Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Domesticar De Cero

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Domesticar De Cero Empty
PostSubject: Domesticar De Cero   Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:44 am

Name: Domesticar De Cero

Release Phrase: Show them our Fate, Domesticar De Cero

Represent: Spider (kind of)

Element: Reiatsu/Cero

Sealed Description:
Spoiler:

Initial Release: Gains 4 cero legs as described in release and his zanpaktou gets covered in reiatsu making it sharper.

Released Description: He becomes covered with hollow mask material with a helmet that has a pattern of fangs that come out from under his ears to in front of his mouth and 8 spider legs made of cero extend from his shoulders that he can defend himself with and also attack with in a piercing style.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Espiral Cero: Lifts himself of the ground about 2 metres, and his eight cero legs all blend together in a spiralling pattern that creates an incredibly powerful cero even greater in power than Gran Rey Cero.
Cooldown 10 posts

Innate Ability: As said in my character creation (you know you really should only have these in one regestration)

Techniques:
Bala Tormenta: Creates 10 bala all above himself and fires them all at once creating a massive explosion on impact cooldown 6 posts

Reflexión de cero: Enlarges his cero legs until they form a barrier around him which reflects reiatsu based attacks
hado up to level 60 and any arrancar other than espada or higher level cero cooldown 5 posts

Cero Retiro: Absorbs his cero legs negating his resureccion and healing all wounds onhis body including loss of limb, cannot heal fatal wounds, cannot ressurect again for another 7 posts

Last edited by Destino Hacer on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Domesticar De Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domesticar De Cero   Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:10 am

Your initial release cannot be an attack, which it is. Make a cooldown for your ultimate attack. Decrease the amount of bala you release for your first technique. For your second technique, limit what kind of attacks you can block. By fatal wounds, do you mean organs? If so, good.
Back to top Go down

Domesticar De Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domesticar De Cero   Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:21 am

He can regenerate non-vital organs and edited.
Back to top Go down

Domesticar De Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domesticar De Cero   Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:27 am

You still need a cooldown for your ultimate technique.

Decrease the amount of bala you release for your first technique still.

For your second technique, pick physical or energy attacks to block. If physical, only attacks below your level. If energy, only energy attacks below your level.
Back to top Go down

Domesticar De Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domesticar De Cero   Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:30 am

Edited
Back to top Go down

Domesticar De Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domesticar De Cero   Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:33 am

Your first technique can only release 10 Bala.

For your second technique do not say ect, tell what you absorb. You can absorb Cero and Kido under your level if you like.
Back to top Go down

Domesticar De Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domesticar De Cero   Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:41 am

Yeah that'll work, so am I APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Domesticar De Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domesticar De Cero   Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:50 am

No.....STFU!!!!!!!! DAMMIT.....I FOUND SO MANY ERRORS THEY ARE IN THIS SPOILER! CLICK TO SEE HOW MANY MORE THINGS YOU HAVE TO DO!!!!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Domesticar De Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domesticar De Cero   Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:52 am

That was unessecary -_-, but thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Domesticar De Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domesticar De Cero   Domesticar De Cero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Domesticar De Cero
Page 1 of 1