Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Felino de Vida ~<3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Felino de Vida ~<3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Felino de Vida ~<3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Felino de Vida ~<3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Felino de Vida ~<3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Felino de Vida ~<3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Felino de Vida ~<3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Felino de Vida ~<3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Felino de Vida ~<3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Felino de Vida ~<3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Felino de Vida ~<3 Empty
PostSubject: Felino de Vida ~<3   Felino de Vida ~<3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:57 am

Name: Felino de Vida

Release Phrase:
Flow Felino de Vida

Represent:
Cat-hybrid type creature

Element:

Reiatsu/Reishi

Sealed Description:

Spoiler:

Initial Release:
(Don’t understand so notta ^-^)

Released Description:

Spoiler:

Ultimate Ability/Attack:

The two orbs that float around with Lumina, while the cores are made from pure reiatsu with a more definite outer layer, and can generate blades upon necessity, are able to serve another function for the otherwise unpredictable Lumina. Being the unknown, amazingly reiatsu controlled person that she is (unknown because of her unstable seeming personality) she can break down her body into a reiatsu state which then is transmitted from one orb to the other in the span of only a few seconds, reforming herself as quickly as she disappeared to create the illusion of ‘teleportation.’ She is capable of using this twice in a row (meaning two turns in a row) and then a cool down of four posts occurs.

(Note: can’t transcend dimensions nor be used to try and teleport overly large distances to help escape a fight, but logically if an orb happened to make it into a garganta, she could teleport into it and therefore leave the fight, though it would likely have to be made by someone else.)

Techs:

Osmosis Praesentia
– contorting some of her own reiatsu, the moment an elemental or energy based technique (excluding kido) touches her it is instead absorbed and effects her in one of three ways depending on the power (cool down amount).
1) Lowers cool down two posts on next tech used – the tech has 0-2 post cool down, has a 2 post cool down for this tech
2) Returns the technique to the sender, the reiatsu changed so that even ‘total control’ abilities cannot void it by reabsorbing it or controlling it to stop – the tech fired has a 3-5 post cool down, has a 4 post cool down for this tech
3) Heals all injuries – the tech has 6+ post cool down, has a 6 post cool down on this tech

Poder Congelado – forces energy into her hands or tail (usually at any rate) that is then configured until it is changed into a new energy form able to disrupt normal energy flow and control. Then, upon touching to opponent’s weapon or form, the energy enters the opponent and forcefully breaks the connection/control to force the form of the weapon or release away for two turns. 4 turn cool down if the hit is successful, 2 turns if not.

Paralizar Cola – placing formulated reiatsu into her tail, if the opponent gets too close then with one caress or touch of it the reiatsu is transferred into the opponent and causes their body to freeze up for one turn, tech has a two-post cool down

Innate Ability:
Lumina is able to create swarm of what appears to be brightly glowing fireflies from her reiatsu that are uniquely structured when compared to how kido spells and ceros are created. They are able to hone in and fly towards a specified target based on her will (yes, can be intercepted) and upon contact with skin (usually the wound) it turns into a liquid state and is absorbed. Once absorbed it forces the cells into a heightened state of activity to promote rabid healing/covering of a wound. Due to the nature of it she doesn’t tend to use it on minor injuries during fights.
Normal cool down: 5
However, while in a place mostly comprised of reishi such as Hueco Mundo or Soul Society the cool down is 2 posts due to being able to absorb the environment for quick energy.
Back to top Go down

Felino de Vida ~<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felino de Vida ~<3   Felino de Vida ~<3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:01 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Felino de Vida ~<3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com