Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai* Empty
PostSubject: Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai*   Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Name: Ryûzôji

Manifestation: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20women/Ezmerelda_Le_Fae/Anime%20Women%20and%20girls/hottieinredandblack.jpg?o=109

Release Phrase: Breakdown!! Ryûzôji!!

Family: Gravity

Level: (undiscovered)

Sealed Zanpaktou: (Base Katana, with the exception of the guard and colors. The Hilt of the Katana is a solid black wrapped in a thin blue cloth,
The guard is in the form of a large "X", and the sheath is a bright red. The Blade itself being a light, sandy brown color.)

Shikai: (When Harusame realeases his Zanpaktou, he draws his katana with the same side arm as the katana, while also twisting his arm to where the blade is sideways faceing his face, his other hand placed towards the tip. As he calls out to release, he slides his hand towards the X guard, the area around becomes cloudly, and when it clears, Harusame is seen holding two gauntlet like objects. Actually they are more or less bladed knuckles. Each knuckle is held, not worn, and has one blade, each of them run paralle to each other along the sides of his fist, also each of the blades extend to his elbow. The blades are of a dark redish brown color.)

Shikai Ability: It has the ability to create a slight magnetic area around the blades, Asame has control on weather the repulse or attract, If he makes them repulse, when he counters an attack, its as if the enemy's weapon is pushed off the weapon slightly, If he makes them attract, when an opponent attacks, it is as if the blade sticks for a few seconds allowing Asame a few more seconds to counter. Each use is limited to a few seconds at once. *1 post to use / 2 posts to recharge*

Bankai: (This is for captains and elite vizard only. What does you zanpaktou look like, in it's bankai state?)

Bankai Ability:(What ability/power does your zanpaktou have in it's bankai state?)

Techniques: (Must have this template for all new Tech's)

Name: Reverse (Depends on strength difference between attacker and Asame) *cant really think up names for them*

Effect: Using his Attracting and Repulsing ability, he can, for short periods of time, make a persons special attack, or kidou, attract to him and then repulse it, increasing its speed by 2 or 3 times.

Duration and or Cooldown: 1 post / 3 posts

Name: Negation (Depends on strength difference between attacker and Asame)

Effect: Placing Both blades in front of him and using both his Repulse and his Attract abilities, causing them to make a small magnetic barrier in front of him from constantly trying to push away from each other, which stops most projectile attacks until he either re-directs it, or if it's strong enough to break through.

Duration and or Cooldown: 1 post / 5 posts

Rules in making Techs:
0-119 points: 3 techs
120-239: 4 techs
240-359: 5 techs
360-479: 6 techs.... and so on and so fourth... you can add more techs as your points
NOTE: Put if the tech is used in shikai or bankai for the sake of order

Last edited by Rylis Asame on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited tech)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai*   Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:09 am

Quote :
Shikai Ability: It has the ability to create a slight magnetic area around the blades, Asame has control on weather the repulse or attract, If he makes them repulse, when he counters an attack, its as if the enemy's weapon is pushed off the weapon slightly, If he makes them attract, when an opponent attacks, it is as if the blade sticks for a few seconds allowing Asame a few more seconds to counter. Each use is limited to a few seconds at once, 5 seconds at most, also needing to wait a for a time before it can be used again.

You can't truly measure seconds in terms of role playing fighting, but thats a moot point anyways, the real problem is that you haven't specified how long you need to wait in between uses.

Also, when you state that it depends on the difference in strength between you and your opponent do you mean to say that a Captain could break through your techniques?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai*   Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:21 am

edited tech

and as far as the difference in strength is concerned, yeah if its like a 3rd seat, me being the 3rd seat, fighting a captain, the captain could break through, but if it was around the same strength they couldn't, if that makes any sense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai*   Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:38 am

alright Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai*   Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryûzôji *done untill Bankai*
Page 1 of 1