Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Aja's Res! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Aja's Res! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Aja's Res! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Aja's Res! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Aja's Res! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Aja's Res! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Aja's Res! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Aja's Res! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Aja's Res! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Aja's Res!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aja's Res! Empty
PostSubject: Aja's Res!   Aja's Res! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:45 pm

Name: Scorpius

Release Phrase: "Stab the enemy ... pierce their flesh ... tear them to bits! Sever ... Scorpius!"
Initial: After some twirling, "Sever ... Scorpius!"

Represent: Scorpion

Element: POISON!

Sealed Description: A double-edged claymore broadsword of 1.2 meters long. There are no distinguishing features to this blade whatsoever, it is just a a wide, lengthy blade kept attached to the back of Ajaket.

Initial Release: Manifests itself as an exoskeleton and one stinger, that sprouts from Ajaket's backside. The exo-skeleton looks like a large version of his white jacket, in actuality it's just bony material. Worn much like chest armor. The single stinger has two clawed pincers on it, and a hidden retractable needle point in it. The entire stinger is made up of numerous bony segments connected together by tough and flexible muscles within each segment, the muscles begin from the backside of Ajaket. This stinger cannot use poison.

Released Description: His entire head is sealed in by a casing of the exoskeletonal armor ... giving him a flathead like appearance. His entire upper body is covered with this armor as well, thus shielding from his torso up from most physical attacks. This armor is twice as thick as his initial form, and thus hinders his movement ... slightly. From his tailbone, sprouts the stingers, at first there was one, but now there are 3 of them. Also his arms are wrapped in the same hard exoskeleton ... but are shaped into bladed segments so as to be used as shrap wrist blades for close-quarters combat.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Unknown at this time

Innate Ability: Along with Aja's innate ability of heightened Reiatsu detection, the Ressurection grants him the innate of poison production(available only in Release).
There are only three he has to begin with and tt takes 4 posts for each poison to be made after going into Release state. They are all loaded into the stinger-heads. The poisons can be injected into Aja or enemies, or even allies.

Poison type A - Anasthetic: A fast-reacting poison, or really venom, that travels into the brain and cuts off all physical sensation. Those affected will be numb all over, allowing one to be physically wounded yet ... feel unharmed for a time. A double injection of this may cause temporary paralysis. Effect lasts 5 posts

Poison type B - Toxic: Dangerous to those without hierro, upon contact with skin ... it's much like acid rain and can burn right through it. Clothing takes time for the venom to burn through ... and upon release from the stinger, the venom only lasts a small amount of time. If injected inside someone, it can do some serious damage. It injected near vital organs, it can be lethal. Effect: Active for less than 15 seconds.

Poison type C - Curative: An unusual compound of venom, that (when injected into arrancar) trigger sudden cellular growth and regeneration. Such that fatal wounds will mend within hours. The effect is temporary, and should the wound be re-opened while mending ... it will regenerate once more, but far more slowly. However, if wounds inside and outside are not fully healed when this venom's effect fades, a drastic drawback occurs(unless more curative is injected). Effect: Healing for 3 posts. If wounds are not fully treated when this is over, the curative circulating in the blood will become much like Poison type B and begin to corrode the body from inside out.

Techniques:
1. Stinger Cero/Bala: What more can be said? It's a Cero fired out of the stinger head.
Recharge 2 posts, each stinger can fire one.

2. Reach: As his stingers are supposedly living, and there is muscle underneath those hard-boned mobile syringes. With a bit of strain, each stinger can stretch out the living material beneath the segmented rock hard covering. It can stretch to god knows how long, and can do it in a quick moment. Problem is that Aja will have rear end pains later on when he leaves release state.

3. Slash Dance: A mad sprawling, clawing series of attacks. Coupled with a barrage of ceros. It requires a bit of time to build up enough energy, and then ... if the enemy gets hit by the first few blows, they'll be struck by the wrist blades from all directions as Aja leaps about at high speeds and fires Ceros as he goes around.

Cycle of attacks: Sonido into close range -> Horizontal Wrist blade slashes, to distract the enemy
-> Sonido, or extremely rapid movement to get behind enemy and fire Cero -> Follow up with a tail whip from the right or left side, depends on the situation and how enemy responds -> Follow up with a Sonido and Bala spree from any and all angles possible -> Finish with a plunge from above, aiming to leave a nasty gash straight down enemy, should they be distracted.
Charge time: 2 posts(for Ceros and Balas), Cooldown: 5 posts

NEW 4. (STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Last edited by Ajaket Diashi on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Initial Release Description,Reach cooldown, Cycle of attacks for #3)
Back to top Go down

Aja's Res! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aja's Res!   Aja's Res! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:30 pm

Make a release phrase for your initial release. Give an actual sealed description, no actually, tell exactly what it is or give a picture. Add more description to your initial release. Pick only one poisen for your innate ability. For reach, give a cooldown. Give more description to how your third technique is performed.
Back to top Go down

Aja's Res! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aja's Res!   Aja's Res! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:21 pm

*waves arm irritably*

Corrections made, now what?
Back to top Go down

Aja's Res! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aja's Res!   Aja's Res! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Approved unless someone says otherwise
Back to top Go down

Aja's Res! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aja's Res!   Aja's Res! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:38 pm

WITH APPROVAL FROM NARAKA!

Weapon - Hogyoku Remnants/Fragments

Golden marble: Absorbs reishi-based attacks, but too much power will cause it to shatter and backfire on the user. It can also spew out said attacks, as an offensive form. (Two on hand at all times)

Crimson sphere: An explosive based sphereical 'device', sealed up in a protective layer of binding. Once broken, it will immediately take in reiatsu particles in the air, and even slightly drain from any spiritual power-producing being in the area. The amount of power nearby this, will be a porportionate explosion. So if this landed next to a soul, it would be a firecracker. If this landed next to you or a Captain Commander, then the explosion would potentially be catastrophic ... although Aja would die in the blast as well. (One on hand at all times, there is a 5 second period before the sphere explodes)

Jasmine Pill: Made of Aja's curative venom, this is a pill form for small wounds. There is already a limited amount to begin with, so it is only brought with Aja in dire circumstances. Causes a 7 turn(posts) slow regeneration of certain wounds (specifically, any wounds not concerning the organs, and bones).

Weapon - Syringes
What more is there to say, Aja's poison from Release state is bottled up and kept in a syringe for use when either A) before going into Release or B) Depleted after Release
Two poisons available: Anesthetic(A), Toxic(B)
Back to top Go down

Aja's Res! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aja's Res!   Aja's Res! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:35 pm

Apologies for Double posting!
BUT!

Tech #4(Gained from Elite Status):
Bombadier Tackle - Taking advantage of his thick exoskeletonal armor and the fact his tails can emit explosive variations of reiatsu, Ajaket can do a cannonball charge as a heavy projectile and slam away. His tails concentrate small amounts of reishi(similar to the composition of a cero), and blast away while slamming down into the ground to propel Aja forward. This blast occurs in a split second, and sends Ajaket flying forward at ludicrous speed(Space Balls!! XD). He curls up in and protects whatever parts of him are not covered by the armor, and slams away. The tails then continue bursting energy to send him flying for a little while longer.

Charge of 2 posts; Can fly like a cannonball for 3 posts; Cooldown: 5 posts

Tech #5(Gained from Franz's official Riddle Contest): (This post will be edited later to include tech #5)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aja's Res! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aja's Res!   Aja's Res! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aja's Res!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com