Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Saruno's Ressurection (Fin) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Saruno's Ressurection (Fin) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Saruno's Ressurection (Fin) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Saruno's Ressurection (Fin) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Saruno's Ressurection (Fin) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Saruno's Ressurection (Fin) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Saruno's Ressurection (Fin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Saruno's Ressurection (Fin) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Saruno's Ressurection (Fin) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Saruno's Ressurection (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Saruno's Ressurection (Fin) Empty
PostSubject: Saruno's Ressurection (Fin)   Saruno's Ressurection (Fin) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:06 pm

Name: Tsasmkidor

Release Phrase: "My past is adorned in misery and my future is drenched in blood. Let time disipitate it all, Hitamiratsu."

Represent: Mythical Beast: Cerebrus (Three Headed Dog, Guardian of Hell)
Spoiler:

Element: choose an element
Void/Gravity/Time Space Control
(Dimension Channeling, Gravitational Control, Time & Space Control)

Sealed Description: Saruno's Ressurection (Fin) Sasuke-sword-of-Kusanagi
The picture pretty much sums up what it looks like, but for everything else I'll explain.

- Theres a hole in the bottom of the hilt of the blade, this is known as a funnel which channels Saruno's Spiritual Pressure and harness it's raw power. By placing his hand on the bottom hilt of the blade, When Saruno pushes Spiritual Pressure through it a gravitational pull of Metalic objects will be sent through it and forced into the ground dilluting it. 5 feet in all directions around him. This also works with Cero techniques.

Initial Release: Nothing much is changed except:

- Three gray Blades are formed out of Saruno's origina, these blade look like a giant pair of scissors with an extra blade running through the middle when formed, but the middle one is placed infront of the other two. These Gray blades have the ability to come out of the original blade and strike at an opponent when near or extend out further spin in a circular fashion, thus being able to rip and cut objects as they come near.
*Items that can be cut through: Medium Densitized armor, Cero

Released Description:
Spoiler:

- In addition to the pair of eyes that occupy the front of Saruno, there is an exact pair that are placed on his back. This allows him nearly 360* of vision.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Undefined At this Point

Innate Ability: Chronological Control (Time Control)
Saruno is allowed to force Spiritual Pressure to an almost invisible barrier around him. From this barrier Saruno can pull or push forward or backwards anything within twenty feet of him or anything he is touching. This is caused by building up his spiritual pressure and focusing it equally throughout his body. This effect can pull and repel things within a weight range of 0grams to 199lbs, anything lower or greater than that feel nothing. Any exceptions to this technique would be: Speeds beyond Mach 6, A constant binding to the ground. (**Note** This can only be used within a five second period and no more than four times per post) (***NOTE*** Saruno must roleplay these Seconds by doing something of motion for each second, Ex: After repelling the daggers Saruno 'Shunpo's to the other side of his opponent. "One second, Just a few more.". Saruno sends a strong jab to the left side of his opponent, not watching to see if it landed Saruno sends a sweeping kick to his opponents side. "2 seconds, . . ."[This is not how I will roleplay just an example]) (****Note**** Saruno cannot just stand around for five seconds, he must BE in constant motion before using)

(With or without Release)

Gaishoho Time Strike: By harnessing the power to control Time, Saruno can use this in a way to mulitply damage that an opponent feels. This is a simple technique which can be used in an out of his released state. Primarily, Gaishoho is used for Limb destruction . Which will paralyze or numb.There maybe a lack of or complete loss of control of the motor skill in the hand and arm. In a heavy strike, the pain may increase and travel into the shoulder and chest, one or more of the indication list above may develop, If the dragging technique is used, Saruno may activate the trigger point which Would amplify any and all of the strike to follow, when the sharper strikes are being used, it will change the strike to a combination Limb destruction/ nerve strike/ trigger strike. (These strikes are amplified by the Progressing time to have them seem like a regular attack, but increased with a speed that matches Mach 4) In the dragging technique Saruno Can thrust his hands forward and a blue spear shaped object will extend, but still be attached. This can strike an opponent with pinpoint accuracy, Enhanced speed or Industrial strength can stop this strike.
Weakness: Of course an opponent must be hit by the strikes, except in the dragging technique.

