Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shiro (yosh I'M BACK!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shiro (yosh I'M BACK!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shiro (yosh I'M BACK!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shiro (yosh I'M BACK!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shiro (yosh I'M BACK!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shiro (yosh I'M BACK!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shiro (yosh I'M BACK!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shiro (yosh I'M BACK!!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shiro (yosh I'M BACK!!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shiro (yosh I'M BACK!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shiro (yosh I'M BACK!!) Empty
PostSubject: Shiro (yosh I'M BACK!!)   Shiro (yosh I'M BACK!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:43 am

Name: Kama, Shiro

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Other details not shown/covered in the pic: his height is 6’1, he wears a heavy iron chain around his neck, the same kind you would use for towing, along with a few scars on his chest and torso.

Personality: Shiro has two personalities, formed from the beasts he can turn into putting sever strain on his mind, the darker half Zangenner (That sometimes sounds more like a sound then a speak able name) normally stays dormant, only showing up when Shiro is under a large amount of pressure or has spent too long in one of his beast forms.

Shiro: Despite all that has happened to him Shiro’s personality has not changed much, he is quite laid back, friendly yet always yet always causes, making sure that the person is really all that they say they are before letting them in, he had a quick wit and a sharp tongue at times but knows when this is not appropriate. For Shiro respect is earn, not given, regardless if you are older than him or high ranking in some way, he normally wont fight unless he had too, his natural instinct to defend rather than outright attack, but won’t hesitate to go all out and defend himself or his friends

Zangenner: the darker side of Shiro has come to be known as Zangenner. He moves with dark intent, a strange mix of insanity and instinct, filled with lust he is quite the opposite of the one he calls his ‘host’, along with that he is naturally more aggressive and offensive (as in insulting) then Shiro is even when angered.

History: Shiro’s life was always normal, he was born in a well off family, did well at school despite getting into fights now and again. But there was one thing odd about him, other than his albinism, was that he never fell ill, even when others around him feel ill, he did not even suffer from the common cold at least once but everyone just pinned it down as luck and being youthful, but his life before getting his powers was rather dull and run of the mill. But this all changed when he turned 19, his spiritual power had been mostly dormant in side him but it had risen to the point that he piqued the interest of a Rouge Shinigami by the name of Irei.

Shiro’s basic power is too alter the structure, either of physical DNA or reaitsu, and intergrad it into his own body. Deceases that would try and enter his body would end up being changed to something totally harmless, and Irei being the master of all things sick and rotting, saw Shiro as an threat, after all whilst he may be harmless now, but if he ever mastered his powers he would truly be the end of the Shinigami. But as his he thought more into it he wounded, what potential his powers could hold, Irei’s old self from when he was in the 12th Division awoken, and with the boy totally unaware of the spiritual world around him a plan formed in the shingami’s mind.

It happened suddenly, Shiro could not understand it. His mother’s health dived suddenly, suffering from flu-like symptoms yet every doctor they went to where stumped, despite their best efforts her heath remained the same, this was no normal flu but what seemed even more odd was the fact that no one else had shown any of the symptoms, surely a virus this bad would be highly contages, right?

Shiro stayed by his mother’s side for days, but this mystery decease proved too much for her and she passed away. But one man’s sorrow was another man’s joy, as Irei put the second part of his plan into motion, targeting the boy’s father this time with the same illness that struck down his mother, and in the time frame of a few months the human had lost both his parents, now with no human ties Irei was able to make his move.

Depressed at the loss of his family Shiro found himself alone in the local bar, trying the old foolish ploy of drawing his sorrows. It did not take long for Irei to find him, putting on his Giga he joined the albino at the bar, ordering a drink and showing no interest to the half drunk human beside him, the Shinigami nursed his drink as Shiro seemed to sink deeper into intoxication.

“Don’t you think you have had enough?” the barkeep said to the teen.

Shiro just shot him a glare, not liking what the man was intending to say, “When I’m passed out then I have had enough,” Shiro growled back, he went to brink his glass to his lips but was stopped when the man sitting next to him put his hand on his arm.

“I think he is right you know, a kid like you should not drink so much.” Irei said to him, trying to look concerned.

“Fuck you!” he snapped back, it was very uncharacteristic of him to do so, a sigh of how drink he was.

