Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Morder! Vampiro! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Morder! Vampiro! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Morder! Vampiro! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Morder! Vampiro! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Morder! Vampiro! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Morder! Vampiro! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Morder! Vampiro! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Morder! Vampiro! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Morder! Vampiro! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Morder! Vampiro!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladimire Drake

Vladimire Drake

Morder! Vampiro! Empty
PostSubject: Morder! Vampiro!   Morder! Vampiro! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Name: "Vampiro"

Release Phrase: "Morder!" (Vladimire must have blood on his Rapier and then lick it and say "Morder" to release)

Represent: Vampire Bat

Element: Lightning

Sealed Description:
Spoiler:

In Sealed State Vampiro takes the form of a silver Rapier with intricate silver wires around the tsuba. The Blade is long and very sharp. On the beginning of the blade their is a image of a Gargoyle-like creature with its mouth open and its tongue out. It has a long black sheathe and is often used like a Cain.

Released Description:
Spoiler:

In Release State Vladimire appears like this except he has another pair of appendages on his back that spread out to form wings. The appendages on his arms are razor sharp and can become wings as well. He also gains a long tongue, he also has two other appendages that wrap around his collar and act like a black wing cape. With in his cape are a large horde of blood thirsty vampire hollow bats that act like a shield as they sacrifice themselves to protect Vladimire and to complete his wishes. Vladimire also has three tails instead of one.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: : Relampaguear Arremetida~ Lightning Dash (Released)

This is Vladimire strongest ability and attack, by charging his very atoms and every particle in his body with his dark lightning like Reatsu, Vladimire, may transform his entire form into a being of pure energy, pure electricity, thus losing his Humanoid/ Release form. In this form Vladimire becomes too fast for the naked eye and can not be captured by physical means or by Kidou like 6 Binding Rods of Light, he also becomes extremely difficult to hit as in this form he can spread his atoms in opposite directions or stretch out of the way with uncanny speed, he may also travel great distance in mere moments. But while in this form he can not use any of his attacks, he can not strike his opponent or cut them, but he is capable of shocking them by slamming his energy body against them. Magnetic Fields makes this technique to difficult to use and practical useless and it allows him to be captured by outside metals if he hits it (Certain Metal Zanpaktou are capable of capturing Vlad such as ones with Magnetic Fields but no Zanpaktou in Sealed State may capture him). He can only stay in this form for 4 post and must wait another 6 post before he can use it again.

Innate Ability: Will add later.

Techniques:

Aguacero ~ Cloud Burst (released state) Vladimire will open his mouth and release a large (about 20 feet wide and 10 feet tall) black gas-like cloud at his opponent(s). If the opponent(s) get trapped with in the cloud they will be struck with powerful bursts of lightning, this technique replicates what happens during a Thunderstorm with in clouds. It has a usage limit of 5 and a cooldown of 5, it has a charge time of 2 (damn it >,<)

Horda de Murcièlago's de Relámpago ~ Horde of Lightning Bats (released) Vladimire opens his leathery cape and releases his bat horde, he charges his bats with dark purple electrical currents and sends him at his target ,using his thoughts, he can determine different flight plans and attack strategies, when the bats are attacking this usually leaves Vladimire exposed to attacks. The bats that are charged with lightning have a purple aura around them. The bats can bites and slam into targets transferring the electrical current to them, sending a crippling current to them. Repeated strikes will weaken the opponent. Once a bat is slashed away it dies.

The bats also act like a spies as Vladimire can see anything they saw by telepathically talking to his bats.

Vladimire can create more bats from the gel like pouches on his torso but can only grow them at a certain rate and can only create a certain number at one time, it takes 2 post to create 5 bats at one time but with a cool down 2 post. Vladimire starts with a total of 20 bats.

Cadena's de Corriente ~ Chains of Current (released ) Vladimire charges electricity into his hands and he becomes capable of shooting dark purple bolts of lightning from his fingers to create chains of electricity to bind an opponent or to attack from long range like a whip, cutting through flesh with the condensed power of lightning. It will constantly shock an opponent while they are being bound with powerful currents which make breaking the chains very difficult. This attack can bind a person for three posts as well as last for three posts and has a cool down of three posts.

Last edited by Vladimire Drake on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Morder! Vampiro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morder! Vampiro!   Morder! Vampiro! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:36 am

For your element, the metal zanpoktou thing is vague. Be more clear. Some metal zans will have abilities that might logically trap you.
Back to top Go down
Vladimire Drake

Vladimire Drake

Morder! Vampiro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morder! Vampiro!   Morder! Vampiro! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:00 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Morder! Vampiro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morder! Vampiro!   Morder! Vampiro! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:08 am

Your entire release is, Epic. To say the least. It is my honer to label it as so.

[Approved]
Back to top Go down
Vladimire Drake

Vladimire Drake

Morder! Vampiro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morder! Vampiro!   Morder! Vampiro! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Corriente ~ Current (released ) Vladimire charges electricity into his hands and he becomes capable of shooting dark purple bolts of lightning from his fingers. The power of this attack is strong enough to bring even the most resilient person to there knees, despite being a simple technique. When the lightning is released it becomes very fast and repeated or long time exposure will result in death. It has a charge time of one post and it can last for a total of one post and then the user must wait another three post before he can use it. He can use this technique up to 3 times.

Changed this one to this one.

Cadena's de Corriente ~ Chains of Current (released ) Vladimire charges electricity into his hands and he becomes capable of shooting dark purple bolts of lightning from his fingers to create chains of electricity to bind an opponent or to attack from long range like a whip, cutting through flesh with the condensed power of lightning. It will constantly shock an opponent while they are being bound with powerful currents which make breaking the chains very difficult. This attack can bind a person for three posts as well as last for three posts and has a cool down of three posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morder! Vampiro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morder! Vampiro!   Morder! Vampiro! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morder! Vampiro!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com