Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Hikari no Fukkatsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hikari no Fukkatsu Empty
PostSubject: Hikari no Fukkatsu   Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:05 am

Name:
Hikari no Fukkatsu

Sealed Zanpakuto:
Unusually straight for a katana.
evil katana Pictures, Images and Photos

Manifestation:
A blond haired female knight(looks about 23 yrs old) with a long braid tied into a bun on her head. She weilds an english longsword and is adorned with regal armour the likes of which King Arthur would envy.She has a just and kind character but vicious when it comes to wanton evil.

Release Phrase:
Restore order to the world, Light of restoration.

Family:
Light/Kidou

Level:
Shikai

Sealed Zanpaktou:
A common katana with a western style guardplate.

Shikai:

Normally , shikai bears a small or large variation of the katana. However, This one transforms into a longsword with a blood red circular design on the blade and is colored black. More than that, his personality changes to that of a knight , bridled with virtues and chivalry. This makes him highly susceptible to treachery. However, he also inherits the swordsmanship and alertness of a paladin. His arms and hands are covered by armguards and wristguards and the wristguards are armoured especially for blocking attacks.

Ability:-
Able to induce feelings of courage, valour and hope making the user oblivious to threats.Furthermore, it induces something known as "The justice of the Knights" where the user is almost Berserker like-able to dodge and parry attacks with astounding accuracy.However, this occurs only when the user is in coalition with his zanpakuto spirit and lasts for 4 posts. During this, he is able to use multiple kidou attacks.Can be used only once per battle.

Techniques:-

1.)Light of the celestial hammer
Involves lifting zanpakuto high into the air and smashing it into the ground like a warhammer sending a devastating shockwave crumbling every solid matter within 50 metres of Prashanth into dust.This technique works on *all solid matter only* even if they are protected by barriers(provided barriers are made of solid stuff=>does not work on reiatsu or light based barriers).Can be used for 2 posts .Cooldown=3 posts

2.)Wrath of the angry sun:
The zanpakuto is angled at the enemy such that its tip is pointed in the opponent's navel.On uttering the incantation, the opponent is sucked into another dimension no sound,smell,taste,touch but only sight exists. This dimension contains only pure and uninhibited light .The caster is in the real world while the opponent lies in the dimension.The dimension has an escape vortex which cannot be found by opponents with non-light zanpakuto.This attack can be negated earlier only if the opponent has a dimension-manipulation zanpakuto or a light-based zanpakuto by means of which they can be able to locate the escape vortex. Can be trapped only for 4 posts. Cooldown :-(incase of opp. with light zanpakuto= 2 posts) (normal =4 posts)

3.)Heavenly Dark Pulsar
Signifying the anger in Prashanth's soul, This is the ultimate attack Of Hikari no Fukkatsu's Shikai form.The Blade pulsates with a violet aura and doubles its length to nearly 6 feet while retaining its original weight. It covers the user with full length body armour . Due to the power of this form, Prashanth's skin starts to burn away constantly .It also provides the user with an incalculable amount of speed and power rendering him invincible. However , the drawback to this is ,it causes a drastic decrease in Reiatsu and stamina .
Continues for 3 posts . Can only be used once during a battle.

4.)Ethereal Templars
This attack brings forth 3 ethereal versions of Prashanth from the ground. Each of them posses a zanpakuto and sheath . Their power,speed ,agility, reflexes, intelligence all exactly match Prashanth's before shikai and they are capable of talking. They can also use kidou spells but after launching the spells they will disappear due to the nergy being used up inside them. They have an expiry time of 5 posts and the cooldown is 6 posts.

Last edited by Prashanth on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:49 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

Hikari no Fukkatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari no Fukkatsu   Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:13 am

1. write your Shikai Ability.

2. No Bankai for anyone other than Captain, or Elite Vaizard. Earn it through RP.
Back to top Go down

Hikari no Fukkatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari no Fukkatsu   Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:30 pm

dONE. I MADE THE CHANGES. WAT IS RP? CAN YOU EXPLAIN IT TO ME.
Back to top Go down

Hikari no Fukkatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari no Fukkatsu   Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:25 pm

RP=Roleplay.

If you don't know what that means, then...
Back to top Go down

Hikari no Fukkatsu Empty
PostSubject: Sample of RP   Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:59 am

The lone moon seemed to mock the shinigami as he slowly walked through the moldy and rotting building.Nearby, several humans walked about on their daily buisness not knowing the danger they were in at that very moment. Occasionally, a few humans twitched in the direction of the shinigami(Prash from now on).He merely shrugged as he brushed aside a few cobwebs from a tarnished wooden door on the far side of the building. A low breeze ruffled his hair as a slight pressure began to build on his shoulders.

He was sent there on an extermination mission. Apparently, numerous humans had gone missing at that very place and the hollows were not found to be guilty.At the same time, The local shinigami had disintegrated leaving only his clothes behind. The case reeked of the Bount's misgivings . Even as he sat thinking about it, The pressure seemed to increase , as if it knew that someone was closeby. Prash knew he had to act now . Drawing out his zanpakuto, He blasted out the door and shunpoed in.

A lone man sat on a bed with a pile of sand beside him. Along the corner of the room, a bundle of clothes lay .The man seemed old, around mid-50's, with a sneering face full of contempt. He said "It's rude to walk in on another's room without introduction, shinigami."."Filth like you do not deserve respect"Spat out Prash. "Even so, let me introduce myself. I am Count Drakken of Coven of Markus . And you are?" asked the count."Prashanth , 5th seat of the 13th division of Soul society.You are hereby convicted of the murder of a shinigami and countless humans and sentenced with death. Will you die peacefully or should i kill you?Prash asked.A hoarse laugh escaped Drakken's throat."You know to talk well. That i'l tell . Unfortunately, you cannot kill me yet, lad . I'm far too experienced for you.".

