Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Vampira Rosalina

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vampira Rosalina Empty
PostSubject: Vampira Rosalina   Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:46 am

Name:Vampira

Release Phrase: "Cast your Shadow, Vampira"

Represent: Vampire Bat
Spoiler:

Element: Shadow/Dark+Illusions(Nightmare)

Sealed Description: Its a jet black blade, with red markings along each flat side of the katana. Approximately 4.5ft long the hilt included. The hilt itself is a deep maroon color, though it lacks any ornate design.

Initial Release: She grows fangs, her hair turns black and a black mist surrounds her, this mist ends up screwing with depth perception making her a harder target to hit. In short only 1/4 of all physical attacks make it through, and then there's still the innate ability to deal with as well as hierro.
Spoiler:

Released Description: Her body is no longer a solid state of matter, though she retains her innate ability, she cant be hurt by conventional means, meaning physical and reiatsu attacks like cero and kido are ineffective. There is a way, but thats for others to find out. Her body is now this black and red aura or mist that hovers in the air. She can "fly" from place to place effortlessly, and still use sonido. If she so wishes, being the mist/aura/whatever she is she can change shapes. In order to attack though, she must solidify the darkness. Meaning it can be blocked, or hit though in her ress the PSI she inflicts with each blow is comparable to a battleship being thrown into a watermelon. Rose's freakish strength wasn't perfectly cloned into Rosalina which is why its not comparable to half the crushing forces of a black hole.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Rosalina's eyes become pitch black red and the mist that surrounds her in her innate ability is released into the air, if breathed in, it causes the enemy to hallucinate that they were bleeding out of every orafice, a nonstop stream of blood. After that they begin to think that they can see their muscles, pulsing their skin no longer existent(after 2 posts). The third stage (4 posts into the effect) makes it so that they believe themselves to be a skeletal structure brittle and weak. The psychological effects of this are so that by the third stage, fighting becomes less and less a concern than whats happening to their body, though its all in their head.

Innate Ability: Same as Rose's

Techniques:
La Mayor Pesadilla-Rosalina expands her omnipotent form, if its an enclosed area like a room or arena, she fills the entire arena, if its in a wide open space, then she fills the area within a half mile radius. The disorientation caused by this technique is complete, even going so far as to spread a half mile into the air, effectively creating a closed off area in which the fears embedded in her opponent's own mind take hold and manifest into what her opponent believes is reality. While occupied with that, any reiatsu spent fighting these fears, or trying to avoid them (sonido/shunpo etc count as it costs reiatsu to use them) is absorbed by the strange mist/miasma/whatever replenishing Rosalina's reiatsu, or giving her more to work with. [10 post Duration, 6 post Cooldown]

Baile de la Oposición- Calling forth the shadows in the area, she will use it to attack her opponent's shadow, the damage done to the shadow transferred over to the user. Or the enemies shadow can be used against them the attacks doing mock damage, and only affecting the pain sensors but instead of the normal amount of pain its effect on the nervous system goes by a multiplier of 3 each time the shadow connects. Meaning, that by say the 4th strike the pain would be immobilizing. The real illusion is that there's no wound. You're mind is tricked into feeling pain.[15 Post Duration 10 Post Cooldown]

Sombras de Muerte-For this technique Rosalina projects images of people close to her opponent, people they've killed even people theyve watched die. It brings back all the worst memories and makes them physical manifestations of people, even those sent to hell or even Death. If these projections hit the opponent then all the pain of a doomed soul is instantly transmitted to the mind of the target. Once will cause them to lose their mind temporarily, affecting their combat effectiveness. Twice, and the effect lasts for 2 posts. Three times though, and the opponent's mind is fried, causing them to become a helpless husk a shell of what they once were.[Duration 10 posts Cooldown 5 posts]

Last edited by Rosalina on Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Vampira Rosalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampira Rosalina   Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Sound is not your element, so you Ultimate Ability cannot exist as it is now.
Back to top Go down

Vampira Rosalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampira Rosalina   Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:00 pm

Alright how about now?
Back to top Go down

Vampira Rosalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampira Rosalina   Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:01 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Vampira Rosalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampira Rosalina   Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:24 am

Uhhh. Why in the world would you approve that. I think that not being hurt by physical and Reiatsu attacks is OP as hell. To be blunt, a physical attack with a zanpaktou would be considered spiritually since a Zanpaktou or any other spiritually weapon is not a physical thing, moreover, Reiatsu attacks would be spiritually as is a cero, and thus would be able to hit even the formless. Things such as mist that are without form could still be effected by such, like fire for instance, I fail to see how being mist, or not a soild state of matter would make spiritually attacks like reiatsu not effect her. To my point a zanpaktoushould also be able to hit the formles, as it is spiritually. I think you admins need to get your eyes checked if you can't see how OP that is. You do realize that it makes her incapable to harm, what else if there but physical and reiatsu attacks. I say dis-approved until it's made less OP, that is if my opinion matters in this case. In my eyes, it seems to be complete god modding in many aspects.
Back to top Go down

