Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Zurriagar I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Zurriagar I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Zurriagar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Zurriagar I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Zurriagar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Zurriagar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Zurriagar I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Zurriagar I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Zurriagar I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Zurriagar

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zurriagar Empty
PostSubject: Zurriagar   Zurriagar I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Name: Zurriagar

Release Phrase: Awake, Zurriagar!

Represent: Nothing

Element: Neutral

Sealed Description: His zanpaktou appears to be an o-katana with the hilt colored jet black.

Released Description: Once Hyroku releases his hollow powers, he is consumed in a dome of jet. The dome then distinigrates into a mist that blows away to reveal a transformed arrancar. Hyroku's hair appears to be wild and untamed. His arrancar uniform resembling shinigami robes of his past life of captaincy, but with a more grim appearance almost like the grim reaper itself. His hakama and haori has jagged edges around their ends. He also gains a type of zanpaktou that's made of jet, but harder than any steel. The zanpaktou itself is a tachi, a sword of 3.7 meters. The hilt is alsofour feet long with the other end of the blade being a nodachi. The two weapons are connected by opposite ends or angles, resulting in a long staff like weapon that can disconnect to dual wield the two zanpaktou.There was also additional plated armor on the shoulders, a face mask that protects the face and from gases, and armor on the abdomen, shins and knee caps and forearms.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Rejuvenecer [Rejuvenate]: Hyroku glows a celestial blue along with his zanpaktou. An additional eight blades of energy appear as that and his zanpaktou gain a reiatsu with a devastating effect. When released, the reiatsu around the blade has the ability to defend against certain reiatsu attacks as if it were a mere physical object, or even deflect. This can be used offensively to cut through enemies, objects, and most reiatsu based attacks because the reiatsu almost works the same way as a seele schneider.And defensive as the reiatsu could treat certain spirit attacks as if it were a mere physical object for easy deflecting .However, it's only half as strong when it comes to splitting spirit particles, instead, it burns them away after splitting them, making the zanpaktou and the blades of energy stronger. Also, because of his personality and hollow nature, Hyroku becomes influenced by it in means of becoming better with reaction and close range combat, analyzing his opponent to devise a quick strategy.

The way it splits particles is through vibration with some slight force, the way it burns them is by using the kinetic energy within the spirit particles of the reiatsu, accelerating the spiritrons as such to overheat it making it explode.When the spirit particles explodes, it leaves lingering excess reiatsu that his blades absorbs to become stronger. This energy is also surrounding his body, which he could use on himself instead of his blades. These blades could be controlled by his mind and can regenerate if broken and could possibly meld into other shapes. With this ability activated, the glowing energy that comes off of his body gains similiar effects and increases his overall attack strength. Since these absorb spirit energy in a way, cero can be used through these swords.

Innate Ability: Refer to character sheet.

Techniques:

1. Explosion Gigante (Big bang): Hyroku makes his nodachi and tachi float and form a cylindrical formation with the tips pointing towards the opponent and they rotate. The eight blades are an inch behind the hilts of his zanpaktou and form a circle as they spin. This forms a canon of blades as they rotate, they burn reishi and take in their residue to power up a blast made of condensed reiatsu. This is quite similiar to the kido canon, but cannot level a dimension. Once fire, a large schokwave levels every object within a mile's radius (not the opponent) as the blast of energy is launched. This energy is as small as a bala and travels just as fast, however it loosens its form and becomes as big as seven meters in diameter and several yards high and wide. The result is a magnificant explosion that carries the same properties of his ultimate ability. This attack could ONLY be used with his ultimate ability. It has a one turn cool down.

