Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ichi's Resurrection

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ichi's Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Ichi's Resurrection   Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Name: Wasuremono Rosuto

Release Phrase: "What was found, seems to be lost, yet never forgotten..."

Represent: Ichi's Resurrection Axela

Element: Neutral/Darkness

Sealed Description: Ichi's Resurrection Sword

Initial Release: The sword disappears, Ichi has no blade in his release.

Released Description: Ichi's Resurrection Rampage_by_Wen_JR
(His legs are white as well, they are just not shown in this picture)

Inate Ability = Kurobikari - Ichi's strength is increased 10 fold, because his ability comes from only his pure physical strength as well as the occasional cero. His hierro's defensive strength is also increased, to that of an espada's hierro or even stronger. This hierro is by no means "unbreakable", but it will take more than a simple "swipe" or "stab" to break through it, let alone damage Ichi.

Techniques:

Futame Sannyuu Pesuto (Second Coming of the Black Plague) - This technique is extremely similar to Byakuya Kuchiki's shikai technique where his zanpaktou spreads itself into thousands/millions of flower petals. Though, instead of petals, this manifests in a thick, black, fog that covers the entire lower half of the battlefield; preferable to staying around Ichi. The fog never leaves Ichi's side and, as Byakuya's petals do, will attack or defend for him at an almost instant speed. Also, he can manipulate the fog into any physical object he wants by moving his hands in certain movements. And, if he wants to use the fog to his own plans, he can use his hands to physically manipulate the black fog for a particular defense or attack strategy. Moving the fog physically, instead of letting it move by itself will allow the fog to move 2x faster. As said before, Ichi can manipulate the fog into any physical object he wants, but this canot go overboard. Though there is a lot of the fog, it is limited and does not create more of itself while some of it is being used so he cannot create millions of swords and launch them all at his opponent at once; there simply is not enough of the fog to do this. Creating so many items take a lot of concentration and reiatsu to maintain at once so the maximum he can create at one time is four. In addition to this, the fog will last the entire battle, but since this technique is so powerful, probably his second most powerful technique after his ultimate ability, no other techniques can be used during this. If Ichi does attempt any other techniques during this one, this technique will dissipate and the attempted technique will fail. The fog is covering does cover a rather large area so using it takes a lot of reiatsu already; if Ichi does dis-spell this technique, he an only use it once more. This second use has massive restrictions though; it can only be used during his Kaikinisshoku. During this usage, the fog will only be 2/3 as large as it was originally and upon the ending of Kaikinisshoku, the fog will also dissipate and Ichi will be left quite fatigued.
(2 posts to create - lasts the entire battle - 7 post cooldown - two uses permitted in a battle while second use is only permitted under met conditions)

Seijitsu Cero - This cero is not as strong as the other one but is twice as large in size. If this cero hit the opponent in any way, the cero's effect will occur. The cero is actually creating a physical bond between each of the two people, though the opponent has no knowledge of this. If the bond is made, then any damage done to Ichi will eppear on his opponent. For example, if the enemy swipes Ichi's shoulder, the same wound will appear on the enemy's shoulder. Self-inflicted damage DOES apply here, but you have to remember that if you hurt yourself too much just to hurt your opponent, you might kill yourself. Also, the same thing also happens to the user; if Ichi swipes the enemy's leg, the wound will appear on Ichi as well so Ichi must use this technique wisely in order for it to work towards his advantage.
(effect lasts 7 posts and a 13 post cooldown)

Ryuuryuu Konzetsu - Ichi grabs the opponent with one or both of his hands and drains 60% of that user's spiritual pressure, thus, fatiguing them greatly. This drained spiritual pressure is given to Ichi, but this technique takes a lot of concentration so Ichi must use 30% of his spiritual pressure to use this technique, so he has a gain of only 30% spiritual pressure. After this technique is used, the opponent cannot use technique for 4 posts.
(2 posts to use and 12 post cooldown)

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Tsukkomi - This technique WILL kill the opponent if performed, BUT it is extremely difficult to get under way. During this technique, Ichi looks into the eyes of his opponent and shows them thousands of peoples' sorrows and pains and agony, crippling their mentality to the point where they are physically effected and the stress on their body eventually kills them. Ichi and his opponent must have direct eye contact for this technique to work. If succeeded, this technique will use up Ichi's whole store of spiritual pressure and he will be left defenseless to any other attacks. A failed attempt of this technique will still cost Ichi 35% of his spiritual pressure as well as the forced resealing of his resurrection. (Res may be released again after 3 posts). The opponent will be put into a illusioned trans during this technique so, once you're in it, there is no escape. Like said before though, the user must have complete and direct eye contact before he can use this, it is usually impossible to use unless Ichi is up close and abale to hold the opponent in place while he forces eye contact.
(2 posts to use and only allowed to use this once during a battle)

