Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
It's that Espada! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
It's that Espada! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
It's that Espada! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
It's that Espada! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
It's that Espada! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
It's that Espada! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
It's that Espada! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
It's that Espada! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
It's that Espada! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

It's that Espada!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasuo

Yasuo

It's that Espada! Empty
PostSubject: It's that Espada!   It's that Espada! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:27 pm

Name: Haruki Hiroshi

Appearance: Avvy, only with his Zanpaktou strapped to his right waist, and dark colored gloves concealing his hands.

Personality: Haruki is seen as a Carefree and laid back. He rarely shows any excitement towards his Daily life. His naturally calm attitude is used to his advantage in battle as it is easier for him to maintain his composure
to stay focused on the situation at hand and ultimately notice everything around him. Through this, he can make keen and thought-out decisions allowing him to stay steps ahead of his opponents. Despite his nature in everyday life, he has shown to be a very responsible and dedicated person when it matters.

History: Haruki was given birth to a caring, loving family. He learned what it means to have devotion to what is important in life; people he cares for. Haruki wasn't a normal Arrancar like the others. Meaning he didn't get devoured by a hollow, forcing him to become one- no, an Espada took interest in him during an invasion on Karakura town 530 years ago. He was then trained in battling with swords, what it meant to be an Espada, and how everyone wanted to impress the Primera Espada. Haruki, didn't really take interest in the Primera, but he was worried about his family. Whenever he questioned the Espada who had captured him, and made him his 'Apprentice' about his Family.. The respond was 'they are somewhere safe..' Haruki however knew those were lies. He knew his parents were dead, and if he tried to go all 'You bastard! You killed my parents! I shall have my revenge!' It was just lead to more trouble. So he mourned silently to himself for his families death. He also learned to be the laid back, care free guy he was from his master.. a few years had passed, Arrancars around him hated him for being a human and for being 'himself'. Haruki was transformed into an Arrancar by the current Primera Espada by accident. His master had brought him in during the Transformation time. He was called the 'Substitute Arrancar' meaning he never did learn hollow abilities, such as; Cero, Bala, Gran ray Cero and any other abilities they had. But he was blessed with natural speed and hand to hand combat. His body was as hard as steel without using Heirro. He was the fastest in Hueco Mundo when he used sonido combined with his natural speed. This aided him in combat, because he never had to use much energy when 'vanishing' because his speed was known to be as fast as Sonido. However that wasn't the only thing that was wrong.. but Haruki had stopped aging when he was transformed, which was when he was around 22 years old.

Haruki's master later died in an invasion on Karakura town. Haruki was already used to his loved ones dying at this time, so he didn't care. He's survived various attempt to murder him since his Master's Death. The Primera, soon took interest in him, and decided to take him under his wings... but not to train him, to kill him. Haruki died, but was still an Arrancar... an Arrancar with Hollows abilities such as the High speed regeneration. He lived alone for years, training himself in speed and strenght. He was soon known as one of the fastest... even among the Espadas themselves. Days passed... and Espada called him in and did an Experiment on him. The Experiment failed, but however was an Advantage to Haruki. Because his skin was not as strong as the Other Arrancars. It was stronger... he matched the 6th Espada, down to then tenth in Body strenght. Years passed, Espadas died, Arrancars died. He had remained hidden in the forests, watching. After 500 years later, he finally came out. He was now filled with new powers, and much stronger ones.

RP SAMPLE:

Code:
"Lieutenant Haruki, how come you don't have a sheath for your Zanpakutou? Don't you get tired of carrying it around like that with you all day?" A member of the fifth squad had asked the Lieutenant of the Fifth squad as the squad march through Seireitei like an Army of soldiers. They were patrolling Seireitei like they always did. They had no choice but to do it. That was what the fifth division's purpose was. The amount of Shinigami's here weren’t the ones that represented the fifth division, other members were scattered around Seirei, doing the same thing this particular group of Shinigami were doing; with their assigned leader, which was Haruki right now since he was the Lieutenant, at front, leading the group. The ones assigned to lead groups were the ones that held the top ten seats in the division, with the exception of the Captain.

