Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mordicus [Finished, im just lazy, and not doing so much of the History] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mordicus [Finished, im just lazy, and not doing so much of the History] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mordicus [Finished, im just lazy, and not doing so much of the History] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mordicus [Finished, im just lazy, and not doing so much of the History] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mordicus [Finished, im just lazy, and not doing so much of the History] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mordicus [Finished, im just lazy, and not doing so much of the History] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mordicus [Finished, im just lazy, and not doing so much of the History] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mordicus [Finished, im just lazy, and not doing so much of the History] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mordicus [Finished, im just lazy, and not doing so much of the History] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mordicus [Finished, im just lazy, and not doing so much of the History]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mordicus [Finished, im just lazy, and not doing so much of the History] Empty
PostSubject: Mordicus [Finished, im just lazy, and not doing so much of the History]   Mordicus [Finished, im just lazy, and not doing so much of the History] I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:18 pm

Name: Mordicus

Visual Age: 20

Division: 10

Personality: Mordicus could be one of the most mysterious beings since his permanent smile and combined with his heavy use of sarcasm and mocking politeness make it very difficult to discern his thoughts. Many find his demeanor and appearance rather unsettling and there are very few who were willing to trust him. Mordicus seems to be fully aware of the effect he has on others and more than once has been seen toying with peoples emotional states for his own amusement. Some Shinigami have shown to be rather frightened of him. Mordicus speaks with a distinct Kyoto dialect, which is polite but indirect. His voice is also formal and polite, but with a rather mocking and facetious undertone.

A few personal details, however, are known about him, like that his favorite drink is milk. He dislikes any other white drinks, as he tends to mistake it for milk.Mordicus also likes to observe mortal beings, stroll in his free time, and his specialty is threading needles

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History/Background:
Life On Earth

Mordicus was just your average teenager, went out with friends, got into trouble. But, it was a harder life for his parents, his dad dying just after Mordicus was born. The father, which was named Mord, had been in a car accident on the way to work. Mord, was a Shinigami... Or ex-Shinigami. He had been banished from Soul Society since the day everyone found out he was experimenting on the so called missing shinigami. Once he came down to Earth, he realised what bad he had done, so... He decided to live like a normal human and have a happy family. The only thing that made him special was his white hair, the white hair was a problem with some people, especially on young people. But, the same excuse was "I have a disease which makes my hair white".

Mordicus was aware that his dad was dead, just that he wouldn't show any weak emotions of it. That's a reason why he is constantly smiling and always talking, trying to get away from any parent jokes. Mordicus was not so popular in school, as people thought he was some sort of freak, growing up with white hair. But, his number of friends was a large number, the amount of people in his school would be an explanation why a not so popular kid had that many friends.

The way he died was not very different from his father, it was a car accident. When Mordicus was in Year 12, he was old enough to drive. As he was driving from school to home, Mordicus had given his friend a lift. His friend didn't realise how hard it was for Mordicus to drive with him talking so much, but Mordicus still kept that smile and tried to concentrate. It took a while until Mordicus said shush, but Mordicus said "Shut Up!", to his friend, and in a loud voice. While Mordicus had shouted at his friend, a car had stoppped at the red light. Mordcus wasn't watching and boom. The two cars crashed, which had taken 3 lives.

RP Sample: Does this apply for Lieutanant as well?
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

Mordicus [Finished, im just lazy, and not doing so much of the History] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordicus [Finished, im just lazy, and not doing so much of the History]   Mordicus [Finished, im just lazy, and not doing so much of the History] I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:59 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Mordicus [Finished, im just lazy, and not doing so much of the History]
Page 1 of 1