Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
A visit from the light. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
A visit from the light. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
A visit from the light. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
A visit from the light. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
A visit from the light. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
A visit from the light. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
A visit from the light. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
A visit from the light. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
A visit from the light. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

A visit from the light.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A visit from the light. Empty
PostSubject: A visit from the light.   A visit from the light. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:55 am

Name: Baskerville. But Aka no ou calls him Doom and Gloom.

Manifestation: In opposition to Aka no ou's black formal attire. His doll takes on the appearance of a tall man clad in a white robe and hood. His appearace is opposite as that of his master, his hair being that of a pitched black, shoulder length; cold and hateful brown eyes. At most times the only thing that comes from his mouth, is threats or insults to both those around him and even to Aka no ou himself. The doll doesn't like to admit it, but Aka no ou is the only person he respects as his master, or at all period. Thus the two share a bond of mutual respect for one another, and also one of understanding. As opposed to Aka no ou's black attire, Baskervilles clothing is pure white and not formal in the least.

Medium: The medium takes the form of a seal that covers Aka no ou's entire chest, back, lower gut, and arms. Taking the form of a tatoo like marking that appears to be some sort of three headed red wolf. It is not fusion, but the seal is the Medium in which Aka no ou uses to bring out Baskerville. The doll perfers to still in the seal, thus Aka no ou fights most of the battles himself in hand to hand combat, using his bare hands to block and parry attacks due to the nature of the doll. Because of this, the medium is actually Aka no ou's body.

Element: Lightning/Light

The power generated when Aka no ou uses his reiatsu and the element of his doll, is projected as the element of light and lightning itself. Due to this, Aka no ou is able to freely control the lightning and destructive light generated by his doll to his will.

Techniques:

[Lighting and light] Raitei: With this Technique, Aka no ou can generate very small balls of plasma from his body. He can control this plasma at will without any movement, the plasma is superheated and on contact of another creatures flesh, will thermally burn their living tissue. Inside of the plasma balls is condensed light and lightning, that will emerge from the plasma when it is detonated. The plasma is conductive of electricity, and will explode through thought command by Aka no ou. When the plasma is detonated, it does not explode as a bomb would, instead the condensed light and lightning is freed. The light then rushes outwards in the form of beams, and from each beam a single bolt of lightning.

Will post the rest later.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: A visit from the light.   A visit from the light. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:06 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A visit from the light.   A visit from the light. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:35 am

[Light] Black light: With this Technique, Aka no ou generates a black light from his dolls power, for use with or without his doll. Meaning both he and his doll can use this Technique. It works by generating destructive black light, and forming it into a shape of some sort, normally a beam or wide arc fired at something. The light is high density, and is quite powerful, able to burn through objects it touches like a lazer given the right amout of exposure. Additionally, it can be reformed into any shape imaginable by Aka no ou, though the larger the size the more power it drains--he normally forms it into a saber that cuts like a lazer to conserve power.

Last edited by Aka no Ou on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: A visit from the light.   A visit from the light. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:42 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A visit from the light.   A visit from the light. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:26 am

[Light and lightning] Hall of thunder and light: This Technique uses the more advanced aspects of Baskervilles power. The Technique is very complex, in that it uses various well thought out traps, in order to entangle the enemy into the final trap and unravel their doom. First five bolts of negative lightning and six wide arcs beams of black light, fire out towards the enemy, the lightning to the left and the light to the right. Seconds later, more black light is generated and formed into twenty extremely durable chains. Ten of these chains come at the opponent from behind in an attempt to bind them, while the other ten come from beneath and above also attempting to bind the target. Moments later, insignificantly small and unnoticeable tripswires made of light, weave themselves closely all around the opponent, each one charged with a significantly large voltage. Enough to severely wound the target, cause numbness or cardiac arrest. Orbs of plasma are than centered around the target, each one charged with lightning and conductive of electricity, bolting lightning from each to one another while a large mass of destructive black light appeared above the target high in the sky. The orbs of plasma then unleash an omnidirectional assault of negative lightning towards the target, while the mass of destructive black light comes down from the sky towards the target. This Technique requires an enormous amount of reiatsu in order to accomplish. Cooldown 15 post. Can only be used twice per topic.

Last edited by Aka no Ou on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: A visit from the light.   A visit from the light. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:05 am

Due to the strength this technique has, and the reiatsu it uses, you will be limited to using it twice per topic, in addition to your cooldown being raised to 15.

Approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A visit from the light.   A visit from the light. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:52 am

Very well, I'll edit that into it as well. I wondered if I should raise it, just wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit from the light.   A visit from the light. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit from the light.
Page 1 of 1