Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shuei Setsuna I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shuei Setsuna I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shuei Setsuna I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shuei Setsuna I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shuei Setsuna I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shuei Setsuna I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shuei Setsuna I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shuei Setsuna I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shuei Setsuna I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shuei Setsuna

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna Empty
PostSubject: Shuei Setsuna   Shuei Setsuna I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:44 am

Arrancar Registration

Name: Shuei Setsuna

Appearance:

Personality: He is rather an emotionless man, who only does what he is told by higher ups. He speaks soft and calmly as well. His range in knowledge does not overcome his true intentions, no matter how dire the consequences are, if he wants to go for it if that is what he truly wants. Overall his personality is down to earth and based on logic and facts. There is no what ifs in his way of being. What happens is what happened, and he doesn't ever question these things. A true soldier at heart one can say. Loyal, reliable, and somehow in the essence of being neutral instead of being label evil or good. Shuei Setsuna will always be a mystery.

--------------------

Hair Color: Silver

Dislikes: Arrogance, Crowds

Crushes: None, respectful to all women ideals and tends not to bother with it.

--------------------

Specialties: His eyes have the vision of having a field of vision up to 270° (compared to 180° for humans), his awareness in acute hearing is high, and he may smell blood over a mile away that is a large amount. A wound may be smelled for about a twenty-five feet radius. Amazingly, he remembers his past only by little means of flashbacks.

History: Over 660 years ago, long before that essence perhaps, thrived two strong clans located within Japan around the 1600s AD. These clans were once allies. One known as the Setsuna clan; meaning of Calm Snow and the Hakura clan; meaning Reef Above the Water. Both these two where guardians of spiritual entities around Japan's Hokkaido. However, due to a horrible misunderstanding, the Setsuna clan struck a blood pact with Orochi for more power. An evil God that has said to eat eight maidens and resemble that of a large eight-headed serpent. Since then, the clans have waged a generation long grudge with casualties made from both sides.

The Setsuna clan has dried out, leaving out from such a loss war. The Hakura remained victorious and never brought such a historical fact out of day light due to one conclusion. A child was born out of the Hakura and Setsuna clan during the time of war. Both the mother and father where killed. The clans departed, and the Setsuna surrendered out of the cruelty and punishment to receive from such a dreadful act. The child was taken into the Setsuna family. Due to the pureness the Hakura thrived for, this child was left alone without knowing the mother and father. Children all around this child's presence seemed to be of a mocking. Since this child was not of pure with the clan itself they named him Shuei Setsuna. It was a boy that was born out of the Hakura's favor. His father Setsuna his mother Hakura. As the name Shuei itself translates roughly into Water.

-------------------------

The child was born nonetheless, and the clan or family was cruel enough to dispatch the young one. Shuei surpassed his adoptive father at the age of fifteen and was designated as the clan's leader. Shortly after the completion of his training,
Shuei has always remained the one who tried to do the best out of everything. Knowing he wasn't a part of such a family and living in such tough times, he is killed shortly after. His death was gruesome. The stabbed him, repetitively. The others felt he was not worthy of such a proclaim. It was not right as he was only carrying half of such blood in the family line. In the end, Shuei's efforts were of nothing.

-------------------------

As the poor child's death occurred at age seventeen, his soul was engulfed by a monstrosity he could not know what it was. It was odd, his life troublesome. Now even death itself depresses his soul's morality even more. What he had on Earth was no different in death. Only his aloneness comforts him in the dark. As time went on, he found a way to co-exist with these things. Eating them. One after another out of sheer aggression with absolute zero tolerance in such habitats of everything. Soon as time was it has been so long since he has seen the real world or any other world other then the nightly skies, the opposite crescent moon with the white sands of deserts that rested on a gloomy forest of death mixed with the pleasures of sins. Eventually, Shuei Setsuna rises to the top of such unwitting things. Coming into Las Noches as a proud and newly Arrancar. His mask fragment unknown in place, it is good to be argued if he has one or not. His Hollow hollow remains in his chest, where the heart should be located at.

Innate Ability: Shuei has the power from a link off of his Resurrection, which is to create wind around him and to shoot wind as projectiles. The wind itself isn't strong enough to pierce the flesh in one strike or in any, however, its pressure alone is enough to knock, bruise, and break bones if hit critically. It would take a 1 post charge to pressurize the wind into such a shape to pierce the skin or any material that can be cut logically. The shapes of these winds can range quiet far with stealth. However, Shuei must use body movements to create wind from nowhere.

Picture of Character:
Spoiler:

Sample Chapter: None.

Last edited by Shuei Setsuna on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Shuei Setsuna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna   Shuei Setsuna I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:28 am

Umm Two things.

1. Why are you on this bleach site Shuei hahahaha.

2. Add a rank: Numeros, Fraccion, Espada. Pick D<
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Shuei Setsuna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna   Shuei Setsuna I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:28 am

Umm Two things.

1. Why are you on this bleach site Shuei hahahaha.

2. Add a rank: Numeros, Fraccion, Espada. Pick D
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna   Shuei Setsuna I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:59 am

Umm 2 things.

1. Because I can.

2. Why did you double post? O_<
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Shuei Setsuna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna   Shuei Setsuna I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:05 am

1. Im sexy.

That is all

[Approved]
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna   Shuei Setsuna I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:07 am

1. Damn you.

'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Kylita Anari

Kylita Anari

Shuei Setsuna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna   Shuei Setsuna I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:58 pm

umm >.>
<.<

since Jaden waas being a douche I will say it

APPROVED ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shuei Setsuna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuei Setsuna   Shuei Setsuna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shuei Setsuna
Page 1 of 1