"None of your business," Haruki had responded sleepily, letting out a slight yawn. He held his Zanpakutou, the strangest known Zanpakutou currently known to be wield by a Shinigami in seireitei. It was entirely composed of wind, except the the hilt of the blade, where Haruki could safely hold his Zanpakutou, without receiving severe damage on himself. Attached to the hilt, was a whip made of wind. It crawled on the ground, tailing Haruki as he strolled down the streets of where the Division quarters where. It was held in his right hand, horizontally to his waist/hip. His Zanpakutou had the main topic of the day throughout the entire patrol. Haruki could swear everyone of the twenty Shinigami he led through Seireitei had each asked him a specific question about his Zanpakutou. He had responded to some, and simply ignored the rest. He was getting tired of the subject, and they needed to stop asking him questions if they didn't want to be hurt.

They had finished patrolling around the Seventh division, and were now heading to the Eighth. The First Divsion was always the first division on the list they started their patrol from. It was the most important. That was were the slutty captain commander was, the head of every single Shinigami in soul society. He viewed her as Sluttish due to how she dressed, and what she revealed. He was attracted to her, like most of the men, but didn't like her at all. If he was to do anything with her, it would surely be having intercourse, nothing else. How someone as young as herself became the Captain Commander still bothered him. Someone especially like herself too. But nothing was normal in seireitei. Everyone was weird, no; everything was odd, stupid, and weird in the same way. Like the Captains who were currently having their reiatsu just leak out through seireitei like that. It would most certainly have some of the lower ranks in seireitei on their feet, cowering in fear, and weak from the huge spiritual pressure.

He shook his head, in disappointment. "Hey, if any of y'all lower ranks wanna stay back here and wait, while a few of the higher ups go check out the Eight division, and what the deal is with the reiatsu, you're more than well come. Just keep in mind, I won't be held responsible for your decisions. When you die, your relatives better not come crawling to me, and yelling. Because I won't waste my time listening to their bull crap. So," he had stopped talking, coming to a halt as he spun on his right feet to look at the squad he led. "anyone of you coming?" No one moved, almost everyone shook their heads, saying no. He frowned, "What a bunch of weaklings. Yet, you are assigned to the fifth squad?! Who the hell do you think you're gonna protect if you get scared of such statements like mine? Huh?!" he had bellowered out in anger, sighing. They all came forward, nodding downwards. "You know what? Don't come. You all won't be able to make your decisions anymore. I will make them for you. You two, you're coming with me!" he yelled, pointing out two higher ups from the crowd. They gulped, making their way through the crowd, approaching Haruki. "Let's go," he said, turning back around as he began making his way to the Eighth division.

The rest of the squad stayed put, a few rumours traveling around, and what-not. "Lieutenant Haruki! I sense four high spiritual pressure! It feels like three Captains all together.. I think it might be a dispute!" the Shinigami tailing on the right side of Haruki had announced. He was one of the greatest rieatsu sensor in Seireitei, and that was one of the reasons Haruki had picked him. "Yes, I can. I couldn't quite get who it was, but thanks for telling me, Kisuke," he stated, his tone of his voice being less angrier and frustrated. He picked up the pace, now running towards the Division. He could smell it, the stench of something burning. Soon, a massive smoke began to cloud the sky. What the hell was going on? He didn't quite know, but knew it wasn't safe! It wasn't safe at all! "Lieutenant Haruki! I can feel another spiritual pressure. It feels like that of a Captain!" There were now four elites in the Eighth division, with smoke, which seemed to be coming from that location clouding the sky? This wasn't good at all. He began using Shunpo, both shinigami's doing their best to keep up with him. They couldn't quite keep up while he was normally running, because he was naturally gifted with agility. Now that he used Shunpo, he seemed to be teleporting, to their eyes. "Lieutenant Haruki! Please hold up!" the other shinigami had yelled. Unlike Kisuke, Kenshi was physically strong, and a good swords man. With those two as his company, he was sure he was safe. They were talented, but they didn't know it, because they refused to acknowledge it.

"Quit your whining and just follow you two!" He responded, leaping up onto one of the building roof-top. From there, he had a good view of what was happening the Eight division. It seemed the 'Odd Shinigami', he assumed, had launched an attack on the Eight divisions quarters, and another shinigami, the 11th division captain to be presice stood there, doing nothing. What was going on? A practice fight? Betrayal to the Soul society? He didn't know, but was surely about to find out. He gripped his Zanpakutou harder with his right palm, frowning.

