Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? Empty
PostSubject: Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow?   Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:50 am

Okami padded around the mansion’s gardens, her nose to the ground as she tried to take in as much of her surroundings as possible. The vast amount of different flowers was almost overwhelming, after so much time out in the wilds she could tell that the majority of the flora here was not native to Japan, and some had even cross-pollinated over the years, lifting her head she looked over the closely mown grass and the vast array of colours that made this place seem like it had been pulled out of a painting, the line of neatly pruned trees that were lined up in the distance seemed to cage the land away from the sky, Okami naturally loved the wilds but this garden was like comparing a toy poodle to a wolf, not for her but it was they had and as long as it pleased the others it would do.

But still, the wolf herself could not help but make a few alterations. The ground was hard beneath her paws, and the low cut grass seemed harsh, like it was fake in some way, this would not do at all. Lowering her head to the ground the wolf blew her breath on the small green sprouts, a small wave of air seemed to emanate from the wolf as the grass started to grow at a rapped rate, but stopping just as it past her paws in height. She lifted her head to once more look over the garden, the grass was now darker in shade and noticeably longer, her golden eyes then locked onto the line of far tress, the way they had been cut made it look like they had been forbidden to spread their branches.

Okami walked towards the tree line, her paws making no sound on the now soft grass. Her ears twitched as the sounds of singing birds drifted to her; maybe this garden was not so bad after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow?   Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:45 pm

Denzil had came home from a quick killing of a nearby lurking hollow. He sensed Okami's spiritual presence over in the garden. Denzil had never actually been in the garden but he heard it was a great place to take a nap. Denzil walked up the stone path leading to the mansion and took a turn over to the garden entrance. He cleaned off the dust from the fire he used to kill the hollow so he wouldn't put it over the flowers and such.
He put his hands in his pockets a few meters away from the entrance. He took his right hand out to open the gate and slowly walked in. Putting his right hand back in his pocket he continued his walk. He was in a trance, he had never seen something like this. The colors of flowers and such amazed him. He looked at all of it never have seen such a thing in his life. Then he turned the corner and saw Okami in a trance herself. Denzil walked over to her and sat by a nearby bench. He looked to where Okami was looking and grinned. Enjoying the garden i believe
Back to top Go down
Lunais Doragon

Lunais Doragon

Location : See the singing, purple dinosaur on tv who tells little kids that he loves them........that's me

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow?   Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:27 pm

After being shown around the mansion by Paks, Lunais walked out of the mansion and looked to the sky. The sun was shining brightly, making everything it's rays hit look more alive. Lunais put his hood on as he walked in the sunlight, "Ugh...A little too bright for my taste..." he thought. Lunais was never really big on sunlight, being more of a nocturnal person. He continued to explore the grounds of the mansion wondering who the next superhuman he met would be like. As he moved through the garden, he couldn't help but stop and look at all of the flowers.

"I've never seen anything like this before in all my life." he thought as he looked on in awe. He noticed a wolf and a human in the distance, thinking that it would be best if he moved over to them and introduce himself. As he walked over, he smiled, waved his hand and said, "Hi!". He reached over to pet the wolf, not knowing that she was Okami, the leader of their race that Paks told him to find. As he moved to pet her, he looked at the other human standing there and introduced himself, "Hi, my name is Doragon, Lunais but you can just call me, Ghost."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow?   Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:04 pm

After asking the question he noticed someone come up. It was Lunais. Hello Ghost, my name is Denzil. and that wolf you're petting is, Okami.Denzil grinned then took a blank face. He felt a different spiritual energy coming from karakura town. Possibly a superhuman. Denzil got up and jumped over the gate door out of the garden. He ran down the path jumping over a few steps now and then. He rushed out of the boundrey of the mansion and burned a hollow on the way. He ran because he was hoping it was a superhuman and not something dangerous.

--> leave for a bit.

ooc: i got asked to do this, ill bring him back to introduce him and such.
Back to top Go down
Lunais Doragon

Lunais Doragon

Location : See the singing, purple dinosaur on tv who tells little kids that he loves them........that's me

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow?   Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:04 pm

As Denzil ran off, Lunais froze as he caught himself before actually petting Okami. "S-S-S-So you're, O-O-Okami!" he struggled to say as he shook with fear. He began sweating profusely as he stood there shaking, "I didn't know what to expect when Paks said that she was unique but, now I understand. How disrespectful of me jumping to conclusions like that. I just hope she doesn't bite me." those were the thoughts that ran through his head at the time. He struggled to open his mouth again and introduce himself for he didn't want to make any sudden movements that might upset her, "I-It's a p-pleasure to meet you, Okami-sama." he said as he forced a smile. He slowly moved his hand away from her nose, backed up a couple of steps and bowed to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow?   Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:09 am

(sorry it took so long for me to post, had net problems)

Okami could not help but give a small wolfish grin, to her new friend “I am but you could say it’s a tad too ‘tame’ for my liking.” She joked, but still there was something to it that set her off, “How are you liking y---“ she cut off when she felt another’s aura enter the garden, another one of their brothers had joined them, but this one had Paks sent on him, meaning that it was her that had found him and lead him here, she watched keenly as he approached them introducing himself before reaching over to pet her.

That act amused her, it was thing she always had fun with, playing the innocent ‘dog’ as some people mistook her as. But it seems any mischievous plains she was scheming where quickly thwarted by Denzil, but that presence they both seemed to since, she shot him a glance as Denzil left quickly, maybe it was time for her to get out and do her round around the town, but first she had to deal with Ghost, as he stated he preferred to be called. The way he stuttered along with the stench of fear that came off of him meant that he had been told about her, but it did make her wonder what had exactly been said, “It is good to meet you too Ghost-san, and don’t worry about trying to pet me, trust me I am more than use to it by now.” she made a mental note of his sent, something she was doing with all the superhumans so she could track them down if the need ever arise.

“It is good to see another Human like us find their way here, I already know Paksennarion lead you here, but please make yourself at home.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow?   Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:31 am

Locking this thread so i can move on, (sorry Lunais but have other stuff Oka needs to see too)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow?   Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolfe, Wolfe how does the garden grow?
Page 1 of 1