Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Emperador's Sting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Emperador's Sting I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Emperador's Sting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Emperador's Sting I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Emperador's Sting I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Emperador's Sting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Emperador's Sting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Emperador's Sting I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Emperador's Sting I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Emperador's Sting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Emperador's Sting Empty
PostSubject: Emperador's Sting   Emperador's Sting I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:49 pm

Name:
Aguijón

Release Phrase:
Puede veneno corre por las venas

Represent:
Scorpion

Element:
Lightning

Sealed Description:
Aguijón appears as a double headded Ranseur with a total length of six feet, the heads of both the ends appear as this:Emperador's Sting Milcorsic1

Initial Release: His mask is now fused together and has grown to cover his entire head, Emperador's torso down to just above his waist ar coated in a light layer of segmented bone-like armor, Starting from his shoulders Emperador has a stripe of armor travaling down both arms untill the reach the forearm where it spreads out covering the entire arm and coat the hands with claws like Shawlong Kūfang's. Growing from his back are a collection of large bones spheres that float in order that gives it the look of a scorpions tail with the last sphere having a large spike growing out of the front of it.

Released Description: Emperadors entire upperbody is now covered in a thicker layer of the bone-like armor. He now has an additional two pairs of arms which are covered in the armor, these arms end in giant pincer claws that are extreamly strong and are able to produce a spike from in between the claws. His normal pair of arms are now also covered in the armor as well. His tail is now cappable of increasing or decreasing the size of the individual spheres as well as grow spikes or blades from any point apont the spheres.

Ultimate Ability/Attack:
Dancing Stinger: Once activated the Spheres that compose his tail completly seperate from his body and are capable of independent movement from both Emperador and themselfs. At first there is only 6 spheres but each post after the activation of the ability will add one additional sphere till a maximum of 10. Each sphere is able to produce spikes and blade edges from any point on its surface apart from the center of the front facing edge where there is a small flat area containing a large red eye, These eyes not only add to Emperadors own vision but allow the spheres to create and release their own Cero, lightning blasts and thunder spheres. Lasts 6 turns, cool down 5 turns

Innate Ability: By charging his energy for 3 turns Emperador is capable of creating a ball of energy which he can then release to grow for an additional 2 turns, after this period of time has elapsed the sphere will break open to reveal a exact clone of Emperador which has 75% of his power but all of his abilitys. This clone is capable of independent thought but will obay any orders given to it from the original Emperador or his master. The clone will remain untill it is either killed or destroyed.Only the original is able to use this ability. cooldown 8 turns, can only be used three times in one battle

Techniques:

Mjöllnir blast: By focusing his energys into one of his hands Emperador is capable of releasing a blast of eletrical energy in a fashion that is not unlike a cero, these blasts are more eratic than the focused energys of a cero making the blast curve randomly as well as spread out the further it travels from the user. In his released form Emperador is capable of releasing four of these blasts at one time charging one at each of his claw arms. Cooldown 2 turns

Last edited by Emperador Escopion on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Emperador's Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperador's Sting   Emperador's Sting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:54 pm

can the clone replicate your innate ablity?
Back to top Go down

Emperador's Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperador's Sting   Emperador's Sting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:00 pm

no only the original is capable of the duplication
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Emperador's Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperador's Sting   Emperador's Sting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 pm

How many times can you use your innate ability in battle?
Back to top Go down

Emperador's Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperador's Sting   Emperador's Sting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:16 pm

would three times be an acceptable amount to you?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Emperador's Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperador's Sting   Emperador's Sting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emperador's Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperador's Sting   Emperador's Sting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emperador's Sting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com