Code:
Nothing seemed to be happening for a while. The two Shinigami's had caught up to Haruki, and stood beside him. They both had their hands wrapped around the hilt of their Zanpakutou, ready for anything that proposed a challenge to them.

Haruki was now starting to believe the Captains in the eight division were consumed by flames, and completely obliterated to ashes. It wouldn't bother him; it would just mean there were more Captain Positions opened up for him. It was clear that the Captains in the eight division headquarters were not capable of holding the Captain position, if they were to be completely wiped out of existence from such a simple attack as that.

But his assumptions proved itself false. The Captain of the eight division itself had managed to survive a simple, yet devastating attack."Bravo," he mumbled, looking at the captain. But his statement had a slight tone of sarcasm to it. He had managed to save himself, but not the members of his squad? "Tis a shame what the Captains of Seireitei have become," he commented again, mumbling. In the old days, a Captain would stop such an attack without a sweat. The Captain Commander was in her right state of mind forming an Alliance with the Espadas. At least they had a strong race to back them up.

"What a load of bullshit," Haruki said in response to the Eight Division Captain. He was asking them to leave? He rolled his eyes, yawning. That was how low he thought of the Fifth Division? He was going to make sure his brother, the Captain of the Fifth Division knew of this. "We're staying here, do NOT listen to him. I am your Lieutenant, and he is merely a Captain of another division. Understood?" he had stated, and asked the two Shinigami's. They looked at him, their facial expression saying it all: what they were thinking, but it didn't bother him. They nodded, frightened. It didn't matter what they thought of him, as long as they listened to his orders.

The other Captain had gotten out of the burnt down division, safely. It was the Captain of the Thirteenth Division. His face scrunched up in disgust, as thoughts about what the two could've possibly been doing in the Quarters flooded his mind. Then, the Captain had proceeded to cast a Kido, which was headed to the other Elite in the area. The man wasn’t wearing to custom Shinigami Captain Uniform; he was wearing his own desired clothing. How rebellious, Haruki thought. But more assumptions on what this stranger could be arose in his mind. Haruki hadn't seen him before in Seireitei. Was he newly recruited? No, that couldn't be. A new recruit couldn't possibly have such devastating technique as that.

The Kido had hit the man, and it seemed it inflicted no harm on him. "Bunch of crazy-power freaks," Haruki had mumbled yet again. His gaze returned to the 13th Div. Captain. What he did was utterly disgusting. He had sticked his tongue out, and licked the hilt of his Zanpakutou, some sort of fluid seemed to have erupted out of the Zanpakutou, and into the Captain. "What the hell?" he had questioned no one in particular. "Fucked up pervert," he thought to himself.

"Little Gennosuke?" The stranger had called out the name of the 11th division Captain, with such a rude title. Just who the hell was he? Haruki didn't know, but knew for certain he was one powerful, crazy punk. He wasn't surprised. The Espadas resented that. But he wasn't one; he had the reiatsu of a Shinigami.

"If it isn't the slutty Captain Commander," Haruki commented on the appearance of the Captain Commander, from a senkai gate. She was back from wherever she had gone to. Her features were even more clearly seen from his location. He rolled his eyes, controlling his urges. He wasn't attracted to her in anyway, but his body was, and he hated every aspect of it. The two Shinigami's that stood beside him seemed surprised at his statement. "Uh, Lieutenant Haruki. I don'-" Kisuke was interrupted by a cold stare from Haruki. He simply gulped, and kept on looking at the scenario before them.

Oda? The stranger's name was Oda? And he somehow was friends with the Captain. The way she talked to him was the way any close friend would talk to the other. They were close friends then, and old ones. Dear brother? He was a brother to the 11th Division captain? Hell, had Haruki been missing a lot of things going on around Seireitei. He needed to get out more. The 11th Div Captain bided his farewell, and left. Haruki on the other hand kept on watching. "Heh. I love this movie," he stated out loud, without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

It's that Espada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that Espada!   It's that Espada! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:54 am

Hmm, Which rank are you wanting to apply for?
Back to top Go down
Yasuo

Yasuo

It's that Espada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that Espada!   It's that Espada! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Any rank 1-4 opened? Espada.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

It's that Espada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that Espada!   It's that Espada! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Hmm, ok then, approved. Make sure that Vladdie accepts you as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com
Sponsored content

It's that Espada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that Espada!   It's that Espada! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's that Espada!
Page 1 of 1