Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The power of influence: Tenrai I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The power of influence: Tenrai I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The power of influence: Tenrai I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The power of influence: Tenrai I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The power of influence: Tenrai I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The power of influence: Tenrai I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The power of influence: Tenrai I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The power of influence: Tenrai I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The power of influence: Tenrai I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The power of influence: Tenrai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

The power of influence: Tenrai Empty
PostSubject: The power of influence: Tenrai   The power of influence: Tenrai I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:15 pm

(He does not know any techs as of this moment, simply because he rarely fights.)

Name: Tenrai

Manifestation: The zanpoktou, is a elongated coiling whisp. A phantom persay.

Release Phrase: "I pray to thee, Tenrai."

Family: Poisen/Illusions

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto: A normal katana, nothing special about it except the fact that the blade is five meters in length. This katana is made for parrying not attacking. So the captain relies on his shikai.

Shikai: It his a hilt, with a guard that appears to have long, skinny bamboo spikes projecting from the guard. The hilt itself is a light blue. Wrapped around in a spiral.

Shikai Ability: The shikai, is actually billions and billions of microscopic organisms who dont have a function individually, however when they are released they look like a transparent wind whip, which is actually a super mutating virus, in which it touches the opponent, the opponent will be placed in a state of Active Hypnosis, meanwhile their own bodies are begining to be melted down, in a string of various diseases and random parts of their bodies will have the muscle tissue broken down, separating the muscle from the bone. While there are ways to expel the viruses from your body, the illusions let it play as if you are not feeling a pain at all, and the most that the illusions do in its basic form would be that the opponent will see Aiezos zanpoktou as any element that Aiezo wants.

TurnsPoisen EffectIllusionary Effect
0-2The viruses enter the body

they work there way into
the blood stream, and travel
it down to all sections of the
host body. Then they lie in wait.
The opponent will feel
no sensation of the viruses
entering it will only feel as
if they themselves where
cut by a razer. A normal attack.
2-4The viruses activate, and immediately
attach themselves to white blood cells,
effectively obliterating and consuming
them. After this is done, they then
enter the nervous system, and attack it.
Making the pain receptors increase.
The opponent will believe
that they function like normal
and so they would not notice
the strain in their own body.
This however activates the loss
of hearing. Which is now
controlled by Aiezo.
4-6Now with the immune system and the
nervous system taken out, the virus
works its way around the body, seeing
as some people are naturally resistant,
to poisens, this virus will obliterate that
immunity. Seeing as it co-exists in the
host, regardless of if they have a
resistance, or not. This effects, poisen
users.
The opponent, shall blink, as
soon as this action happens, then
the power of vision is gone. Only
however will the minor vision is
gone. Due to the fact, that Aiezo,
does not see the point of changing
the full surroundings just yet. But he
can control the full vision.
6-8Now with most of the muscle system
gone, the opponent will have their
skeletal system attacked. Which will
cause the bones to become more
fragile and weak. Meaning that the
slightest of attacks would damage them.
Nothing really happens, except that
now the power they hold over smell
is now gone. They can only smell,
whatever Aiezo tells them to smell.
This allows a safe passage through
the nazel passages for the Viruses to
the brain.
8-10With all of the systems, now under attack,
they soon are overcame and then the body
of the enemy is so severly weakend, that
they can no longer maintain control of their,
spiritual pressure, and their motor skills are
now trashed. Damaged beyond repair.
It is only now that the opponent
can see what is wrong with them.
They can notice that their moving
at an accelerated slow pace. The
sensation of touch, is now gone.
Under the control of Aiezo.
10 The brain of the opponent is completly
severed with all the systems in the body
now damaged, and unusable, the virus
wiggles itself into the brain, and takes
over completely. After this happens, the
person is restored. The match is over.
All systems work, but the charecter is now
labeled dead.
At this, the final stage in which the
opponent is now under 100%
control by Aiezo, they will no longer
be able to move, see, hear, taste,
touch, or smell. They are now
vegetables in which they shall be
treated as a dead(npc). Meaning
that rp wise they are dead.

Bankai: Misogi Tenrai
The power of influence: Tenrai Golem_by_Lutherniel

Bankai Ability: All the effects according to the table below are cut in half. Aiezo however, now has the power to effect Bount dolls, and certain summons. His own speed is boosted, and he now has a giant summon in the area as well. Similar to how jizo functioned, is how Misogi Tenrai functions. As in it can not attack its master, and it can not move very fast. However the giant summon is good with defense, and can take most damage. The summon sprays out a gas which does the same effects as the wind whip, and the blade that Aiezo carries is coated with a liquid form of that gas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com
Kylita Anari

Kylita Anari

PostSubject: Re: The power of influence: Tenrai   The power of influence: Tenrai I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Approved, bitch >D
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

PostSubject: Re: The power of influence: Tenrai   The power of influence: Tenrai I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:08 pm

Inventions

The Robatic Arm: The arms function is simple, being made of a special lightning resistant alloy it is a amplifier to strength. It is not a set amount of strength, but its effects are simple. With a punch he is able to shatter buildings, punch through certain energie attacks, such as cero(non elite), create craters in the ground, and even cause a simple sword strike to turn into a two-handed type full powered swing. The arm however, can not be used constantly. It has a a two turn delay between each of the activations on it. However it is resistant to simple, sealed level, attacks.
Cooldown: 2

Hyperactive Meteor Seeding Drug(HMS): This drug is highly poisenous. Not by normal standards either, this drug attacks at greater speeds depending on the the amount of reitsu that the opponent is immiting. If the opponent is in shikai, then it activates in three turns, and kills in seven. If the opponent is in bankai it activates in two and kills in five. Also, the extra amount of rei that is released by the opponent causes the symptoms to increase. The symptoms are:
Tremor/Movements
Spasms
Walking Problems
Word finding difficulty
Slurred speech and Muteness.
Bladder problems
Bowel symptoms
Low mood
Swallowing problems
Complex regional pain
Unexplained heartburn and indegestion
Joint disfunction
Facial pain
Pelvic pain/painful periods
Atypical chest pain
Cooldown: Can be used twice every two posts.

Vision Enhancement Drug: Placed in a clear vial is a liquid substance that when consumed, or, when it touched the skin of a opponent or person. It will diliver an enhanced power to predict the next movements of the opponent percisely for the next two turns. Allowing for the person who is given the dosage to dodge and plan attacks for the next two turns. However that only activates if the person is given a drop, one single drop of the drug. If any more is applied then the outcomes are severe and horrific. The effects are instant and The symtoms include:
  • Chest pain or discomfort
    Dizziness or faintness
    Fear of dying
    Fear of losing control
    Feeling of choking
    Feelings of detachment
    Feelings of unreality
    Nausea or upset stomach
    Numbness or tingling
    Palpitations or pounding heart
    Sensation of shortness of breath
    Sweating, chills, or hot flashes
    Trembling or shaking

Cooldown: Can be used twice per every four posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The power of influence: Tenrai   The power of influence: Tenrai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The power of influence: Tenrai
Page 1 of 1