Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Myoukannan's Resureccion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumiyaka Rhiannon

Myoukannan's Resureccion Empty
PostSubject: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:28 pm

scarew u

Last edited by Sumiyaka Rhiannon on Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:04 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sumiyaka Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Added Temporal Sonido
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:21 am

Amatsu's post has been deleted due to him not taking his job seriously.

Alright, well you have a big suit of armor, how do you move at such high speeds?
Back to top Go down
Sumiyaka Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:23 am

It's Sonido. And it's not a big heavy suit of armor, it's supposed to allow for movement and be light. He uses time to speed up his normal Sonido in this form to let him be faster ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:25 am

Ah alright,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sumiyaka Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:50 pm

*removed temporal sonido*

*added temporal authority*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Temporal Subjucation:
This one Time based technique used by the Time element Arrancar, Myoukannan Onigami. Each time Myoukannan draws blood from an enemy using his lance he obtains in his released form, time slows down a bit. The more serious the cut is, the more powerful the time slowing is. Time slows down around the enemy, but the effects of one cut only last for three posts before the cut's inflicted effect three posts ago has worn off. When time slows down, their actual physical speed does not slow down, but also the brain's work, meaning it takes longer to think, comprehend things, etc than usual. It usually only takes one or two hits from this attack for a skilled opponent to realize the technique is at work. A strong enough burst of reiatsu will dispel the effect as well, but they are left vulnerable while building up the burst. This ability is always on and consuming Reiryoku, unless turned off by Myoukannan.

If time slows down around the enemy, yet the you only state that the brain's fuction and comprehension is slower, then would that not mean that instead..time only slows down AROUND the enemy instead of FOR the enemy? Pick which one you wanna do, and no not both.
Temporal Movement:
This technique is basically the opposite of subjucation, in that it is actually a method of increasing the speed of Myoukannan. Time speed increases around him, actually making him move several times his normal speed when moving around. Because it is not a physical speed increase, his physical being is not left tired by this ability, meaning it can be used for longer periods of time. However, the higher the speed increase, the more reiryoku is used. This ability must be activated, and is not on when Resureccion is activated.

Increasing time around you means to make the clouds go faster, plants growing out further and most of all..if the opponent's near you, you're also increasing their speed. Change this into making it so that it increases the time span your in and put a duration for this technique. And though you may be moving faster, certain actions performed could still exhaust you even in a normal span of time since your metabolism, fatigue toxins,etc will kick in. And through this, a decrease in spiritual energy, so you may want to revise this.
Temporal Execution:
This is the ultimate ability of actually using time to cut through an enemy. This move is done in conjunction with the lance, which is perfectly capable of cutting through an enemy. When an enemy is pierced by the lance, Myoukannan can control time to actually separate parts of the body in different time flows, meaning Myoukannan can actually seperate the bodies using time, and forcefully separate them, as the slower side will not be able to keep up with the faster side. Because of this, if Myoukannan can literally cut through anything existing. Unless something has properties that can counter this time based effect, things like Hierro are completely useless in the face of Temporal Execution. It is only usable in Resureccion form.

I will have to deny this tech. Time is basically another word for aging, going to a different time stream is another point in life or an alternate dimension or teleportation dimensional wise. Even if you fast forward or slow down one part of their body, this isn't enough to cause an even logical time paradox.

Temporal Authority:
This is Myoukannan's innate ability turned on even further. The range of the move has increased to twelve meters around him. It is also more effective than Temporal Judgement, able to slow something down to a sixth of it's original speed, and able to speed things up four times as fast. Like Temporal Judgement, it can be maintained for a post, and then it fails. It requires a two post cool down period. However, it does not consume much Reiryoku to use it, making the trade off good, though one could exploit the opening given by this attack.

Explain the opening for this attack. Since you could be using this technique to slow down more attacks than usual, increase the cool down to four.
Back to top Go down
Sumiyaka Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Updated :/

I just went with the good ole' rotting of things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Sorry but..as discussed at one point, all Barragan Luisibarn related abilities and rip offs will be denied, as said by Nara that such will be GM. I will have to discuss it further but until then, things that are uberly powerful like death breath are denied.
Back to top Go down
Sumiyaka Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:55 am

Death Breath/Whatever type things have been removed =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Temporal Authority:
This is Myoukannan's innate ability turned on even further. The range of the move has increased to twelve meters around him. It is also more effective than Temporal Judgement, able to slow something down to a sixth of it's original speed, and able to speed things up four times as fast. Like Temporal Judgement, it can be maintained for a post, and then it fails. It requires a four post cool down period for this variation. However, it does not consume much Reiryoku to use it, making the trade off good. It should be noted that this technique is not reiatsu based. It is only usable in Resureccion.

