Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Fighting Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Fighting Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Fighting Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Fighting Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Fighting Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Fighting Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Fighting Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Fighting Rules I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Fighting Rules I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Fighting Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylita Anari

Kylita Anari

Fighting Rules Empty
PostSubject: Fighting Rules   Fighting Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:14 pm

OFFICIAL FIGHTING RULES

1.You can kill off another person's character as long as you get permission from the staff. The hit has to be called and the hit has to be logical. If they hit is a simple stab in a sealed form, you will not be allowed to kill. Only with effort can kill-shots be counted.

2. There are no battles without injuries, you cannot go through the whole fight dodging every attack. good limit is how many attack's you've dodged vs how many you've taken. If its a number 2 times greater, your dodging too much.

3. You cannot describe the reaction or emotions of another character.

4. Auto-hitting is absolutely not allowed at all, this is another form of godmodding which nobody appreciates. You can only preform an action called "Hits", which will be reviewed, and either denied or varified.

5. During the battle there is a strict order of moves. For example your post must be always followed by enemy move, like that: You, Enemy, You, Enemy, You, Enemy. Or if this is a group battle it will be like You, Enemy1, Enemy 2, You, Enemy1, Enemy2 etc.

6. Please READ you opponent's post. If their bankai has the ability to blind you, you cannot attack the straight away.

7. No editing posts in fight once another person has posted, and no exceptions, this includes spelling mistakes, grammar, addition or subtraction of anything, rewordings, anything. Once a person has posted behind you, you may not edit your post period.

8. No Meta gaming, both in house and out of house. If you've never fought a person who uses fire to blind before... how do you instantly know a stratagem to defeat them?

9. You are the sum of your parts. That means, you created the char, and you rp him, char's do not magically happen. If your char isn't some military genius, why does he suddenly know the perfect counter move?

{Updated}
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Fighting Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Rules   Fighting Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:57 am

Rules for destroying an Area

We would prefer it if you did not do this. It ruins role play for everyone on the forum. Yet, if you for some reason must do it here are some things to remember.

1: The race leader judges the fate of their realm. If you get a race leader to ok you blowing their lands away great. If not there is one more way you can... (Note: this can be voided by an admin if the race leader is found to be incompetant and not having the best interest of their race on mind.)

2: If you can make a thread that describes in detail how you do it, why you did it, and such things as this you can over step an race leaders decision. You have to have the head admin and a majority of the administration to approve the thread.

3: The post should be a double epic post. 4 pages in microsoft word.

4: You need to have fought and beated the race leader and an elite.

Remember, we prefer if you do not destroy an entire area.
Back to top Go down

Fighting Rules
Page 1 of 1