Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mariposa I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mariposa I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mariposa I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mariposa I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mariposa I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mariposa I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mariposa I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mariposa I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mariposa I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mariposa

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mariposa Empty
PostSubject: Mariposa   Mariposa I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:38 am

Name: Mariposa (Butterfly)

Command: Aletear (flutter)

Represent: Butterfly

Description:

Mariposa Butter11

Description:
The inside of the wings is natural energy from the area around her converted into shiny green reastsu, and though the reatsu has no actual substance, unless when used in “Volar” the wings allow Rain to fly. The things that hang down from each end of her wings are Reactors, which draws in the reatsu, change it into Bala [Do not ask me -HOW- please.] and allows her to release a small amount for her attacks. The pink spikes are absorbers, that are consantly drawing in the natural energy from around her, letting her replenish her supply indefinitely. Her hands, though they look like complete blades, actually allow her fingers to be free. [Dude, seriously, thats all there is to it. -_-;; Their wings made of white bone that are about one and a quarter metres long, the absorbers are a center point on the wings, and they keep the reatsu from escaping unnesssecarily, the reacters allow her to use the reatsu for attacks. The reatsu is green and shiny. (okay, think of the veil thing from harry potter in the ministry. like that.) and thats all.].

Family: Nature

Innate Ability:
Esprit Chalnon (Mind Link):
The more familiar the mind of the person she links minds with, the farther they can be away before linking. The person she can be anywhere away from before linking is Lightning. Linking minds lets her send an receive the other persons thought, feelings, and for her or the other person to see though the opposite persons eyes. She is able to link minds with someone by searching though different spiritual pressure signatures until she finds the person she wants, the closer they are, as well as how familiar their mind is to Rain, the easier it is. The other person can tell she has linked minds with them by the sudden openness they both feel.

Ultimate Ability:
Rain’s ultimate ability is . . .Well . ..To make it rain. Even in her inital release it will begin to drizzle a little, But in her full release it out right rains. And as the battle goes on the rain gets stronger and stronger, At around ten posts it’s as much as a hurricane, At fifteen it’s a literal monsoon. (Note, No wind is involved, Just rain amounts, And if a hurricane actually drops more than a monsoon, Well then that’s my bad.). Now this rain causes everyone except Rain to get slower and slower as the battle goes on. Between the first and fifth posts it’s 20%, Between fifth and tenth it’s 30% between tenth and fifteenth it’s 40% and past fifteenth is 50%. Now for the dastardly part of this ability. Anyone who is being effected by the slowing of her innate ability is affected by this ability one and a half times again! If both are active when the clock hits fifteen however, Then not only will they be slowed down by 75%, Shunpo, Sunido, Rasentengai(Sp?) And other quick movement techs/abilities will be disabled. This ability cannot be negated by water control, As she is already controlling the water to make it rain.

Techniques:

1.Volar (Fly):
Using the green reatsu from her wings, Rain change it to Bala and create small winged, high-speed projectiles that will fly at her opponent. The projectiles have several qualities to them though, for example: If the “Volars” are cut by any substance they’ll explode immediately. They cut skin and can cut though stones. They will just go in a straight path until they contact something sort of subatance, and then they will automatically implode.

She can only shoot six per post for five posts (due to their small size, [their roughly 5 cm big.].) Cooldown is five posts.

2. Enmendar (mend):
The reatsu travels from her wings and layers Rain’s body healing certain wounds (For example it won’t allow her to regrow limbs, but she can stop the bleeding, and for deep wounds regrow the skin, or in other words healing completely. Rain can also transfer the healing effects to someone by putting her hands on their chest, but again the healing is limited to stopping bleeding, and fully heals deep wounds.

It also has the effect of burning foreign substances out of Rain's veins or flesh, it causes great pain as a side effect though. Rain has gotten used to it (sorta, it still makes her gasp and gind her teeth together) so pain isn't much of a factor.

3.Riishi Hisho (Spirit Mask)

As a side effect of her wings, though it must be activated by name, The energy turned reaitsu flows over Rain's face and creates a sort of filteration mask that protects Rain against airborn poisons by purifying it and turning it into reaitsu. Riishi Hisho cannot however, stop poisons that enter the blood stream via a cut wound or something. Rain can harden the reaitsu from Riishi Hisho into a sort of mask (think Sango from inuyashas demon mask thing), she can only hold it up for six posts, then she has to go back to it simply flowing over her face. However, she can turn it on and off for those six posts (ex: turn it on one, turn it off next etc etc) this allows her to use it longer and more thoughout the battle.

Last edited by Rain on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:29 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : this thing hates me =_=)
Back to top Go down

Mariposa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mariposa   Mariposa I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:45 pm

One element, please and thank you.
Back to top Go down

Mariposa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mariposa   Mariposa I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Telepathy is not an element, so take that out.
Back to top Go down

Mariposa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mariposa   Mariposa I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:41 am

Okay, approved now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mariposa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mariposa   Mariposa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mariposa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com