I will only approve this if it could stop physical, projectile attacks. Otherwise, against another technique or when an opponent's near you, it'll be an auto hit.

Temporal Execution:
This is an ability used by Myoukannan Onigami, in which he can create a sphere anywhere around him in which time has completely stopped. The farthest he can create a sphere is something ten meters away from him. The bigger the sphere is created, the harder and more reiryoku is needed to make the bubble. A bubble about the size of a child he can be created without too much effort, but something as big as huamn would be very hard to stop. It should be noted that this bubbble is actually a black color, because light stops upon contact with the bubble. Anything that goes isnide the bubble is also trapped in the stopped time, until it ends. The time stop lasts for two posts, or however long before that he wishes to keep it up. It requires a three post recharge period. A person can have body parts trapped in the time bubble, but not the whole body itself, allowing them to defend themselves against an attack.

If you could make the bubble anywhere within ten meters around yourself, you'd be able to trap a person in the bubble auto-matically since there is a loop in this technique. I will have to deny this tech unless you create the bubble and actually launch it at the opponent.

Demon Shield:
This is an ability used by Myoukannan which can block an enemies attack. A powerful force of time control will be applied, and slow down an attack, and halt it in place, and freeze it in time basically. As the attempted attack gets closer to Myoukannan, it gets slower, until it finally completely halts. When Myoukannan uses this attack, it covers rather wide area. In addition, in front of Onigami, what appears to be the head and wings an black fire of a demon have appeared, signifying the usage of the Demon Shield. The Demon Shield requires a four post recharge period.

Any attempted attack comes to a complete stop?...there has to be some limit. Even if there is a recharge count for this technique, you could stop any attack literally. So I will have to deny this as well, unless you put a limit on how many time you can use this ability.
Back to top Go down
Sumiyaka Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:10 pm

*dies*

*edits* >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:42 pm

>_> did you pay attention to a thing I said? basically ontop of wut I said in the previous post, most of the moves that are focused on the opponenet are auto-hits and those that focus on an attack could allow auto dodging.
Back to top Go down
Sumiyaka Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:02 pm

That's what time does. It lets me do "auto dodging". It's no different than raising a shield to block an attack, really.

As for the "auto hitting", It's not really auto hitting, as it is doing no damage to them using the move itself.

It's their problem avoiding a next, physical attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Actually, if you're slowing down time, including for the opponent they won't have no time to react for your attack. In essence, it's basically and auto hit and auto dodging is definitely not allowed. Autos aren't allowed, PERIOD. The element of time is being discussed by moderators and admins, so this topic shall remain denied and unapproved until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Sumiyaka Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:11 pm

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:13 pm

No...THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAA!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:33 pm

THIS IS THE LAST STRAW >:l

Now I'm gonna have to go through a shit load of all of this creative processes and time and effort to make a new ability and a new strategy, and all of this shit.

*falls over and dies*
Back to top Go down
Sumiyaka Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:15 pm

Ready for check
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:56 am

Myoukannan Onigami wrote:
Name: Zennouto

Release Phrase: Eclipse, Zennouto

Represent: None (Technically Human)

Element: Poison

Sealed Description: In it's sealed state, Zennouto looks just like a normal Katana sword, with a violet handle and sheath. The guard is similar to a pitchfork in shape.

Initial Release: When the Resureccion is used, the Zanpakutou becomes a lance, attached to Myoukannan's right arm, resembling three thorns twirled together to become a spike.

Released Description:

When the release phrase is said, Myoukannan's body begins to "wave" like a mirage in the heat, until a black mist surrounds the waving area. When the black mist clears, Myoukannan's Resureccion is seen.

