Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Wandering The Forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wandering The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Wandering The Forest   Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:38 pm

Aeolus had made camp just outside ofthe forest. He was busy putting everything up into a bag. He put the bag in a tree near the outside of the forest, adn put on his black cloak. He looked around as he did to make sure noone saw him. Yet, he was knew the land well. He had lived in the forest for awhile now. He was wearing what seemed like anormal quincy outfit. It was pure white with blue lines down down the neck and the sleeves of it. He put on a hooded black cloak and pulled it over his head. His red hair couldn't been seen anymore. Yet, his bright blue eys could be see under the black of the hood.

"Where to go today?"

Aeolus asked himself. He had his Quincy revolver, Stearc, on his right hip. He also had a quincy cross around hs right wrist. He began to walk through the forest going to an old training spot he had discovered when he was a kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Forest   Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:42 pm

Exil had finally found his way to this center point of quincy activity, it had taken him a long time to just get where he is now. He had to face people making fun of his german accent, a lack of money, even a few menos in Russia. He is so close to victory, but now he has hit a barrier. He is stuck in this freaking forrest, he swears that he has been walking in circles. Taking a deep breath he calmed himself, maybe today he would find someone to help him at least find his way out of here.

Taking a big step forward he began another trek through the wilderness. While he was meandering through the area he saw a bit of movement to his left. Looking closer he didn't need his special technique to see it was human shaped and had a quincy cross on his right wrist. Walking toward this newly identified quincy he raised his gloved hand to show who he was and said,"Hello, I'm Exil could you please help me through this forrest? I'm new to these parts and seem to be lost." Even Exil winced at how heavy his german accent was, he hoped this man could understand him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Forest   Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:37 pm

Aeolus threw off his hood, and looked at the man with his bright blue eyes. Aeolus was a loner for a reason. He didn't like people. His hand went quickly to his Quincy Revolver, Stearc. He had already began to gather Spiritual Energy there. He keep his hand in his cloak, and faced the man. The bullets were quickly ready. Yet, Aeolus wanted to wait before simply firing at the kid. what if the kid had something for him, or had something for the leader. Yet, Aeolus could careless. He wasn't apart of the Leader's ranks for a reason. He hated people. Not really hated them, but he simply didn't want to be around them.

"Where do you want to go?"

Aeolus's voice was cold. He didn't want to talk to him, but it looked like he was going to have to. So, he wanted to amke it quick. he was going to get the basic information he needed. Then, if he was jsut a kid. Open fire. He simply wanted to test the skills of the kid. Stearc hadn't had a nice fight in a long time. He could fire all six of the arrows in about a half of a second. He was going to have to fire them in line with about an inch space inbetween each aroow. Then, he could do teh rest from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Forest   Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:07 pm

Sensing the hostility coming off this quincy in waves, Exil dropped his smile and cheery demenor for a more serious one.If this guy wants to play hardball then I will give him hard ball," he thought then subtly took a step back and started to gather his energy to his limbs and eyes to be activated just incase he had to fight, then he said,"I am looking for the Japanese quincy headquarters," he could have told him more but he had a feeling that if he did things would get ugly. Plus it isn't like he lied or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Forest   Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Aeolus simply pulled out his revolver. He wanted a good fight. He was going to get one. He quickly fired six aroows in a line with a inch part inbetween each of them He quickly Hirenkyaku to the right. He stopped, and threw off his cloak. his quincy outfit shined in the sun. He had a expression of happyness as he fires the arrows. Now, the expression was there again. He loved fighting.

"If you want the answer. Fight for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Forest   Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Seeing that this quincy is a violent one, Exil felt good that he correctly interpreted his intentions. But he wasn't expecting a revolver, that was quite uncommon. The arrow's flying at him were in a straight line. That wasn't really very hard to dodge and using his special eyes this was childs play. He leaning back and letting the arrow's pass over him, and then rolled backwards onto one knee. Lifting his arm infront of him, his bow materialized in his hand. It was black with white celtic knots going up and down the longer arms of the cross. Signing in resignation, Exil pulled his arm back as if he was pulling a string and with a quick flick of his hand, let it go. As the invisible string snapped back, fifteen black arrow's shot out of the front, five going in a straight line towards his opponent. All the rest were in a circle around it, about a yard away. He did this just to make his opponent have a harder time dodging it. Using a Hirenkyaku, Exil went up in a near by tree. The high ground is always better in a fight of range.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Forest   Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Aeolus easily Hirenkyaku behind a tree, and he lets his head show. He watches Exil go up the tree, and Aeolus has Six bullets already made again. He held the gun next to him, and he began to get a plan ready. The arrows in a straight line was simply a test. He needed to see how he moved with faced with a attack. He was very fast. Yet, Aeolus was jsut getting started. He turned a moved his whole body out of the defense of hte tree. He looked directly at the tree branch he was starting on. It was time to have some fun.

"The quincy base is to the north. Yet, i'm not finished yet. I haven't had fun like this in a long time. Let's keep going."

