Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Sasori, the Scorpion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sasori, the Scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Sasori, the Scorpion   Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:03 pm

Name: Sasori

Release Phrase: Piripiri, Sasori!

Represent: Scorpion

Element:
Poison

Sealed Description: In its sealed form it is a long katana. It lays at the right side of his waist, in a black sheath. Its handle and cross guard are both green. The cross guard is in the shape of a leaf.

Initial Release: The initial release takes the form of a large, black scorpion tail at the base of his spine. The tail is about 4 feet long, and can extend itself up to 10 ft. The tail's stinger utilizes Ochiba's innate ability to create poisons from his blood to inject the poison into the body.

Released Description: Ochiba becomes a massive scorpion. His body is covered in a hard, black exoskeleton and he grows many more limbs and a tail. His arms become pincers that, like the tail, form one of many poisons from his reiatsu. The hard shell blocks all spiritual pressure from leaking out, making him completely invisible to others tracking him through his spiritual pressure. However, this also causes him to have more difficulty making cero.

Ultimate Ability/Attack:Oni Ryoushi - Demon Hunter: Ochiba's ultimate attack involves a mixture of his previously learned techniques. He will tunnel into the ground, and remain dormant there as he builds up his reiatsu. However, while he builds it up he will begin to pour it into his pincers and tail. This will create a poison so deadly that it kills within 3 posts of entering the body. Within those three posts the only sense they will be left with is touch. They can feel pain as well, but they will lose the ability to hear, see, taste, and smell slowly. There is no known antidote, though some may be able to counter it with their own abilities and techniques. Only used once per battle.

Innate Ability: Ochiba is able to create one of many poisons from his reiatsu that can be injected into the opponent through his tail and pincers.

Techniques:
Ryoushi - Hunter: This technique is simple and is usable in any form, including sealed form. Ochiba is able to use his Sunido to warp downward, and tunnel into the ground. From there, he can pop up almost anywhere. The effect differs with the surrounding. If he is something like soil or sand he can maneuver with immense speed and ease, and the tunnel will just fill in on itself. If he were to do it in, say, a city he would create a tunnel that the opponent could enter to follow him. However, it would be smarter to use a water-based attack to flush him out.
Duration, 2 posts. Cool Down, 2 posts.

Chi no Oni - Blood of Demons: This technique utilizes his Innate Ability and requires his resurrection to be released. He will channel his reiatsu into either his tail or his pincers, or both. This is a simple poison that can be cured by an advanced antidote or a higher amount of spiritual pressure((AKA, they have to be of higher rank. Be logical, an unseated shinigami wouldn't be able to combat an Arrancar's reiatsu, etc.)). The poison kills within 6 posts of injection, and causes the user to be dizzy and lose their sense of sight in the time in between.

Chi no Yousei - Blood of Fairies: This technique utilizes his Innate Ability and requires his resurrection to be released. He will channel his reiatsu into either his tail or his pincers, or both. This is a simple poison that can be cured by an advanced antidote or a higher amount of spiritual pressure((AKA, they have to be of higher rank. Be logical, an unseated shinigami wouldn't be able to combat an Arrancar's reiatsu, etc.)). The poison acts as a tranquilizer, dulling the person's senses before it finally knocks them out cold. This can't kill them, but will keep them unconscious for hours. When they wake up they will have the same effect as a hangover. They have dulled senses for about three posts before they finally go out cold. Those with weak spiritual pressure are usually out for several hours, which would make them useless in a battle. Those with stronger spiritual pressure are out for three to four posts.

Last edited by Ochiba on Tue May 19, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori, the Scorpion   Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:04 pm

For your ultimate ability, you cannot instantly kill. First technique approved, your second technique also cannot instant kill. For your final technique, state how long the opponent has dulled senses, then tell when they are knocked out cold. Also, tell how long the knock out lasts for in posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori, the Scorpion   Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:42 pm

Neither of them instantly kill? They both take time to work through the system. The ultimate takes 20 minutes and the second technique takes up to an hour.

Edited the last one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori, the Scorpion   Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Released Description: Ochiba becomes a massive scorpion. His body is covered in a hard, black exoskeleton and he grows many more limbs and a tail. His arms become pincers that, like the tail, form one of many poisons from his reiatsu. The hard shell blocks all spiritual pressure from leaking out, making him completely invisible to others senses. However, this also causes him to have more difficulty making cero.

I will have to deny the completely invisible to other senses. This would mean that no one would be able to see you.

Ryoushi - Hunter: This technique is a simple one that can be activated in any release state, including in sealed form. Ochiba will break apart his spirit into reiatsu, and tunnel into the ground as an intangible being. If he is in the world of the living he will be able to pass through the ground with ease. However in the Soul Society he will create an actual tunnel, as he has to destroy the spirit particles in the way as he goes underground. Duration, 2 posts. Cool Down, 4 posts.

Exactly what 'spirit' are you talking about? reiatsu only, and I repeat..ONLY comes from reiryoku that resides in your body. I will have to deny this technique due to the fact that reiatsu isn't intangible.

Chi no Oni - Blood of Demons: This technique utilizes his Innate Ability and requires his resurrection to be released. He will channel his reiatsu into either his tail or his pincers, or both. This is a simple poison that can be cured by an advanced antidote or a higher amount of spiritual pressure((AKA, they have to be of higher rank. Be logical, an unseated shinigami wouldn't be able to combat an Arrancar's reiatsu, etc.)). The poison kills within an hour of injection, and causes the user to be dizzy and lose their sense of sight.

How long is an hour? Convert this into posts. Note that note many fights even lasts that long.

Chi no Yousei - Blood of Fairies: This technique utilizes his Innate Ability and requires his resurrection to be released. He will channel his reiatsu into either his tail or his pincers, or both. This is a simple poison that can be cured by an advanced antidote or a higher amount of spiritual pressure((AKA, they have to be of higher rank. Be logical, an unseated shinigami wouldn't be able to combat an Arrancar's reiatsu, etc.)). The poison acts as a tranquilizer, dulling the person's senses before it finally knocks them out cold. This can't kill them, but will keep them unconscious for hours. When they wake up they will have the same effect as a hangover. They have dulled senses for about three posts before they finally go out cold. Those with weak spiritual pressure are usually out for several hours, which would make them useless in a battle. Those with stronger spiritual pressure are out for three to four posts.

Please don't think I didn't read this. An hour would be way longer than expected as some fights don't even last that long. If they're outcold, what's stopping you from NOT killing them? They'll be there unconscious infront of you, so you're saying that you'll wait an entire hour for them to wake up, just to see them succumb to the effects of your poison as a hangover? No sir. Like I said, convert those hours into posts..infact do the whole thing over, before the timing for your poison to take place makes no sense AT ALL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori, the Scorpion   Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:25 am

I appreciate the criticism...it will be fixed shortly. This app is transferred from an old site, so its a bit dusty. Not my best work Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori, the Scorpion   Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori, the Scorpion   Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:26 pm

[Amatsu says:Your ultimate ability and last technique still needs those time references converted into posts.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori, the Scorpion   Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori, the Scorpion   Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Approved. For several hours, it will be seven posts since that part was not elaborated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori, the Scorpion   Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:49 pm

Fair enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasori, the Scorpion   Sasori, the Scorpion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasori, the Scorpion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com