Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider] Empty
PostSubject: Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider]   Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Name: Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider]

Release Phrase: Strike

Represent: Spider

Element: Poison

Sealed Description: His sealed zanpakutou takes the form of an ordinary katana with an hour glass shaped hilt that resembles the symbol of a black widow. The hilt is black and red.

Released Description: His outfit becomes slightly morefitting and turns red and black. His arrancar clothes become full and restored, with no rips or tears as it almost seems like a robe. His face is also changed abit. He has markings just belowhis eyes that resemble the fangs of a spider, one beneath each eye. They are rather wide and colored red with an outline of black.

His hair also becomes longer, wild and untamed. His hair color also becomes the thickest of the color black with a slick sheen. His mask fragment is also changed upon transformation, disappearing from its usual place and sprouts from his back as four pairs of legs with four of the appendages on each side. The legs are jointed as they are arched up and the second half of the legs are arched down to resemble wings.The bone fragment, which are shapped like a spider's legs, are covered in a thin layer of flesh and tissue.

In between the pairs of legs are thin, organic tissue that "webs" them together. It's something like webbed hands or feet, but with the bone fragments instead to enable gliding or flight. Since the fragments do come from his back, it does tear through the back of his fitted robe like arrancar attire. His collar is laid comfortably against his shoulders and collar bone with no intention of being fully extended upward. Infact, his new clothes are covered in organic tissue with the apparent veins that sometimes pulse from certain parts.

There are also small, micorscopic hairs on himself that can pick up the vibrations in the air and on the ground. His eyes are almost the same, except that his irises turn into a dark red color. The inside of his robes have the same material as the exterior, but having black linen. Else where, his bone fragment seems to sprout along the arms, through the skin, and come out through either the wrists or the top of the hands as bone like stingers as a type of weapon or zanpaktou as a result of him releasing his hollow powers. These stingers are about two feet long and extremely sharp, covered in the same living tissue.

Unlike the color scheme of his attire and body, the bones remain white, which is also unlikely with the bone fragments that sprout from his back. His hakama,or pants, are also fitted to his legs for more manueverbility, being red also. However, they are tucked into his new, pointed boots that are kneehigh. The main color is black while the sub color is about red, the said color being around the rim and at the point or toe of the boots. These boots replace the sandals that he usually wears as an arrancar.

On his hands are also small bone claws that resemble the spider, though they may be used as weapons, he usually use them to cling to walls and such. All in all, his released powers grants a fitted organic outfit that resembles his original body and to give him more manuevebility.If the robe was ever to be opened up, his upper abdomen is revealed. There is a tight, long sleeve shirt. It appears to be almost spandex,but this shirt is actually more organic tissue that covers him, or a second or third outer skin if you will.

The tissue that's been mentioned, is akin to his own hierro, but tougher even with his aforementioned steele like skin growing in defensive capabilities whilst releasing his resureccion. This skin has constantly flowing spiritual energy that regulates this second skin, compressed internally, on the contrary to the casual hierro. Of course, even withthis in mind, the skin is no morethana second skin other than it being a resemblance of his old hollow like manifestation. Above this second skin is a body like structure that resembles the main body of a spider hugging around his mid section, thorax and all. Strangely, the spider doesn't have any flesh wrapped around it, or tissue as this covers up his hollow hole.

His teeth are also sharp, a bit jagged also. His robes and what not, are long and elogant that reaches slightly past his knees and each of the bone legs expanding up to six feet long that could fold in when not used. He has small holes on his wrists that act as spinnets, capable of shooting web embued with spiritual pressure to make it hard to getoff since it's extremely sticky. The spiritual pressure released is a dark violet, highly corrosive that even some techniques and generic hollow abilities adapt to it. The spiritual pressure and even the poison he has breaks down composition,infecting the exterior and interior on certain conditions before eating it away (this is also to know how the poison works for techniques and generic abilities for arrancar).

With it constantly switching properties, immunity to his poison is impossible. The reiatsu could augment his attacks. All in all, he hasturned into a completely humanoid arachnid. His stingers, claws, and even his teeth excrete his venomous material to paralyze his foes upon breaking the skin. His hollow hole *which is covered up by the fragment*

Ultimate Ability/Attack::Javier begins to develop a spider's capability, including a highly corrosive spirit energy that acts as "venom".The spiritual pressure released is a dark violet, highly corrosive that even some techniques and generic hollow abilities adapt to it. The spiritual pressure and even the poison he has breaks down composition,infecting the exterior and interior on certain conditions before eating it away (this is also to know how the poison works for techniques and generic abilities for arrancar). This spiritual pressure becomes his natural one, meaning his reiatsu related attacks will share the same effect.

Techniques:

Caída [Crash]: Whenever he strikes an opponent's body with his stingers, claws, or bites, he injects a liquid venom inside of them that lasts for seven posts. It does nothing on the first strike until the fourth post, in which the body goes numb. If struck again on the same spot, they will be paralyzed on the second post after the second strike for three posts unable to do anything.If struck a third time, the venom will overwhelm the foe and kill them.
[If the killing part is unacceptable, then they'll be paralyzed for an additional five posts.]
Back to top Go down
Kylita Anari

Kylita Anari

Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider]   Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:31 am

tone down your technique, the killing part is not acceptable and the whole paralysis seems very godmod. I will approve it though if you change it to getting hit three times being paralyzed for four more posts.
Back to top Go down

Araña Pesadilla [Nightmare Spider]
Page 1 of 1