His whole body becomes completely covered in a shallow, Hollow armor, which is similar to a knight's armor. There is a sash like armor piece with a cloth hanging down, giving him the appearance of a lord. The joints of the arms are the least widest part of the armor, while the actual arm armor is very wide, giving him the appearance of an action figure almost. In this form, he becomes insanely faster, and gains increased Hierro strength and stamina. Some of the armor also extends down his legs, protecting part of them, but still allowing him to move easily. When releasing his Zanpakutou, his right hand's armor extends what appears to be three metal thorns, which twist together to become an extremely sharp lance. In his other hand, a small shield is attached to his arm, and appears to be a metal rose with a skull in it. Unlike other Resureccion, the hollow armor is actually a scarlet color, with the thorns and shield being colored very dark blood red. On his back, there is another shield, that is shaped like a skull with two horns coming out of it's head. In this form, Myoukannan's form has a medium build, however, with the armor being in a wavy and hollow like pattern. Also, during this, his mask remnants grow to cover the top of his head, with his face being covered in a mask with a wicked, sharp teeth filled smile with narrow, bent eyes, and a triangle nose. His hair grows much longer and extends to his back. The actual mask is seemingly attached by the mask remnants, which have grown larger and keep the hair going longer. The arrow extensions actually become flexible, and act like cloth, but are still sharp enough to cut something if enough is force is applied when trying to cut. Also, there is a sword in his sash, just in case it is needed. The lance can be re-absorbed and Myoukannan can use the sword instead.

It should also be noted that he gotten a significant height increase. In this form, he can turn any kind of poison he made into a very powerful acid, which can easily burn through bone. The poison takes on a dark, almost sickly green color. In addition, he is immune to both his own acid and his own poison. The main poison he creates, which is used in his techniques, is one that attacks the nervous system, and also the muscles. It weakens the muscles, and attacks the nervous system, causing paralysis in the limb it came into the body from in 2 posts, and the paralysis extends to the rest of the body 6 posts after entry. After 8 posts, they are unconscious. He can manipulate the posion like water, and make it move across the ground, and even crawl up enemies. However, they obviously can't float.

Ultimate Ability/Attack:
Raining Hell:
Myoukannan will initiate the technique by bursting out reiatsu and poisonous power, making it's way up to the sky, although the enemy will usually be unaware of this. There is so much of this poison that is released that it covers the above sky, with violet clouds sitting in the sky. In 1 post after sending them up in the sky, they begin to send little droplets of poison down upon the ground, which is then converted to acid. The sky rains lethal rain droplets, and unless one is able to avoid rain droplets, they will be hit and burnt. It is strong enough to burn through trees, and even the ground will be massively eroded, a strange crater being left in the wake of the hell rain. The technique covers many, many miles. The acid will kill absolutely everything in the area around, and possibly kill the enemy if they have not avoided the attack. It will rain for 5 posts, and then stop. However, after raining, the acid will begin to evaporate, and reform in the sky three turns after it has stopped raining, and then rinse and repeat. The only way to stop the endless, raining hell is to directly damage the clouds up above in some way. They are high up in the sky, miles up, meaning actually doing this will be hard.

Techniques:
Poison Fog:
This is a technique used by Myoukannan Onigami that can be used outside of Resureccion as well as inside of it. Myoukannan will expel a huge amount of poison gas, roughly enough to cover a football field. The gas takes on a purple coloring, and fans out upon expulsion. Like his other poison attacks, he can turn this poison into acid, and cause it all to come crashing down back to the ground in acid form, burning the hell out of whatever it touches. It should be noted that while in normal form, Myoukannan will shoot this out of his own mouth, but in Resureccion, he fires it out of the mouth on his shield's skull. This ability requires a three post cooldown. However, there is a smaller version of the technique, which only covers a small house sized area around himself. This variation requires a 1 post cooldown.

Poison Blade:
This is a technique that can be used outside of Resureccion, or inside of it. Myokannan can expel his bodies poison from his pores where sweat is usually let out. He can also turn this into acid. Because he is immune to his own acid, it will not burn through him, but if an opponent's body part is on him, they will be burned by it. He can even spit this poison like it was his own saliva, but it is not able to travel far. In addition, he is able to extend this poison from himself to his own bladed objects. This ability does not require a cooldown.

Plague Bala:
Myoukannan will generate a large amount of poison, and then store it's power inside of either of his arms. He will then conver it to acid form, and shoot it at an extremely fast and powerful rate. It can punch through rocks with pure force alone, and along with it's burning properties, can penetrate many different defenses, and also burn right through an enemy in battle. It can be shot and held out for a little bit, and then must recharge for 2 posts.

Break Down All Creation:
Myoukannan, through this ability, can convert parts of his body into acid. The acid remains attached to him, and if part of it is knocked away, it will simply reform and become whole again. This can be reserved, and is a good way to avoid a strike. If it is used on a small area, about 5 inches across, it requires a 2 post recharge. If an appendage or similar sized part of the body is acidized, it takes 4 posts to cool down. If a part of the body is converted, it takes 6 posts to cooldown.

