Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Gagerou Eyre I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Gagerou Eyre I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Gagerou Eyre I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Gagerou Eyre I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Gagerou Eyre I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Gagerou Eyre I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Gagerou Eyre I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Gagerou Eyre I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Gagerou Eyre I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Gagerou Eyre

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gagerou Eyre Empty
PostSubject: Gagerou Eyre   Gagerou Eyre I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:59 am

Name:Gagerou Eyre
Release Phrase:Turn Them To Ashes,Gagero Eyre

Represent:refd and dark yellowish wolf,whit strong horns on his head.

Element: choose an element
Fire

Sealed Description:the handel is white and the hand protector is a star looking goldish strong guard.
the handel is covered whit purple lines.
And the blade like a normal blade.

Initial Release:
The sword fuses whit both of yukimatsus half human half wolf paws and creates pretty long (1meter) claws what are darker red and really heated up.

Released Description:
Gagerou Eyre Fire_Wolf_Tattoo_by_shwokeeshplat

Ultimate Ability/Attack:Gohappa (Explosive Blaze): Fire flows from Gagerou Eyre, which unleashes a large blaze of explosive fire that engulfs the target in a cyclone and incinerates it until there is nothing left

Innate Ability:Flame Creation whit a flip of finger

Techniques:
1Jōkaku Enjō Eyre (城郭炎上, "Fortress Blaze"): This ability creates a wall of flame that surrounds the target and then forms a huge contained sphere of flame in which to imprison enemies.
2.Eyre blaze-yukimatsu swings his blade and sends out many flaming bbullets what create a high level burning when collisioning whit the enemy.
3.Gagerou Eyre Fire bombs-yukimatsu hits his blade in the ground and fire bullets start flying from there..They are like drones what you can control.
Rules in making Techs:

1-99 posts: 3 techs 4 for espada and so on up
100-199: 4 techs
200-299: 5 techs
300-399: 6 techs.... and so on... you can add more techs as your posts goes up.Gagerou Eyre Fire_Wolf_Tattoo_by_shwokeeshplat
Back to top Go down

Gagerou Eyre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gagerou Eyre   Gagerou Eyre I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:51 am

Quote :
Ultimate Ability/Attack:Gohappa (Explosive Blaze): Fire flows from Gagerou Eyre, which unleashes a large blaze of explosive fire that engulfs the target in a cyclone and incinerates it until there is nothing left

This is an auto-hit Denied.
Quote :

2.Eyre blaze-yukimatsu swings his blade and sends out many flaming bbullets what create a high level burning when collisioning whit the enemy.
Specifics please? As in 2nd degree burn? 3rd?

Quote :
3.Gagerou Eyre Fire bombs-yukimatsu hits his blade in the ground and fire bullets start flying from there..They are like drones what you can control.
One word: What?

All your techniques need usage limits and cooldowns. Denied.
Back to top Go down

Gagerou Eyre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com