Last edited by Ichi Nogoraki on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ichi's Resurrection   Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:12 pm

approved but isnt there no Espada position avalable?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ichi's Resurrection   Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:29 pm

Kaikinisshoku (Total Solar Eclipse) - This technique creates a large circular object of pure darkness which is used to block out the sun''s light entirely. As this is a dark element zanpaktou, it is stronger when used in the darkness. The user is subject to a 20% speed, reiatsu, and strength boost during this time. Light type zanpaktous are weakened by 15%. Any other dark type zanpaktous will also gain the 20% speed, reiatsu, and strength boost when this technique is used. Seeing as it will be pitch black out, the user will lose his sense of sight while this technique is active. Fire and light zanpaktou can help you to see, providing you can produce fire/light to use as a torch/light source, but this pure darkness cannot be fully penetrated by light. This darkness is not ordinary, being infused with Ichi's own reiatsu, it is much thicker and breathing becomes more difficult; along with the opponent's five senses being weakened The user can move around freely within the darkness, seeing as it IS there element as well as their technique. This technique will last the 8 posts after activated. If it is resealed forcibly by Ichi, his resurrection is automattically resealed and he is unable to re-release it for 3 posts. Other than that, he will be fine after the technique ends by itself.
(2 posts to create, Lasts 8 posts, 15 post cooldown)

Last edited by Ichi Nogoraki on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ichi's Resurrection   Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Ok... 1, it can't last the entire battle. Thats just too much.
No other problem... and don't think its cause You challenged me... it would still be OPed if it lasted the entire battle. So change that. A tech that strong must be very hard to maintain, so the Duration can't be unlimited. I don't mind anything else about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ichi's Resurrection   Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:19 pm

Ahh Indeed, no problem Kisuke. Edits have been made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ichi's Resurrection   Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:23 pm

So I have no problems with this... if anyone does, keep it to yourself, bitch.

Cuz this app, is...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ichi's Resurrection   Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:29 am

THIS IS A REPLACEMENT

Yuushoku Cero - A powerful dark pink cero that is not yet purple, but still darker than regular pink. This cero will cause that limb to become three times heavier than it was before, making it three times lower. This also means weapons as well, if you block it with your weapon, then the weapon will become three times heavier than it was. The cero is potent in itself and could kill another arrancar within a single DIRECT hit and would probably even give an espada a hard time.
(4 post cooldown)

I would like to replace this technique with another if possible.

Futame Sannyuu Pesuto (Second Coming of the Black Plague) - This technique is extremely similar to Byakuya Kuchiki's shikai technique where his zanpaktou spreads itself into thousands/millions of flower petals. Though, instead of petals, this manifests in a thick, black, fog that covers the entire lower half of the battlefield; preferable to staying around Ichi. The fog never leaves Ichi's side and, as Byakuya's petals do, will attack or defend for him at an almost instant speed. Also, he can manipulate the fog into any physical object he wants by moving his hands in certain movements. And, if he wants to use the fog to his own plans, he can use his hands to physically manipulate the black fog for a particular defense or attack strategy. Moving the fog physically, instead of letting it move by itself will allow the fog to move 2x faster. As said before, Ichi can manipulate the fog into any physical object he wants, but this canot go overboard. Though there is a lot of the fog, it is limited and does not create more of itself while some of it is being used so he cannot create millions of swords and launch them all at his opponent at once; there simply is not enough of the fog to do this. Creating so many items take a lot of concentration and reiatsu to maintain at once so the maximum he can create at one time is four. In addition to this, the fog will last the entire battle, but since this technique is so powerful, probably his second most powerful technique after his ultimate ability, no other techniques can be used during this. If Ichi does attempt any other techniques during this one, this technique will dissipate and the attempted technique will fail. The fog is covering does cover a rather large area so using it takes a lot of reiatsu already; if Ichi does dis-spell this technique, he an only use it once more. This second use has massive restrictions though; it can only be used during his Kaikinisshoku. During this usage, the fog will only be 2/3 as large as it was originally and upon the ending of Kaikinisshoku, the fog will also dissipate and Ichi will be left quite fatigued.
(2 posts to create - lasts the entire battle - 7 post cooldown - two uses permitted in a battle while second use is only permitted under met conditions)

The above technique is what I would like to replace the current technique with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ichi's Resurrection   Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:09 pm

Approved though this tech cannot be used in your current position battle. In other words the techs you started fighting with are the techs you'll finish the battle with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichi's Resurrection   Ichi's Resurrection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichi's Resurrection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com