Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Dracula's Playhouse I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Dracula's Playhouse I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Dracula's Playhouse I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Dracula's Playhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Dracula's Playhouse I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Dracula's Playhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Dracula's Playhouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Dracula's Playhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Dracula's Playhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Dracula's Playhouse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vladimire Drake

Vladimire Drake

Dracula's Playhouse Empty
PostSubject: Dracula's Playhouse   Dracula's Playhouse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:39 am

Vlad Dracula a.k.a the Impaler of Las Noches was walking about in his Kingdom, alone. The vampiric Devil was bored out of his wits with the absolute boredom of doing nothing special besides existing. The lively undead Quarta Espada was indulging himself drinking a red liquid, the liquid of life: Blood. It sustained him and gave him power though in a different way then depicted in the Bram Strykor myth, although quite close in theory.

The Impaler Prince sipped his drink again and again, his bones were tired from under-use and he was itching for a fight or maybe the company of Arrancar Girl or any girl for that manor. They both kept his mind active and the blood in his veins pumping and moving, though the latter had less risks then the one before. He wasn't too scared of death but he wasn't going to jump into its arms for stupidity.

A hawker by heart he needed to hunt. Hunt. HUNT! the emotion was nagging at him to go and kill something, not something weak, meek, and not worth killing but something powerful a real prey that could fight back. He huffed as he took another sip and then threw the glass at a near by wall, the blood stained the wall and dripped down slowly. Soon an Arrancar of his countless Fraccion would come and clean it up, it was only a matter of time.

As expected a young Arrancar girl came in and began to clean it up, Vlad could sense that she was scared of him, the Devil's Son. She looked no older then sixteen and she had black hair, brown skin, and purple eyes. Pretty thing, she was thought Dracula former Voivode of Wallachia. He watched her as she bent over and began to clean up the glass that was scattered on the floor of his dwellings. The creature of the night got a thrill from watching her and got an idea.

Time to have some fun. thought Dracula.

One piece of glass was further then the rest and as she reached for it, Vlad used his speed which could only be described as Godly to appear before her with the Glass at his feet. She was surprised and she began to sweat with fear, she reached for the Glass and it cut her finger, blood soon collected at the wound. Blood lust was expected as it was one of those uncontrollable things associated with Dracula. She was now truly scared.

Vlad watched her with his red vampire eyes and smiled, as he helped her up. He looked at the wound and then he took out a cloth which he wrapped around her small little cut. Vlad was taller then her, and towered over her. He smiled showing his vampire teeth.

"My dear you should be more careful..." he said using hi speed to appear behind her, he then continued to speak into her left ear "...if too much of that precious blood of yours drips out..." Vlad then used his speed and brought her to the wall. No exit for her. "...you may die." Vlad brought his head down to her chest and listened to her heart beat. Thu-thump,thu-thump it went. He then grabbed her chin playfully and gently "Next time use a broom..." Vlad released her. She was lucky. Not all girls that enter Dracula's Playhouse live to tell about it.
Back to top Go down

Dracula's Playhouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com