Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Cortón I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Cortón I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Cortón I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Cortón I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Cortón I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Cortón I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Cortón I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Cortón I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Cortón I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Cortón

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cortón Empty
PostSubject: Cortón   Cortón I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:34 am

Name: Cortón

Release Phrase: "Be still, and wait... Cortón..."

Represent: Praying Mantis

Element: Bending Ties (Neutral/Reiatsu)

Sealed Description: Cortón SH5001

Initial Release: The blade will completely disappear into the body.

Released Description: He will look normal, nothing will change untill he actually uses blade.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Zazuben will turn his body into pure reiatsu, his blades steel actually becoming part of this reiatsu mixture, and he will charge up for a posts. After charging successfully, He will slowly radiate the area with a light mist that will become slowly become thicker until the area is completely filled with reiatsu. Zazuben can completely control this mist, he has no body, he has no skin. Since he can not attack with any "physical" attack, he can build the mist into almost anything he wants, the shards from the swords being like flakes that he can manipulate. These metal flakes can also harm anyone in the mist, metal entering the lungs and damaging them.

Innate Ability: This ability allows Zazuben to completely manipulate his blade through his body, and create many blades. He can create a total of 5, the blades themselves can come from any part of any region on his body. The blades on his body are incredibly quick when they come out of his body, and can even come in and out of his body without anyone seeing it. The blades can then extend to a length of 5 feet. With one blade out, the original can extend 10ft. With no blades out at all, he can take a direct hit from a opponents blade and not be damaged. But, that leaves him at a huge disadvantage. He cannot use his blades at all once another weapon is stuck in him. Reiatsu to him is like what The Avatar is to wind. He can take it, manpulate it, absorb it and use it to his whim. He can put reiatsu into his legs, enhancing his speed by ten fold, but will have a 4 post cool down. ((Around mach 3 or so)) But he can only manipulate so much reiatsu at one time.

Techniques:

Especho - Mirror
Intial Release
Zazuben will make a small bubble around him. This bubble of reiatsu will act like a mirror, and create an illusion of him when he moves, so he can move steathly. The illusion can actually talk, only using a word or two. This bubble of reiatsu can also act like a filter for any foriegn reiatsu or mixture. Meaning, poison, illusions, and any reiatsu based attack trying to get in will be nullified.
1 post cool down

Acallar - Be Silent
Intial Release
His blades will become red hot. While extending, the force of the blades extending will shoot out a shower of red hot metal. This metal is extremely hot, burning through most anything. The range of this attack is about three feet around, the hot material being a hot blob of metal. The metal doesn't have to be shot out, it can just be held while being heated.

Raudal - Tidal Wave
Intial Release
He will build up reiatsu on his blade's, while swiping them, will shoot out a large shockwave like wave of reiatsu. He can send out multiple waves, or just one.
More then 4 waves - 2 post cool down

Last edited by Zazuben on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Cortón Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cortón   Cortón I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:51 am

[bumo]
Back to top Go down

Cortón
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com