Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Belphegor's Res

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Belphegor's Res Empty
PostSubject: Belphegor's Res   Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:02 pm

Name: Sangriento

Release Phrase: Take away the life, Sangriento

Represent: Vampire

Element: Reiatsu/Kidoh

Sealed Description: It’s a regular sword with a wide blade.
Belphegor's Res Fantasy_Swords_Sword_of_Darkness__UC1120B_1632

Initial Release: The sword transforms into a large battle axe with enormous destructive power
Belphegor's Res 614-G%20HACHA

Released Description: He has now a red armor and he grows red vampire wings that give extra protection
Belphegor's Res Anime

Ultimate Ability/Attack: : Venganza: When blood is spilled in the battle, this ability begins to work. He battle axe turns red and the effect starts. From that moment on, when the axe cuts the enemy’s skin a little percentage of his reiatsu is stolen.
This goes in favor of Belphegor, he gains more speed, his reiatsu grows and strength is increased when more blood is shed in his axe, the more blood is the the battle field, the more powerful Belphegor becomes, not just by the steal of reiatsu, this is also produced by the presence of blood.
He can steal up to 60% of the enemy’s reiatsu.

Innate Ability: He has an enormous reiatsu, and he can create barriers of reiatsu around him for protection, also he can concentrate a large amount of reiatsu on different body parts to make his attack a lot stronger.

Techniques:

Heat reiatsu: Although not an absolute defense, this aura given off by his constant spiritual pressure surrounds him in a 5 ft diamater of hyper-concentrated reiatsu which naturally is 800 degrees Celsius. But unlike earth-bound heat. This specially heated spiritual pressure is capable of burning spiritrons which make up the body of spiritual beings like shinigami, hollow, etc

This technique only works when Belphegor is defensive though. When he's on the move attacking since most of his reiatsu goes into his attacks the aura disappears, it blocks fire, lightining, water(obviously) attacks.
(Cooldown = 2 posts)

Blood Elixir: This ability has healing purposes. The drinks a few drops of blood which are in his axe to cure part of the damage received in battle, in case of poison this works as an antidote. Can heal up to 65% of damage total.
(Cooldown = 4 posts)

Extreme Slash: He can concentrate his enormous reiatsu in his battle axe to produce a devastating strike when the enemy is in a close range, also in any bodu part maje the strke stronger.
In case of a long range attack, he waves his axe two times and produces gigantic waves of reiatsu that cut almost everything.
(Cooldown = 3 posts)

Last edited by Belphegor Zagiel on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Belphegor's Res Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's Res   Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:07 am

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Dominio: He can control the enemy’s body, mind, actions and thoughts (not at the same time) by touching it with his fingers, this also works to prevent attacks by reading the enemy’s thoughts with a 5 second period in advanced.

Denied, this is a god mod
Back to top Go down

Belphegor's Res Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's Res   Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:51 am

Edited, i have limited the mind control to body parts and now he just predict the enemy's movements
Back to top Go down

Belphegor's Res Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's Res   Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Your Ultimate Attack is still denied. As well as your innate ability. Do not tweak them, take them off completely due to the fact that it is a complete godmod and makes no concurrent sense to your family.
Back to top Go down

Belphegor's Res Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's Res   Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:41 pm

Edited...
Back to top Go down

Belphegor's Res Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's Res   Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:47 pm

The heat emitted from the first tech will kill yourself in the process. It's too high.
Back to top Go down

Belphegor's Res Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's Res   Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down

Belphegor's Res Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's Res   Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:52 pm

You can only use your boost in speed ect. Once you've sucked the maximum 60% of reiatsu in an opponent.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Belphegor's Res Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's Res   Belphegor's Res I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belphegor's Res
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com