(Other Two techniques will be add later, finished for now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Ressurection (Fin)   Saruno's Ressurection (Fin) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:48 pm

^ ^ Bump Bump
Back to top Go down
Kylita Anari

Kylita Anari

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Ressurection (Fin)   Saruno's Ressurection (Fin) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:34 pm

hmm.... approved, for now....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Ressurection (Fin)   Saruno's Ressurection (Fin) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:33 pm

(2nd Technique)

Name: Gravity Tags

Description
-Looks: The Gravity Tags are the same size, shape, and weight as a standard name tag, the most widely recognized being the standardized explosive note. Each tag has a different capacity, and as such are color-coordinated to prevent accidents. The colors are black, gray, silver, white, red, purple, blue, green, and orange. They are made of specialized, but thin, paper, and are often stored in rolls within Saruno's equipment pouch, located on his right leg and left arm.

-Capabilities: Each of the colored tags has its own individual, pre-set Gravity(To limit the Op'ness) imbibed into it. By releasing Spiritual pressure into the tag, like an explosive note, the tag abilities are activated. Effects last as long as Spiritual Pressure is being released. Tags can only be removed by Saruno.

Black - When a black tag is placed on an object Saruno's main function for it is "Pressure". Once activated whatever Saruno places a Tag on the object gravitational mass will increase 5 fold, thus forcing a mans body to kneel down on one knee, struggling to not go completely "Spread Eagle" on the ground. (One Post)

White - White tags seem to be the complete opposite of the Black Tags, thus the main focus of these tags are "Suspention and Weight". When a person is tagged with a White Tag instantly there body is thrusted into the air. There hands and arms are pointed upward at the sky, there body is motionless. (One Post)

Gray - The most specific thing with the Grey Tags is "Precision and Specification". When a Grey tag is placed on an opponents body it is not placed on there randomly like on the White & Black tags. If a gray tag where to be placed on to an opponents arm there whole arm would either be drug down onto the ground or lifted into the air, this would be entirely on Saruno choice. (Two posts Maximum)

Red - Red tags create a directional shift function of gravity creating a Gravity Switch in the immediate area: the surface the tag is applied to is now considered the "ground" and all objects and people not otherwise attached to the the primary surface would be attracted to it (example: a tag placed on a ceiling would send all people and objects to the ceiling as if it were the ground.) This tag only functions outdoors and the effect lasts up to three posts unless tag is removed. This only limits there position, there arms can still work. (One Post Maximum)

Purple - Purple tags create a Gravity Beacon. Once activated, the tags float in the air in a sphere of gravity chakra. Then Saruno can then reach out with his Spiritual Pressure, which causes the Beacon to pull Saruno towards the tag until they reach the center of the Beacon's sphere. Then Saruno will remain floating there until they release their his connection from it. (One Post Maximum)

Blue - Blue tags release a Gravity Release: Gravity Funnel in the direction the tag is facing. Because the jutsu is not controlled by a Saruno, the funnel is a simple linear direction that draws gravity in a fifteen-meter line, the end of the funnel being a sphere of zero-gravity. This tag can be used as a "lift" during missions, allowing people or material to ascend heights. (Two post Maximum)

Orange - Orange tags release a wide-spread area effect of gravity shift. Two tags are required for the effect to be used. All gravity in a fifty-foot spherical radius is multiplied by five, thus meaning an opponents speed is reduced greatly. This includes anything underground aswell. This is advantageous to a Saruno as he can lessen his own weight and engage the enemy as he pleases. The tags must be placed within twenty feet of each other in order to function correctly. (Three Posts Maximum)

Silver - Silver Tags release a very strange effect that usually baffles an opponent when they are first caught with the tag. If a Silver Tag is placed on an opponents left arm, there left arm will be drwan forward to the sky and there right leg will be thrusted to the ground. This leaves an opponent feeling as if he is getting pulled by an unseen gravitational force. (One Post)

Green - Green Tags release a bodily function disorder. When a green tag is placed on a person, it is usually placed on the chest or forhead to maimise the effects. When this tag is placed on an opponent there body functions become disoriented, this meaning: Left = Right/Right = Left/ Forward = Back/ Back = Forward/ Up = Down/ Down = up.
(One Post Maximum)
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Ressurection (Fin)   Saruno's Ressurection (Fin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:34 am

Slaps.... Please read the notice about Time Elements

They are banned Redo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Ressurection (Fin)   Saruno's Ressurection (Fin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saruno's Ressurection (Fin)
Page 1 of 1