2. Dos ,Uno y Diez (Ten, One and Two): With his ultimate ability, he could combine four blades each with his dual zanpaktou to significantly increase cutting power and spiritual energy based attacks.It takes three turns to charge in order to use this ability. Another way to use this, he could absorb the blades to increase his speed, strength, and defense for ten turns with a five turn cool down.This part of the technique when he says the command "Dos". When he says "Diez", his physical weapons turn into energy like the other eight blades, making a total of ten. He can control all ten of these blades and can absorb them, however it doesn't increase his power but he gains the ability to use the reiatsu coming off his body to make any weapon pretrude from his being for close quarters combat. When he says "Uno", them all but one sword turn into energy and combines with one of the zanpaktou, giving it maximum cutting power to slice through virtually anything with the power of his ultimate ability. Also, coming in contact with other matter or atoms, it mixes reishi with it and causes a devastating explosion. With spiritual entities, the zanpaktou begins to release excess reishi that converts into synthetic atoms to case the same effect. The blade can also slice through dimensions.

3.Arrasar [Obliterate]: With his ultimate ability, he could violate its functions and cause his blades to combust and explode into an excedingly amount of reishi in the air and can do one of two thing:1. This sinks into into the spirit energy in micro organisms and objects, including those that are made up of spirit particles. It breaks them down and turns it into reiryoku in the form of reishi, or spiritrons. Afterwards, innumerable amount of dagger like weaponry appear behind Hyroku that are the same as the energy blades from before, but smaller. This part of the technique could be used along with his other ones for devastating results. When used on certain objects that are made of spirit energy, they would break down.This has a charge time of three turns. 2.The reishi in the air becomes highly sensative and begins to mix in with atoms in objects and even humans. It is said that spiritrons and atoms don't mix well, and when applying it, it makes devastating explosions that are almost like a scourge until reduced to ashes. This doesn't work on spiritual beings. This technique could be used with Dos, Uno, y Diez, ultimately being called "Cien" or "Cincuenta", double their counter parts' abilities of Uno and Dos. The daggers could be controlled like his ultimate ability.

the alternative version is making synthetic atoms that take on the characteristics of actual atoms and when trying to bond with spiritual objects or entities, it causes the same result:utter destruction.

Last edited by Hyroku Sanada on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Zurriagar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurriagar   Zurriagar I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Zurriagar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurriagar   Zurriagar I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Infierno De Cúpula (Dome of Hell): The swords spin. Afterwards, they lose their shape and form a dome around the opponent and above them, or just by himself. From this dome, it draws in spiritual energy from the enviroment and scatters into an innumerable amount of Reishi that forms highly dense metal blades of energy, but forms one hundred of them. These can be used in conjunction with his ultimate ability of his other attacks, but depending on the attack the power may be divided to prevent total energy exhaustion. Of course in places like Soul Society and Hueco Mundo or places of nature, such a cost would be severely less.

Last edited by Hyroku Sanada on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Zurriagar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurriagar   Zurriagar I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:32 am

APPROVEDEIZERERERERD!
Back to top Go down

Zurriagar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurriagar   Zurriagar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:53 am

5th technique from winning contest

Revolucionar [Revolutionize,Spanish]:
This technique can only be used with Dos,Uno y Diez, using the command "Diez". His aura splits into ten different paths that flows into the blades, condensing them with reiryoku. these blades now have considerable amount of power from his release and from ingesting the spiritual energy from the enviroment or through other means. By absorbing a blade, it will increase his maximum power by 10%, also raising each and everyone of his attributes. Absorbing two at a time would increase his power rank by one. By absorbing all ten, his maximum power would be increased to 100%, or double the amount of power he would usually have. Of course, his power increases with each blade absorbed which bls him to use his other techniques even with the absence of blades,including his ultimate ability. Also by absorbing these blades, he gains a new reiatsu, but of the same nature that can shapeshift into different forms, and even harden into crystal with the same porperties.

This could be used in his sealed state, but must use his innate ability of sensing the flow of spiritual energy and taking it inside of his hollow hole as he glows blue. His physical attributes become enhanced, gaining the ability to control the bone fragment on his body, including the ability to spread it, multiply it, and shoot fragments as projectiles.

Draw backs:Inferno De Cupula's swords cannot be absorbed,including the ones from Arrasar. Each technique gains a one post cool down.

Last edited by Hyroku Sanada on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Zurriagar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurriagar   Zurriagar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:55 am

Approvedsized? o-o

I mean USE IT! D<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zurriagar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurriagar   Zurriagar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zurriagar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com