Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou* Empty
PostSubject: Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou*   Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou* I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:59 pm

Name: Ultima

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: "Carry me to the Sky......Ascendance"

Family: Ascendance (Illusion and Holy)

Level: Bankai (Only Mayu ,Zeroshin ,Naraka , Megumi, and Rasen have seen his Shikai. Only Kyli, Naraka, and Shin Kageoni has seen his Bankai. Everyone else has seen him in sealed)

Sealed Zanpaktou:This Blade is as sturdy and sharp as the rest in the S.S.

Spoiler:

Shikai:
Jaden Weilds the Sealed Blade.
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: Wings spread out his back and his true reaitsu is released. The wings function as wings would however the wooden blade has the power to slash through the strongest of materials now. He can basically Negate the powers of evil and good. Thus he becomes a master lyer and trickster. He can make a orb that is covered in light around him and his opponent. It can only go up to 300 meters around. The dome is not physical so cant be broken and inside of this dome the opponent can not tell the truth from a lie. Thusly there mind is subjected to the will of Jaden. He make them think they are somewhere else, or are facing there greatest joy/fear. The dome can only make illusions every five turns. That last for two. *Note his shikai is the strongest and Oldest in the S.S. only cause he is C.C however*

Bankai: The Five Gaurdians all weild the Sealed blade.(Total of Six. Five of them and Jaden.)
Hiro
Spoiler:

Nedez
Spoiler:

Riyu
Spoiler:

Sora
Spoiler:

Dieux
Spoiler:

Bankai Ability: Keeps the Shikai Ablity. Five winged Gaurdians come form five pilars of light. The sky is filled with dark clouds and the five each weild the blade. They all can use his techs and Each one acts as there own person. However they dont all attack on the same turn. They are all the same power as Jaden in shikai while jaden is his actual Bankai power. Each Gaurdian sports Wings. They can do anything Jaden can and sometimes they will be able to summon up all reaitsu together and fuse with Jaden to do the light wave canon. That actually makes the five gone for the rest of the battle however. Two are very offensive, One defensive, one uses kido, and the other is more like a twin jaden capable of doing all the things jaden can.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou*   Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou* I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:47 am

*All his techs are used in both states. However in bankai they would be stronger.*

Dance of Perfect Ascendece "Shine": The blade grows more and has a larger length. Basically think seperoth. Can reheal bodyparts and organs of themselfs and others. Clears out poisen. This is a Tech only used by Jaden and Sora however.[CD: 17 for jaden, 4 for sora]

Dance of Perfect Ascendece "Glow": The blade begins o emit a huge aura around it resembling a lightsaber. It actuall has trans formed into a detachable Blade that can uses the disc like sides of the blade to rotate and cut threw air. Its basically making his cutting preformance greater and he is faster by a multiplier of 3. The negative of this tech is that it cant be used by Nedez ands it makes the user dizzy after usage. [Lasts: 6|CD:6]

Dance of Perfect Ascendece "Illuminate": When he swings his blade it distortes the area. This distorted area makes it so that When an opponent is caught in that area they are subjected to an even greater vision of "jadens will" and will be more likly to breakdown for one turn. These illusions have been know to effect even Jadens mind at times.[Lasts: Untill hits opponent or object.|Once per battle]

Dance of Perfect Ascendece "Brighten": The five put there blades together and the begin to chant. The say the words ichi nii san, and a giant tower with a pole below it hovers over the battle feild. The pole is aimed over the battle feild and the tower begins to glow wildly. It build up power for five turns on its own. On the fifth turn it will fire a beam of light comparavle to ceros oscuras being used in Res.The tower will then begin to recharge every 10 turns. It can not harm Light users and does double to Shadow. [Starts Five, Charges every 10]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou*   Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou* I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:12 am

Approved though the illusion tech, make sure the strike that hits the opponent wouldn't be an instant fatality, since it'd be just slightly unfair.

Also you have one more tech to register, 240 points means you'd have 5 techs in total.

Last edited by Megumi on Sun May 17, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou*   Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou* I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Dance of Perfect Ascendece "Bliss": When he pulls back his blade his wings will go wild and he will bend. Withen an instant he will attempt to hit his opponent with the blade. If he is successful the blade will cause no harm to them and the blade will phase right past them. If illuminate has been used, even if it isnt, then the illusion effects will be greater and it stacks the more bliss is used. This tehc is undtectable so the opponent would have no way to know he was using it.[CD:2]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou*   Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou* I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:01 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou*   Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultima *the legendary Zanpoktou*
Page 1 of 1