"We'll see about that"shouted Prash and slashed Drakken in a wide arc from the hip to the let shoulder.But, The zanpakuto merely scraped and sparked as it slid across the bount's smooth skin."You should know before you die, I merged with my doll a very long time ago. My doll was named 'God of Stone'.Your zanpakuto does not satnd a chance against me." said Drakken as his fist began to change color rapidly.Before Prash could react , Drakken appeared beside him and punched him right in the ribs. With pain blinding his sight, Prash staggered to his feet like a broken marionette.The punch had ruptured 4 of his ribs and he knew he was no match for Drakken at his current strength. "It seems i have no other choice. I just achieved shikai and i am not yet able to fully use it. But the situation demands it. "he said and shouted "Restore order to the world,Hikari no Fukkatsu. Immediately, His zanpakuto became pitch black and blood red designs appeared on its hilt and blade.A violet aura surrounded the blade gving it an evil appearence."What Hypocrisy! You call it light of restoration but all i can see is death and evil in your blade, just like your entire race, shinigami"Drakken cried."It's true this causes death but due to it much happiness is brought out. You would'nt understand , Bount".

The night air grew still as if it sensed the men's thirst for blood. Within a second, both the fighters clashed, Stone aganst blade, Black against grey.Even in his shikai, Prash proved to be no match for Drakken. The bount swerved and slid, dodged and parried each stroke of the blade. Prash had to fight at his best just to be on par with the bount.When Drakken sometimes landed a hit on Prash, he broke the shinigami's bones and rendered him more immobile with each hit.In a short time, Prash lay down on the ground panting. his femur and wrists were broken , destroyed by Drakken . The bount slowly walked toward Prash ,relishing his new prey . Just when they were barely 6 feet apart, Prash jumped mustering all his energy , dove in a final plunge with his sword raised high above the bount. Drakken reacted in an instant , plunging his hand between Prash's ribs ,he caught hold of his beating heart.Stopped in mid air, Prash gasped in pain as the bount strengthened his grip."You are the second shinigami i get to eat , you know. However , i still think you are a hypocrite, your sword never shoed light in the first place. So die, you pitiful hypocrite!"said Drakken. "I am not a hypocrite , you bastard"whispered Prash as he drove his raised sword into the ground shouting"Destroy Everything in my Path, Light of the Celestial Hammer!".The bount screamed as a gigantic shockwave swelled and passed through him . For a oment , it seemed nothing happened, then he suddenly felt his legs give way and he saw them crumble into a fine dust." This is the light of my ...........sword !You died from the moment y........ou mentioned the nature of your doll, Drakken. My zanpakuto crumbles away any solid matter ............in its vicinity to dust.." Prash said as he felt his mind go black.All he remembered in those moments were of a long white cloak appearing before him.
Back to top Go down

Hikari no Fukkatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari no Fukkatsu   Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:23 am

Um. No. Thats not it. Although The length is quite impressive. It means that you must earn it through RP. Please Read the Bankai Rules in the Bankai Training section before you start training.

Your attack Celestial Hammer cannot be so destructive. Its Shikai my friend, not Bankai. You cannot pass all defenses no matter what your attack is, it cannot be impenetrable an unavoidable at the same time. And It can simply crumble all matter to dust. Im assuming you mean that it lets out a destructive power that does so right ? In that case, Its ok. But if you mean manipulating Matter, then its not.
Back to top Go down

Hikari no Fukkatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari no Fukkatsu   Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:13 pm

What i mean by "celestial Hammer" is , it lets out a destructive reiatsu force wave that attacks the tiny spaces between solid matter and enlarges them to a large extent so that they become crumbled. What if i put a few limitations at the same time?
And that was just a sample.I just put it out for fun.
Back to top Go down

Hikari no Fukkatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari no Fukkatsu   Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:02 am

I corrected the techniques. so can any1 approve them?
Back to top Go down

Hikari no Fukkatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari no Fukkatsu   Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:45 am

Reduce the Area of Effect of Celestial hammer.... Its a bit too much
Back to top Go down

Hikari no Fukkatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari no Fukkatsu   Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:38 am

Yup......Decreased it to 50 metres. If i decrease it any more, the technique is worthless.
Back to top Go down
Kylita Anari

Kylita Anari

Hikari no Fukkatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari no Fukkatsu   Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:11 am

it stll seems too powerful in my opinion, maybe you should water down the powers of your techniques some... remember ,your only a seated officer ,not lieutenant or captain i think for the last technique it should only be used once in a battle. i see what you mean that if you go lower thaan fifty meters that it wont be worth anything, but still, breaking through everything solid, would be too harsh. It might be cause im tired, but i think you need to make it a little less powerful.
Back to top Go down

Hikari no Fukkatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari no Fukkatsu   Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Now ive corrected everything and added a new technique dou to my ectra points. Can any1 approve it now.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Hikari no Fukkatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari no Fukkatsu   Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:22 pm

My verdict on this Zanpaktou is...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Hikari no Fukkatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari no Fukkatsu   Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:42 am

Hisoka :
My Shikai ability can only be used once per fight.

1st technique: Destroys solid matter only. It is completely neutralised if some free reiatsu or a reiatsu shield is just dropped before it.

2nd technique:The trapping lasts for 2 posts only. I mentioned that in the post. Also the two types of zanpakuto users are immune to that one. Furthermore, no harm will befall the trapped ones in the dimension.

3rd technique:I posted it as 3 posts i thik

4th technique:Changed it to 4 posts.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Hikari no Fukkatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari no Fukkatsu   Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:51 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hikari no Fukkatsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari no Fukkatsu   Hikari no Fukkatsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hikari no Fukkatsu
Page 1 of 1