Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ray De Las Sombras I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ray De Las Sombras I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ray De Las Sombras I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ray De Las Sombras I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ray De Las Sombras I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ray De Las Sombras I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ray De Las Sombras I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ray De Las Sombras I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ray De Las Sombras I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ray De Las Sombras

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ray De Las Sombras Empty
PostSubject: Ray De Las Sombras   Ray De Las Sombras I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:26 pm

Name: Ray De Las Sombras

Release Phrase: Devour the Vermin , Ray De Las Sombras

Represent: Bat

Element: choose an element
Shadow

Sealed Description: The blade is a pitch black broad sword, And the handle is a bat, Stretched out. The wings of this bat curve around to form a guard and hilt.

Initial Release: Hiruma gains a black robe and sprouts wings which are black .

Released Description: He gains a second horn, completing his demonic look. Two giant wings sprout out of his back, And his sword melts up his left arm, Solidifying into four claws that go out over his hand, Each about three feet long.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Shadow Seal: Binds someone into their own shadow. With a more advanced form of this technique only available in his ressurcion he can actually control someone through their shadow. Seal lasts as long as he wants it to, But it has a ten post recharge, And takes quite a bit of energy, Preventing him from shooting any cero's or doing anything else that requires reiatsu. Lasts 7 posts , cooldown 3 . A person with larger Reiatsu can break the seal . (Captain , Elite Vaizard etc.) It is also dodgeable but only when you're in the aiar and don't touch the ground .

Innate Ability: Sombra Bezado(Shadow Kissed) Can move into one shadow, And out of the other. While moving through shadows he is in a “Shadow World”. He can pull other people into this shadow world. In the shadow world sight is completely obliterated, The only senses available are sound and touch. When he leaves the shadow world they will be trapped until they can sort of break the shadow's, And they'll reapear through a nearby shadow. He cannot move through shadows smaller than he is, But he can move parts of him. For example, a coconut sized shadow he can punch through, But not move his entire body through.

Techniques:

Shadow Storm
Hiruma is able to manipulate all the shadow around him, formind it into numerous shadow blades, that swirl around Hiruma acting both in a defensive and offensive manner.. The shadow that is used, is mixed with Hiruma's reatsu (therefore, it can cause physical damage >>) The darker the battlefield is - the more shadow is around Hiruma, the more blades the Espada can create. Again, this technique is weak against Light, since the amount of the blades Hiruma can create, depends strongly on amount of shadow. However, physical attacks do work on the shadow abldes, just like other kinds, like reatsu based attacks, can deflect the blades depending on the amount of reatsu put into it, and the amount of blades that are attacking

Shadow Mist
Hiruma opens his mouth, releasing an immense amount of his retasu, which takes a form of a thick, black, shadowy gas, which quickly spreads through the battlefield. The nature of that mist, is that it is able to completily block Hiruma's opponnet's from feeling anybody's reatsu. It also acts as the normal mist, significantly limiting the opponent's ability to see and hear. It lasts 4 posts, it's post, Hiruma's enemy's sight and hearing gets more reduced. Since the shadow is Hiruma's natural element, he can freely see and move through the mist

Hiruma is able to manipulate his own shadow, to form a shadow figure, which looks like it's Hiruma's clone. The shadow that is used, is mixed with Hiruma's reatsu (therefore, it can cause physical damage >>) The shadow clone is much, much larger and taller than Hiruma, is (similar to Komamura's golem). Seishou is able to control all the Avatar's movements - since the Avatar is made out of Hiruma's shadow, he is invulnerable to any physical attacks, however he can still be harmed by any elemental, reatsu or kido attack. The weakness of that technique is Light. Since Avatar is made out of shadow, mixed with Hiruma's reatsu its strength depends heavily on the amount of shadow around, making night - the perfect time for Hiruma's battle, and Day - the worst [Lasts 5 posts . Cooldown 3 posts]

Rules in making Techs:
1-99 posts: 3 techs 4 for espada and so on up
100-199: 4 techs
200-299: 5 techs
300-399: 6 techs.... and so on... you can add more techs as your posts goes up.

Last edited by Hiruma on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Ray De Las Sombras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray De Las Sombras   Ray De Las Sombras I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Quote :
Ultimate Ability/Attack: Shadow Seal: Binds someone into their own shadow. With a more advanced form of this technique only available in his ressurcion he can actually control someone through their shadow. Seal lasts as long as he wants it to, But it has a ten post recharge, And takes quite a bit of energy, Preventing him from shooting any cero's or doing anything else that requires reiatsu. Lasts 7 posts , cooldown 3 .

Its undodgeable and certainly unblockable so its kinda godmodded. So I suggest a charge time or a way to negate the tech.

Quote :
Tenacity of the Shadow King: While in the shadows, He and his allies will be constantly healed.

Needs a cooldown and usage limit.
Back to top Go down

Ray De Las Sombras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray De Las Sombras   Ray De Las Sombras I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Edited it .
Back to top Go down

Ray De Las Sombras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray De Las Sombras   Ray De Las Sombras I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:56 am

Alright. So, the Shadow Seal bit. It seems a bit GMish to me. Is there a physical aspect to it, one that can be dodged? Or does it just, sorta, happen?

The Eclipse technique. Elaborate on this. There's got to be more to it, than just covering the ground in a giant shadow. And it's not going to just happen automatically. That would be called an innate ability.
Back to top Go down

Ray De Las Sombras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray De Las Sombras   Ray De Las Sombras I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:18 am

edited completely .
Back to top Go down

Ray De Las Sombras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray De Las Sombras   Ray De Las Sombras I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:31 am

One last thing. The final tech, with the avatar. Put a limit on it. Then you're all set.
Back to top Go down

Ray De Las Sombras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray De Las Sombras   Ray De Las Sombras I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:45 am

Approved. Just be forewarned. I will be keeping an eye one you, to make sure there is no GMing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ray De Las Sombras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray De Las Sombras   Ray De Las Sombras I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ray De Las Sombras
Page 1 of 1