Aeolus cracked a evil smile. He raised his Quincy revolver again. Yet, he waited to fire. He simply focused on gathering Spiritual Energy to the buillet cases. He was going to do a very good attack next, and he needed more spiritual Energy then he had built up. He began by fireing six more arrows with greater speed then before in a line from right to left. The arrows were spaced an inch apart like last time. The attack wa excatly the same, but the line was horizontal line this time. Yet, Aeolus already had another arrow formed. He was waiting for the dodge for this arrow to fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Forest   Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:54 pm

Seeing the same attack coming at him again, Exil wasn't impressed. His eye's allowed him to track high speed technique's easily. With a quick jump to the right, he moved out of the first arrow's path, and the rest passed by without any coming remotely near him. With a quick Hirenkyaku Exil flashed behind his opponent in the air to Kick him across the base of his shoulder blades more towards his lower back, cramping his arms and back. It had the bonus effect of lowering the amount of movement his arms could do. Using his spiritual boost, he created a wing of energy behind his leg speeding it past the speed's of a hirenkyaku, shunpo, or a sonido. This kick was pretty much going to hit, if he crouched it would hit him in the head, he jumped his legs. Really it was his choice where to be hit, inless he found a way out that is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Forest   Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:43 am

Aeolus watched Exil Hirenkyaku. Aeolus just dropped to the ground. He suddenly saw Exil behind him. He turned and layed down all in one motion the kick fell over his head. Yet, when he was moving he placed his revolver barel to Exil's kneecap. The arrow he ahd loaded was very special. It was a arrow made to copy the effects of a hollow-point bullet. He smirked as he made the checkmate move. He could fire six arrows in a half second period. The arrow that would come fromteh barrel woul dbe unbelievely fast. Aeolus simply looked up at Exil. The kick had some force behind it. It would have hit his shoulder or head if he didn't lay down to make the ick go over him. It would have been a very bad day for Aeolus if that kick would have landed on his head. Ye, It didn't matter now. He needed to stay focused.

"Checkmate my freind. I can come with you to the base if you want? If not i will be taking my leave. Simply give up and your kneecap will stay in perfect shape. If not. Your kneecap will take a Hollow-point arrow. Something that copies the effects of a Hollow-point bullet. It will case massive damage. You might not even walk again. Also, if you are thinking about trying to dodge it. I can fire Six arrows in a half a second period. Think about how fast this arrow will come out at point blank."

Aeolus layed perfectly still on hte gorund. The barrel of his revolver , Stearc, was at point blank range from Exil's kneecap. It would case high amount of damage to the kneecap, and anything else that as in the way of the arrow. It would be best if Exil just gave up. it was all up to Exil if he would walk away unharmed, or lay in the grass bleeding to death from a knee wound. Plus, if someone did find him. It would take a huge surgery to fix the knee and anything else that was hurt by it. Now Aeolus was waiting for Exil to make his move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Forest   Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:52 am

In this position Exil realized that he had been beat. Sure he could take the hit and snap his opponent's neck. But there was no victory if their was loss. I think I can make it, shouldn't be too hard, it's still early morning and the sun can lead the way. I bid good day to you. Exil took one look back as he waked away, he still didn't trust him. Looking up at the sun, he found north, and with the direction in mind he walked away. He hoped to finally find the base. With a wave backwards he dissapeared into the woods.

>>>Exit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Forest   Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:53 am

Aeolus got up off the ground and chuckled. He hiked back to the spot were he hide his gear. He picked up a leather bag, and sling it over his shoulder. He felt the spiritual energy of a Quincy and smiled. He looked at his dirty clothes. He shook his head and sighed. He took off his shirt that threw it to the ground. He needed a new outfit anyway. he looked a the gloves his was wearing. He took them off, and a bright gold Sanrei glove was on his left arm. It had only be a couple of years ago he mastered it. Now, he had a new Quincy Equipment he need to try out. So, he was going to go to this quincy energy. He Hirenkyaku out of the area.

----------------------------------------> Exit to the Quincy base
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Forest   Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Pain. Thats all Asame could feel right now. What Happend? Why am I in so much pain? Where am I? Thats all he could think of. Trying to open his eyes and move around, all he could manage was to moan in pain and writhe.

Slowly, his eyes began to open, as his vision cleared all he saw was the dark sky. Trying to raise himself, he screamed in pain as it felt as if bones were broken and had impaled important organs. Am I going to die here? He thought as his head tilted to the side.

As his head tilted all he saw on the ground around him was red. "It....Looks like I'm....going to.....bleed to death." He said as his vision became blurry. Turning his head facing the sky, he watched as the clouds passed by as he blacked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Forest   Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Surprising how this much life coul exsist out side of such a waste land as Karakura town. Trigekke wandered the forest looking for some sign that the world wasnt such a cruel place. It was at that moment h saw a man bleeding to death in the forest. The very hairson Trigekke's neck stood up as he sprinted toward the man. Without saying a word he picked the man up and hurried him to the town a mile from there. Regardless of what race he was he was not going to die today, not of Trigekke had anything to do with it. He ropped the man off at the hospital and waited until he was sure he got in. The man was in good hands now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Forest   Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:54 pm

Suddenly Waking up, Asame found himself in a hospital bed, almost completely bandaged up. Sighing "Not this again." He said as he looked over his body. Strange...All these bandages yet I don't feel any pain. Sitting up, he found that he didn't hurt at all. "Whats going on here?" He said in surprise. Looking around, he found his clothes, still damaged from the explosion. Upon touching his clothes he remembered everything. "How did I survive?" He said out loud as he held his clothes, finding an occasional blood spot. "I have to find out!" He said as he put his clothes back on and placed his katana in his belt. Running out of the room, he tried to find the exit to leave so he could go back to the town to see what had happened.

~Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Forest   Wandering The Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering The Forest
Page 1 of 1