by Mayuri.

History: Before his unfortunate encounter with Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Deimos was a rather average human. His original name and memories have been all but eradicated by Mayuris’ “improvements”. Mayuri has done very well to hide the fact he abducted a human for his research, by making sure Deimos’ body resembles a gigai under anything but the closest scrutiny. However, he still retains fragments of memories and most of original personality much to Mayuris’ irritation, as this makes him even more annoying then Nemu (to him). Trying to uncover more traces of who he was is his ongoing goal.

For the much of the first month of his unaltered memories he recalls little but pain as Mayuri subjected to all manner of modifications not the least of which was heavy exposure to hollow energies and excessive reitsu. Few stable powers emerge during this time from Mayuris’ tinkering.
However, recently more stable powers have begun to take shape though none as spectacular as Orhimie or Chads. Most of them have been reactive in nature, rather than active. One of the more interesting techniques is what Mayuri calls an “Exponential inversion power sink”, a defensive ability that uses the energy of the attacker to enhance its defense. Since then Mayuri has taken to running combat trials pitting Deimos against hollows of various levels and types of abilities.
It has been six months since Mayuri first begun the combat trials. He is now sufficiently pleased with his creation to start sending it out on real missions, though is still irritated by the level of free will Deimos still exhibits. Oh well, no creation is perfect.

If not for the 12th Squad badge on his uniform most would think he wasn’t a shinigami at all as he doesn’t carry a soul slayer. Initially this caused some concern in the other squads but once word got around about his tie to Mayuri most swiftly accepted the oddity.

However Mayuri grew tired of the experiment but decided to store him away for later in case he decided Deimos could be useful again. However that day never came with Mayuri and over the next thousand years his stasis chamber was passed from one director of the Technological Research Department head to the next. No one was really all that eager to see what something the infamous Mayuri Kurotsuchi had created. Until now, when the drums of war begin to beat again and Soul Society needs every weapon it has.

Deimos has adjusted well enough, reintergrating himself with the 12th squad out of habit then anything. He still wishes to unlock his old memories even if all the people in them are long dead.

RP Sample: “Nemu? NEMU! Blast it, where is that useless girl?” Mayuri curses knocking over an errant beaker of some chemical or another. It hardly mattered since whatever it was had failed to create a significant reaction from his latest test subject. Oh and what a bother the subject was too. He should be grateful how much restraint I have shown. Mayuri rants in his head as he searches for his lieutenant

“Nemu is out on a mission Captain Kurotsuchi, on your orders I might add.” Deimos remarks sharply from his position strapped down on the table. The straps had been reinforced again after the last round of experimentation caused him to break his restraints and cause significant damage to the lab, though Mayuri ended up being more upset at being unable to replicate the ability than the destruction to his lab.

“Silence you cretin. For a mere research subject to dare be so flippant is outrageous. And that is beside the point; I have need of the girl so she should be here.”

Deimos made no attempt to point out the absurdity of that idea. Mayuri was impossible to argue with since he either was right or didn’t care when he was wrong. In all the time he had “served” under Captain Kurotsuchi he had found that to be one of the few constants in life. Rather his attention was more focused on the latest contraption Mayuri had seen fit to attach to his body. A series of rather intricate lines of reitsu soaked components etched their way up his arms from his palms. He felt something alive, something hungry, and itching away from the center of his palms but couldn’t turn his hands enough to see what the cause was.

Mayuri looked at his experiment a sighed. It had been slow going at first, trying to replicate the powers of that girl and the other intruder with adequate samples but the data he had recorded from that Quincy had at least given him some ideas. However, his subject whom he decided to call Deimos on a whim, had only displayed a rather different set of powers to date. It seemed like his powers focused on reitsu manipulation, both of his own and his opponents. Such limitations could not keep a good scientist done, no if anything to drove Mayuri even further in trying to make this pathetic creature worthy of being called on of his inventions.

“Well it seems I will simply have to explain your new implants myself. You see, so far the biggest problem with you has been your miserable reitsu levels. But then I remembered an old device I designed for the captain of Squad Eleven. Only this time I fused it with your body and made it so most of the energy goes to you rather then the beast.”

Deimos repressed the urge to try and use his new toys on Mayuri. He wouldn’t get more than one step towards Mayuri before he was killed. Mayuri had rigged him up with explosives just in case Deimos tried something like that one day. Mayuri may have tolerated a little rudeness from his subordinates but certainly not attacking him. Even with his Void Step he would never lay a hand on Mayuri, the captain was simply out of his league.

“Is that all? I was expecting something more creative from you captain?”

“Well I didn’t expect you to understand the brilliance of the design of course but subjects tend to perform better if they understand how they have been modified. And that’s hardly all, you see I have fashioned a set of organic firearms into your forearms. Currently their power is rather low since they depend on you reitsu to fire. However when combined with the previous device they can become quite deadly indeed.”

Deimos heard a soft click before the restraints slid away allowing him to sit up and face Mayuri. The captain was wearing he usual makeup and accessories. Deimos often wondered if Mayuri did it solely to get people to think he was insane and leave him alone. “I take it you have a mission for me.”

“Yes, I do. I do indeed. It seems there has been some rather interesting activity in the living world. I’d like for you to investigate. This will be a long term assignment as your implants need time and training to use properly and I can’t be bothered to try and explain everything to you. This disk has all the relevant details, now go.” Mayuri hands him a simple computer disk before waving him off for a second.

Not to lose a chance for some time away from Mayuri, Deimos took the disk and made straight for the main office of the Technological Research Departments’ main office. It was the only place other the 12th Squads headquarters that had the equipment to read the disk. Finally, some time away from that psychopath. I’d rather fight Espada than take another day of this. Deimos thinks to himself as he winds his way down the streets to his destination.

Last edited by Deimos on Wed May 06, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deimos (Superhuman)   Deimos (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:23 pm

Ok...but just keep in mind Mayuri is loooooong dead. Also add an appearance please.

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deimos (Superhuman)   Deimos (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:11 pm

Gah, feel stupid for missing that and I even read the intro too. Easy enough story fix for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deimos (Superhuman)   Deimos (Superhuman) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deimos (Superhuman)
Page 1 of 1