Vampira Rosalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampira Rosalina   Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:50 am

there is not much i can say that has been covered by Verloren's post, other than i agree with him, this rez does seem OP to me.
Back to top Go down

Vampira Rosalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampira Rosalina   Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:10 am

Erm, Ill be honest. Zeikke Approved it before i could point of EVERYTHING I found wrong with it. Since he did, I didn't want to create displeasure by Saying no later. But since Fibi has already done the needful, Ill give my complete Judgement on this -Gets out power tools-

Lets begin.

Released Description

You cannot remain in Mist form. Why ? Darkness and Illusion. From where did you get Mist in that? Your so called Mist seems more like Poison than a Darkness to me.
Then moving on to why you cannot remain formless. A Technique that allows you to Remains formless, would make you Immune to anything, but an attach that would affect Mist, so to say, only Wind can Damage you. So, that is a No. Transforming like that, can be a technique, but not a state of constant being. To turn into Mist would make you Immune to nearly anything, and we cannot allow that. Whose to say that every time you are near death, you just Vamoose using that power. It makes you near to immortal.

Upto the Enemy to Figure out? Don't give me that. Clearly state your weakness for when you make this into a Technique.

YOU CAN NOT HAVE A PUNCH THAT STRONG. Not unless you're as slow as a snail. Im not saying that speed and strength don't go together, but half the crushing force of a Black hole? I don't know who said yes to that, but you're not going to have anywhere near that strength. Because your Element now is Darkness, not Gravity.

Innate Ability

No. Just No. You will not have a Gravitational Force Field around you. Why ? You are not Rose and you do not have her Ress. Make your own Innate ability.

Ultimate Attack

Make sure It isn't an Auto Hit. Mist cannot move fast, so it should be easily avoidable.

Now to other stuff. I agree with it being able to show those Illusions, but place a Duration, for how long it would last. Does it end after the 4th Post ? And also put a Cooldown.
Also not, that this is an imperfect Illusion. Its not perfect because it uses a Toxin [The Mist] to induce the Illusion, and isn't fooling the brain with the use of light. So the Illusion cannot be said to be perfect. With that in mind, there should be some way to break it. So add that too.

La Mayor Pessadila

Half a Mile? Are you Kidding me? Ill decide on a Distance Limit Later. Reduce Duration. Area effect Skills have low Durations.

Baile de la Oposición

This technique is Denied. First of all, your Zanpakuto uses a Poisonous sort of Mist, but lets say I let that slide and allow the use of Dark/Illusion, over Poison/Illusion, let me make it clear that calling all the shadows in the are to attack the enemies Shadow is the most OP technique you can have. A Shadow will exist as long as their is even a little light, and unlike the physical body which can move in a three Dimension Realm, can move only in a two Dimensional one. So this one is Denied. It cannot attack the enemies Shadow. And what do you mean, Numbing pain in 3 hits ? No Damage Multipliers either. The effects are already to strong to add Damage Multipliers. So, this Tech is Denied.

Sombras de Muerte

This is an Auto Hit of sorts and the Duration is too long and the cooldown is to short. How do you project the Images? and this technique is a Tech that will kill in two hits. And for this one tech, it depends on the characters personality if it will affect them or not. Eg.
Kisuke [My Last Shingami] would be affected by this cuz he was a nice guy.

Leonel [My Current Espada] Won't be affected by this, cuz he doesn't care. He would just say "Get the Fuck out of my face" and ignore the.

Also, nothing like two Hits and brain fried. Such a Technique would most probably be ineffective a Second time on the same person. I mean, they would only feel the guilt once, and the pain once as well, not twice. Have you ever heard of feeling guilt, even after you have received a Punishment equal to the pain you have caused? Its human nature to let go of guilt after they are punished [the right amount]. That technique is Psychologically incorrect.
Back to top Go down

Vampira Rosalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampira Rosalina   Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:30 pm

I must say that you have been...

PWN'T!
Back to top Go down

Vampira Rosalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampira Rosalina   Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Nightmare wrote:
I must say that you have been...

PWN'T!

Truly, unnecessary and against the rules to post in someone's application unless you are staff. T-T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampira Rosalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampira Rosalina   Vampira Rosalina I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampira Rosalina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com