Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^) Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^)   Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:57 am

Name: Polk. Something

Race: German Bounto Supremo

Personality:
Has mood swings from time to time. For the most part he is emotionless and Stoic. The Haitian is able to get under his skin but its rare for him to actually get pissed. He is a greedy person and will sell out his own beliefs to the highest bidder. However he is no dumb bum. He is inspired by Al Capone, and Bill Gates. He is a head strong Believer in the belief that you must succeed at all costs.

Appearance: Avatar

History:
Created in a lab in the unknown village deep in he heart of Germany, the young couple of Blanca Sorono and Lavrick Polk raised two children. One a fair haired and kind child by the name of Something, who was able to scene spirits since birth. He had an older brother but in his mind it would remain foggy. He was taken away at a young and tender age of Six months. He was the same as the rest of the babies but his father insisted to take something because of a hidden rage that lay inside the boy. He loved both of his children equally but it was not till the father decided to leave with the young something till somethings young brother developed his spirit awareness. Something remained peaceful, and yet his dreams, gave him delicious nightmares. The boy seemed to not care for these horrible visions due to the fact he couldn't comprehend them. He gave a yawn as he could not even remember the face of his own mother. He wouldn't know what a family unit was, not once in his life from this point on. His destiny was set. It would be decided that he would never know the bliss of having a child.

His parents, Both Bountos had split up during nasty battle. His mom had taken the older son and his dad had taken him far away to Kankura town, The world was filled with this loathing and hatred. The boy picked up on this quite early. He was raised by several mean and rather rude Humans or so he thought. It was actually a bounto order. He had be forced and subjected to read every book ever created in the three dimensions. He had been forced to Learn the art of nearly all combat styles. Then was subjected to the horrible agony of learning the arts of sex from the most ugly (and most experience) female bounto he had ever came across in his life. When he was the Age of 6000 he meet up with a few bounto who had established themsleves in Kakura town. He meet up with his brother and had to kill him in order to join the order. After doing so he had became a secret Bounto assassion who worked for the True leader. After the True Leader disappeared he had stepped in and took the role as his own.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^)   Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:05 am

Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^) StampofApproval
Back to top Go down

Mr. Polk (Please get over yourself ^__^)
Page 1 of 1