Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Garnurk (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Garnurk (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Garnurk (finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Garnurk (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Garnurk (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Garnurk (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Garnurk (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Garnurk (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Garnurk (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Garnurk (finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Garnurk (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Garnurk (finished)   Garnurk (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Name: Narkun Garnurk

Visual age: 25

Ex-Division: 11th, Ex-Captain.

Appearance: Garnurk (finished) Axel

Personality: Garnurk is a very cold hearted person. He kills for fun and also eats his kills. He is not nice to anyone, never has been and problay never will be. He loves laughing out a random times. He always speaks his mind, and He loves too make people mad and or sad. He is not angered easily, like he once was. He loves blood, and everything about it. The Taste, is his favorite, however. He drinks his blood from a wine glass. Garnurk has an exetrmely strong will, and he knew of this at an early age. He rarely ever does not show his sadticst side. He also enjoys pain. He thinks if someone hurts him, he is in for a good fight. Garnurk has been called a psychopath, many among many of times. Despite these facts, Garnurk can seem very smart when he wants to. He has full control of his emoitions.

Background/History:

Human Arc:
Garnurk grew up most his life being able to see souls and such. He could see them when he was about the age of three, which was about the time his parents were murder, while he was watching. Some power, saved Garnurk, but still to this day, that power is not known. Either way, Garnurk was allowed to live. Garnurk would grow up to be a powerful man, but that wasn't for another 500 or so years. Every day, Garnurk saw innocent people dying, and he could do nothing. This drove Garnurk insane, to the point where he enjoyed seeing the die. Even thought Garnurk got sick of this, he did train in hand to hand combat. This made him able to take own, hollows that were very, very weak. Or even, help a shinigami, when they had it cut up. However, this was unlike him, he did not like to help people, after he grew insane. Garnurk lived to be about twenty or so years and was killed by a few hollows. He could plainly see them, but he did not have the power of a superhuman, so he could not fight them off. Thus, ending Garnurk's live, but not his story.

Death/Shinigami Arc part 1:
After the Death of Garnurk, was not a sad one, in fact it was more overlooked then anything. No one would ever remember Garnurk. He knew that, and the seemingly did not bother him, seeing as he was already part insane. However, he did have much more strength over the normal soul and was soon accepted into the Shinigami academy. At the academy, he tried to hide how insane he was. He was only slightly at the time, so it was a lot easier to hide it, then it is in recent times. He made it through the academy with ease, he obtained his Zanpotoku and was assigned to the 11th squad.

While in squad 11, he learned a lot and learned fast. He was less insane at this time, because he was able to fight, as well as lay back and just relax. At his time in soul society, it was much more peaceful, unlike it is today. The only problem he had was the lack of power in the place. He easily advanced to the rank of 3rd seat, within a few weeks in the squad. Thus, he did not wish to stay in the Soul Society very long, but it was the only thing had, at the time.

While the 3rd seat of Squad 11, many people began to either be taken out of the squad, killed or leave. This was the time, for Garnurk to step in as captain. Here, he earned his Bankai, but in recent times, he has forgotten it, and must earn it back. This might be due the soul society, putting a limit on it. Now, while as the captain, the Soul Society seemed to be under attack more. This was probably due to the amounts of people leaving the Soul Society at the time. However, Garnurk was fully prepared.

Shingami Arc Part 2/Vizard Arc:
Months into the attacks, they began to get worse. In this a team was set up. Garnurk had been part of it along with a few others. A captain from squad 2 and his lieutenant, Nokutisu Shikyo and Kaji Kanto. The Captain of the 12th squad Seth, and Garnurk himself. Each member from the Squads meet and they seemed to already know each other. This made them grow a team through their friendship. Soon, after the team had been started, there we assigned a mission. This mission was to access the huceo mundo and take out a group of rouge shinigami, before they released their hollows in the human realm. However, they were not told it was a kamikaze attack, and they were ambushed by shinigami and hollows. Thus the Hollows entered their bodies., and infused within the group.

Thus, making the group Vizards, the threat was taken out, but the group was knocked out. Soon, they awoke with no idea what had happened. They had been trapped in the huceo mundo, until the realized, what they had become. They took their power and they were shaped into what they wanted. Thus, taking their masks and leaving the huceo mundo.

Recent times Arc:
Now, with the rest of the Vizards, Garnurk and his team are ready for anything. Garnurk is now insane, because of the hollow taking over his body. He knows how to hide it very well, unless he is in a fight. He has still not learned his Bankai back yet, be he is still much more powerful, than he was as a captain. Garnurk has plans, but they are only known to him.

RP sample:The wind began to blow hard around the mountain tops. A man stood on top of this mountain, with a mask covering his face. Behind the mask, the man had an evil smile on his face and he was giggling just the slightest. He looked as he was waiting for something or someone, as of now, nothing was known. He slowly turned towards the bottom of the mountain, as he saw two men walking up. They two had masks on and each had robes on. The two walking was not sure, what was going to happen, but the man on top wanted something with them, and he was not going to be nice about what that thing is. Infact, he will probaly try and give them one of the worst things in the world, death.

However, a fight would come about and the gift the man at the top wished to give the others, would not become an easy task. He laughed louder as they got closer to him. The man at the top was sure that he was going to kill the men, and thought it was going to be an easy task. But he was wrong. He thought he became so much stronger than them, because he had been through some horrbile things. He did get stronger, but as he did, they did as well.

You see, these three men have a past together. For each pair a completely different story, almost nothing had been alike. Either way, it was assumed that the two walking up had been allies, while the one on top had been an enemy of the two. All three of these men, were powerful ninja, each with their own strength and weakness. Soon, after about ten or so mintues, the two reached to top and if you could see their faces, you'd only see a disapproving look. But from the other man, was a somewhat happy look, or better said as an evil smile.

The man who had been on the top of the mountain to start with, slowly removed his mask. As of now, only 1/4 of the right side of his face was shown. As of now, it was to soon to assume who this man really was. The other two removed their robes, and it could be made out somewhat of one, but the other looked like he was a loud here. This shocked the man he had been walking with and even the one who wanted to kill him. Soon, the man who was at the top the whole time spoke up. "Who are you?" He said and took of his mask. The man had been Hell's guardian, Garnurk. He laughed as soon as his mask came off.

The two men said as the one who had already been known, took of his mask, showing that it had been the Hokage, Sannam. He sighed and glared at Garnurk, and then looked back at the still masked guy. The last man took of his mask, and he was still a stranger to the two others. He sighed and he began to change. Sannam and Garnurk gasped as the man had been the Demon King Drac.

Drac, Sannan and Garnurk stood looking at each other. The tension rose as soon as everyone had shown their true selfs. There was sure to be a battle, that would be sure to show the talents of each. This would not be a fight to miss. Even though they all knew a fight was going to break out, they all stood there and only breathing and heartbeating was heard.

Last edited by Garnurk on Sat May 09, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Garnurk (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garnurk (finished)   Garnurk (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:19 pm

This app is now finished.
Back to top Go down

Garnurk (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garnurk (finished)   Garnurk (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:36 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garnurk (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garnurk (finished)   Garnurk (finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garnurk (finished)
Page 1 of 1