Raining Hell:
Myoukannan will initiate the technique by bursting out reiatsu and poisonous power, making it's way up to the sky, although the enemy will usually be unaware of this. There is so much of this poison that is released that it covers the above sky, with violet clouds sitting in the sky. In 1 post after sending them up in the sky, they begin to send little droplets of poison down upon the ground, which is then converted to acid. The sky rains lethal rain droplets, and unless one is able to avoid rain droplets, they will be hit and burnt. It is strong enough to burn through trees, and even the ground will be massively eroded, a strange crater being left in the wake of the hell rain. The technique covers many, many miles. The acid will kill absolutely everything in the area around, and possibly kill the enemy if they have not avoided the attack. It will rain for 5 posts, and then stop. However, after raining, the acid will begin to evaporate, and reform in the sky three turns after it has stopped raining, and then rinse and repeat. The only way to stop the endless, raining hell is to directly damage the clouds up above in some way. They are high up in the sky, miles up, meaning actually doing this will be hard.

You will have to make the rain less than one mile. And if you're bursting out reiatsu, then the enemy WILL be able to sense it, so that part might as well be taken out.Also, since this technique is powerful, make the cycle re-form ten posts later since it rains for five.

Poison Fog:
This is a technique used by Myoukannan Onigami that can be used outside of Resureccion as well as inside of it. Myoukannan will expel a huge amount of poison gas, roughly enough to cover a football field. The gas takes on a purple coloring, and fans out upon expulsion. Like his other poison attacks, he can turn this poison into acid, and cause it all to come crashing down back to the ground in acid form, burning the hell out of whatever it touches. It should be noted that while in normal form, Myoukannan will shoot this out of his own mouth, but in Resureccion, he fires it out of the mouth on his shield's skull. This ability requires a three post cooldown. However, there is a smaller version of the technique, which only covers a small house sized area around himself. This variation requires a 1 post cooldown.

Such a technique only has a three post cool down and covers a foot ball field? This is denied. Make the radius of the fog at least ten meters. What is the effect of the poison? How long can it stay on the field? And what about the acid? I assume the smaller version of this can only be used in your sealed state. The same goes for that as well.

Poison Blade:
This is a technique that can be used outside of Resureccion, or inside of it. Myokannan can expel his bodies poison from his pores where sweat is usually let out. He can also turn this into acid. Because he is immune to his own acid, it will not burn through him, but if an opponent's body part is on him, they will be burned by it. He can even spit this poison like it was his own saliva, but it is not able to travel far. In addition, he is able to extend this poison from himself to his own bladed objects. This ability does not require a cooldown.

It doesn't require a cool down? >_> well it does buddeh. From what I read, you could expel an almost unlimited amount of this poison where if it's just around yourself or bladed objects. So because of that, I will have to deny this due to the simple fact that there's no limit to how much poison or acid to produce for this technique unless you actually put a duration and cool down.

Plague Bala:
Myoukannan will generate a large amount of poison, and then store it's power inside of either of his arms. He will then conver it to acid form, and shoot it at an extremely fast and powerful rate. It can punch through rocks with pure force alone, and along with it's burning properties, can penetrate many different defenses, and also burn right through an enemy in battle. It can be shot and held out for a little bit, and then must recharge for 2 posts.

I wanna know just how fast it travels..'extremely fast' is too vague. Does it travel at VC speed? Captain speed? or obviously..bala speed?

Break Down All Creation:
Myoukannan, through this ability, can convert parts of his body into acid. The acid remains attached to him, and if part of it is knocked away, it will simply reform and become whole again. This can be reserved, and is a good way to avoid a strike. If it is used on a small area, about 5 inches across, it requires a 2 post recharge. If an appendage or similar sized part of the body is acidized, it takes 4 posts to cool down. If a part of the body is converted, it takes 6 posts to cooldown.[/quote]

Can you attack in acid form? Or since you're just merely acid, you take no damage and just be all goopy like with a Mayuri type deal?
Back to top Go down
Sumiyaka Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:12 am

Fixed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:18 pm

This still isn't fixed...read what I said and actually apply it to the techniques >_> unless you want me to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sumiyaka Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:24 pm

You can do it...I don't seem to be getting anywhere.

I try to make little edits because I want my techs to be as strong as possible. I don't want weaken them by a huge amount just to comply by the rules, y'know what I mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:27 pm

Yeah I know what you mean, but I'm not going to weaken them severely, but I'm not gonna have anyone to have uber OP skills. Alot of favoritism and freebies has occured on this forum anyway, so you're fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myoukannan's Resureccion   Myoukannan's Resureccion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myoukannan's Resureccion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com