Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Reiko Seitz I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Reiko Seitz I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Reiko Seitz I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Reiko Seitz I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Reiko Seitz I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Reiko Seitz I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Reiko Seitz I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Reiko Seitz I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Reiko Seitz I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Reiko Seitz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Reiko Seitz Empty
PostSubject: Reiko Seitz   Reiko Seitz I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:10 pm

Name:
Reiko (last name unknown)

Visual age:

Real Age:
195 (ya shes young)

Division:
3 but transfered to the Kido Corps to the tenth division to the 6th division captain

Apperence:
Spoiler:
She stands at 5''5. She is often seen in a regular shinigami robe altered to her liking. Her shinigami robes are sleeveless and have a deep V-neck and the robes are split in two, so that her stomach is exposed, Golden ribbons are sewn on the edges of the fabric. The bottom half of her shinigami robes are cropped so they are like a skirt that reach the top of her thighs. She also wears black, knee high stockings with heels. When wondering around casually she tends to look a bit crossed between girly girl and punkish. Always sporting jeans when dressing out of her shinigami robes. Her hair is worn either tied in a pony tail or naturally down. She knows shes beautiful and isnt self concious about herself.

~Nationality:
Ukrainian/German
~Peircing/Tattoo's/others:
she has 5 Earpeircings, 2 on her right ear and 3 on her left and her belly button is peirced she has tattoo on the small of her back of the japanese kanji 'Gratitude'

Personality:
* Reiko is a master of disguises and personality changes just like her sister, Reiko can change her personality to avoid suspitions on certain missions. She can act like a classly lady one moment, then a flirtatious prostitute the next. However her regular way she acts is only seen by other fellow shinigami.
silly and bubbly- thats two ways to put it, she is fun, bouncy, random and sweet, however she is loyal to her superior but she is short tempered and gets angered easily. some times she acts like she doesnt care. when meeting new people she is a bit shy, but when you get to know her she acts cheerfull, silly, and a bit flirtatous.

She also get attched to almost anyone. she may try to act silly just to make others laugh, since she can never stand to see people mad or sad. She is rather clumsy as well but it seems as if in serious times she doesnt fall as easily
she is a sucker for love, She will fall for a man who is nice to her and apreiciates her.
she is rather emotional, and can cry easily, her emotional self gets hurt easily. she has brains to asses situations, but she can find almost anything shes looking for if its lost. She also has a photographic memory, which can come in handy at times. When she is angered she tends to loose control of herself and craves to fight. She bottles up her feeling inside, and they end up pouring out in some emotional battles.

History/Backround:
time on earth
history is short and crappy but bleh e_e i cant think of anything

Reiko was sent to adoption agency and had lived there for a few years. Reiko was then adopted by a japanese couple when she was four. she was given the name 'Reiko' by the couple. Living a Karakura town a few years after that Reiko began to see spirits at her young age however they were blurry and hard to see at first. However after every encounter with them she began to see them clearer and clearer.

By the time she was age 17 she could see hollows/shinigami/arrancar ect. clearly. and became farmilar with the spiritual world. Her death only came to her by being attacked by a hollow, thus her soul was separated from her body, but the chains of fate were still attached to her being. Luckily a shinigami was patrolling the area and attacked the hollow. during this fight Reiko's chains of fate were severed and she took the opportunity ro escape. However another soulreaper sent her to the soul society after about a month after becoming a spirit being.

[Time in rukongai
The time she spent in Rukingai was non other then what another spirit being's would be. Wondering around aimlessly spending night after night doing next to nothing but socialize. Shinigami would patrol around Rukonai now and then.

Rise as a shinigami
Reiko enrolled in the shinigami achademy soon after, gaining her trusty zanpakuto and years worth of training.

Last edited by Reiko Seitz on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Reiko Seitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiko Seitz   Reiko Seitz I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Location : Im everywhere and nowhere at the same time *gets bitch slaped* person: "WTF you talking about f00 D<"

Reiko Seitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiko Seitz   Reiko Seitz I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:04 pm

seing how the kido corpz has only one member im requesting to have Reiko transfered from the third division to the Kido corps
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/stripeddragon/
Sponsored content

Reiko Seitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiko Seitz   Reiko Seitz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiko Seitz
Page 1 of 1