“Now, now kid there is no need to be like that, what would your parents say if they found out you where drinking like this?” Irei said to him, knowing full well of everything that had happened to the human.

Shiro’s knuckles would have whiten if that was possible, he wanted nothing more in that moment but to punch him but he knew that this man did not know. With a sigh Shiro released the grip on his glass, “They won’t find out, they passed away.” He sulked down, putting his head in his arms.

“I’m sorry,” Irei said, patting the boy on the back, “But alcohol poisoning is not going to help anyone, i don’t think your parents would want you to be destroying yourself like this.”

Shiro saw his side, even though the drunken haze, he stayed there for a moment, but after a minute he decided that it would be better if he just went home. With a sigh he pushed himself away from the bar, muttering to himself to stumbled out the door, Irei looked concerned putting his money down on the table for his drink before following the boy out into the cold night, it was clear to see how drunk he was by the fact he failed to walk in a striate line, but there was something more dangerous he was doing in his drunken stupor.

Shiro was letting his spiritual presser leak out; a sly grin crept onto the shinigami’s face momentarily before running to catch up to the teen, “Hold up, you’re in no concision to be out on your own, who knows what you could run into at this time of night!”

Irei let out some of his own reaitsu, it was not a lot seeing as the fake body was doing its job but between them it was enough. A patch of darkness soon formed in the sky above them, but it would of gone unseen in the night sky, but what pulled itself out was clear to see, a large hollow whose body was a mishmash of different animals pulled itself out of the portal, Shiro was the first to see it, even though he was drunk he knew that this was no trick of the mind.

“You can see it, can you?” Irei said to him, his eyes never leaving the hollow.

“W-What the hell is that thing?”

“A Hollow,” the Shinigami said whilst summoning his zanpaktuo, “Ill explain later just stand back.”

Unsheathing his blade, he shunpo’ed behind the hollow, slashing it across the neck as he passed it by. A quick and easy kill, but it left him with alot of questions to be answered, the boy had played right into Irei’s hands, the sobering sight before him was enough to snap him to his senses as he asked Irei to tell he everything he knew, and so Irei gladly took him under his wing and over the next year taught him everything he knew about Hollows, the Shinigami and other spiritual races, the kid was a fast learner and caught on well, but never seemed to realised that he had his own powers.

However this worked well for Irei, seeing he had been doing his own research into the human’s powers and had found something useful. If he could implant animal DNA into the boy he would transform into a powerful beast, this would make him into a strong ‘guard dog’ for the Shinigami, something to keep away his fellow death gods who wanted him dead, so as Shiro trained himself so he would not become food for a hollow Irei went about how to get this DNA into his body and make the transformations controllable.

He came up with a way, storing the DNA in ‘chips’ he made it so the data could be stored safely and not mutate the human, but could be accessed with just a thought. Getting the chips in to Shiro’s body was not as hard; the boys trust in him meant that he could easy put him to sleep long enough to do the operation to plant the chips by the human’s heart.

Now nothing more than an experiment and guard dog to the Shinigami Shiro was collard and left to train in his new, unwanted powers. Changing into monsters was a nightly occurrence for him till he started to turn how to control himself, finding out that it could be triggered by stress of anxiety, Irei was able to develop other chips to develop other forms for a wider range of powers and skills for his ‘pet’.

After the years the now 22 year old monster of a man had no will to try to escape his master or fight back, just a shell of his former self. But Irei had gotten wind of something; he was acting a bit out of character, being nerves like he was expecting an attack at any moment but, tacking all of the dna chips he had made for Shiro he dragged the albino out into the middle of nowhere in the dead of night. At that time Irei told Shiro something very, very important before knocking him out and implanting all the chips he had developed before leaving him there.

Shiro awoke by the time dawn broke, his body in pain and his head spinning, every memory after the experiment was gone, not totally but seemed surreal, like a move he had watched full of black spots, so now lost and alone he tried to gather his thoughts, wondering what had happened to him.
Back to top Go down

Shiro (yosh I'M BACK!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiro (yosh I'M BACK!!)   Shiro (yosh I'M BACK!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:53 am

I approve! :3
Back to top Go down

Shiro (yosh I'M BACK!!)
Page 1 of 1