Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Dendou Harinezumi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Dendou Harinezumi I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Dendou Harinezumi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Dendou Harinezumi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Dendou Harinezumi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Dendou Harinezumi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Dendou Harinezumi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Dendou Harinezumi I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Dendou Harinezumi I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Dendou Harinezumi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dendou Harinezumi Empty
PostSubject: Dendou Harinezumi   Dendou Harinezumi I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:08 pm

Name: Dendou Harinezumi(Electric Hedgehog)

Release Phrase: Shock, Dendou Harinezumi

Represent:
Hedgehog

Element: Lightning

Sealed Description:
Spoiler:

Initial Release:
Spikes bulge through Bane's back, they are incredibly sharp, sharp enough to almost easily cut through solid metal as if it was paper. However, it cannot just easily destroy a zanpaktou. Bane's arms slightly detach themselves, and spikes are formed through the wrist and forearm. This also gives Bane the ability to stretch his arms to incredible heights, and the spikes themselves can stretch toward the opponent. But the spikes are not the only dangers that can be seen. Three masks also make their appearance on Bane's back. One red, one blue, and another violet. Bane can cause the mouth of the masks to open, and electricity shoots from the mouths.

(Note:The strength of the color of the lightning varies on the color of it similar to the electromagnetic spectrum. Ex: Red is the lowest and slowest wavelength, so the red mask shoots red lightning that causes mild shock, is slower than the three, and cannot paralyze. The Blue mask shoots blue lightning and is much faster than the red one, causes dangerous and sometimes lethal shocks, and rarely causes paralysis. The violet mask shoots violet/purple lightning that is extremely fast, mostly lethal, and can cause paralysis.However, the violet mask is the most taxing and Bane rarely uses it.)

(Paralysis Effect:The paralysis is felt immediately in the body area that it may have particularly hit. It only lasts for 1 post. )

Spoiler:

Released Description:
Bane's arms start to reattach themselves to their normal position, causing the spikes that used to be there to disappear. However, the spikes on his back grow to exceptional lengths, and they take the form of wings, which gives Bane the unique ability to hover in the air for a time. He also opens his mouth and spews more spikes that extend to incredible lengths(50 feet). The masks from the initial release is still present within his true released self. The turban that usually covers his head disappears, showing his raven dark hair that is of medium length, and fully exposes his emerald green eyes.

Spoiler:

Ultimate Ability/Attack:
Triple Lightning Destruction-All three of the masks charge up their respective lightning types. Once released, all the lightnings combine together to form an incredibly fast, and powerful blast of destruction. A direct hit wouldn't kill you instantly, but greatly hurt you and paralyze you for 2 posts. If it misses the target, the after shock of it greats hurricane speed winds, and the explosion reaches 1/2 a mile. The explosion it's self causes minor paralysis since it contains traces of electricity within it. Even Bane will get paralyzed if he gets caught within the explosion.
(Can only be used in released form, not initial. Once per battle. When used, Bane will immediately transform out of his released form and cannot turn back into it for the rest of the battle.)

Innate Ability:
Bane has the innate ability to cause spikes to poke through his body at any point in time. He can also have the spikes stretch through his body and attempt to grab the opponent, or stab them. He uses it strategically to find opening mostly. The only downside to his innate ability is that it is mostly used for somewhat mid-range to short range. Only reaching a maximum of 10 feet.

1)Red Lightning Repulsion Field: The red lightning mask temporarily shields Bane from any low to mid level kidou attacks.(1-50), as well as ceros and balas.
(2 post cooldown. Lasts one post.)

(I'll think of more later)

Last edited by Bane on Thu May 21, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dendou Harinezumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dendou Harinezumi   Dendou Harinezumi I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Ten miles is too much. Lower it down to at least half a mile, then it shall be approved.
Back to top Go down

Dendou Harinezumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dendou Harinezumi   Dendou Harinezumi I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:04 pm

I edited it.
Back to top Go down

Dendou Harinezumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dendou Harinezumi   Dendou Harinezumi I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:08 pm

Alright. Cool res by the way..approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dendou Harinezumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dendou Harinezumi   Dendou Harinezumi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dendou Harinezumi
Page 1 of 1