Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Presión infinita

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Harrier

The Harrier

Presión infinita Empty
PostSubject: Presión infinita   Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Name: presión infinita

Release Phrase: Let us initiate our plan, and recreate the world in our image.

Represent: Lynx

Element: Reiatsu

Sealed Description: Presión infinita Haruza10

Presión infinita Haru11
Initial Release: Haru’s initial release appearance doesn’t change much from his normal form (as shown above). His hair becomes almost bleach white, he also has his human ears replaced with white cat like ears. Haru grows a long spiny tail that has black stripe like markings that cover the tail in a horizontal manner. His hand’s change into large gauntlet like claws that emit high levels of Reiatsu, the claws extend into fins on his elbows. In this state Haru can manipulate high levels of Reiatsu.

Released Description: This stage adds on to his Initial Release, His ears take a full round shape, they look very close to cat hears. A white armor like material runs down the back of his neck onto his back where it covers the whole back side and shoulders. The torsos is also covered with this material, at the waist it narrows leaving an exposed spot on both sides of his waist. The material covers the legs in a curved layered pattern.
Haru’s claws have grown sharper and the fins on his arm longer. The lower arm area has a thin layer of the armor like material.
His face has no change except his eyes change color randomly.
In this state Haru releases high level of Reiatsu that anyone can easily sense if he’s not careful.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Reiatsu Transformation.
In this state Haru can manipulate Reiatsu in his body to a point where he practically becomes Reiatsu. In this state he is practically invisible, but this has one flaw, the fact that anyone who can see Reiatsu can see this form to an extent. Also when in this form Haru can still be hit. His powers while in this state include 1 post paralysis of spiritual weak opponents; weak illusions use to manipulate other beings.

This state lasts 5 posts, can only be used once per battle and all techniques are weakened for 3 posts after the state ends.

Techniques:
Reiatsu Ghost balls:
Haru creates up to three little circular minions that have a ghost like (Chibi) appearance modeled after Haru’s face. They track down the opponent and explode in a blast of Reiatsu.
They take 1 post to create each
Blow up after 2 posts if they have already not
2 posts cool down

Pillars of Force:
Haru leans down presses his hand against a surface and spear like pillars of Reiatsu fly up from the ground in a straight line aim directly for the opponent, it’s relatively easy to dodge but the damage when hit is great.
4 post cool down between each use

Brick of Reiatsu:
A defensive move in which a quick surge of Reiatsu surrounds Haru protecting him or a least weakens attacks coming at him.
This barrier last 3 posts
And cools down for 3 posts as well.

Last edited by Haru Rorack on Wed May 20, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://arrancardynasty.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Presión infinita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presión infinita   Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Ok..what do you mean by "real or not" and then say that spikes of reiatsu come out of the ground?
Back to top Go down
The Harrier

The Harrier

Presión infinita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presión infinita   Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:51 pm

oh, sorry.
removed (real or not)
Back to top Go down

Presión infinita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presión infinita   Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:54 pm

Ok, approved!
Back to top Go down
The Harrier

The Harrier

Presión infinita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presión infinita   Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:45 pm

Blasting Needles:
Haru releases some reiatsu which forms into 50-75 needles (depending on the amount of reiatsu used) that surround the target and fly at them.
Each individual needle is weak and can easily be destroyed, the sheer number of them is what makes the attack devastating to the target.
Takes 2 posts to charge
immediate effect
4 post cool down

Last edited by Haru Rorack on Sun May 31, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Presión infinita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presión infinita   Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:47 pm

How many needles are there? Poisen is not your element.
Back to top Go down
The Harrier

The Harrier

Presión infinita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presión infinita   Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:52 pm

About two hundred
Hence some who can create poison needs to be present,
If I need to change that I will
Back to top Go down

Presión infinita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presión infinita   Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:53 pm

No poisen, also lower the amount of needles.
Back to top Go down
The Harrier

The Harrier

Presión infinita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presión infinita   Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:00 pm

got it 50-75 depending on the amount of reiatsu used okay
Back to top Go down

Presión infinita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presión infinita   Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:03 pm

Edit and say that....Also exclude the poisen.
Back to top Go down
The Harrier

The Harrier

Presión infinita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presión infinita   Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:05 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down

Presión infinita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presión infinita   Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:08 pm

Delete the part that says poisen present..
Back to top Go down
The Harrier

The Harrier

Presión infinita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presión infinita   Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:09 pm

Sorry missed that
Back to top Go down

Presión infinita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presión infinita   Presión infinita I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:10 pm

Approved, approved, APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Presión infinita Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presión infinita   Presión infinita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presión infinita
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com