Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ireneus [Quincy Vice] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ireneus [Quincy Vice] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ireneus [Quincy Vice] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ireneus [Quincy Vice] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ireneus [Quincy Vice] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ireneus [Quincy Vice] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ireneus [Quincy Vice] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ireneus [Quincy Vice] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ireneus [Quincy Vice] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ireneus [Quincy Vice]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ireneus

Ireneus

Ireneus [Quincy Vice] Empty
PostSubject: Ireneus [Quincy Vice]   Ireneus [Quincy Vice] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Quincy Registration

Name: Ireneus [peace]

Appearance: Ireneus has black hair, letting his bangs hang over his eyes and has aqua green eyes. He has pale skin, and stands at 6'4". He usually wears a black dress shirt, with two spiked crosses on each side of the upper torso area. He also wears black jeans. And has some black sneakers.

Personality:
Ireneus is one who leaves another in peace, and is not likely to but into anything he see's too dangerous or risky. He is more than capable than accomplishing success in any normal situation he can handle and is not beyond his league. He knows his limits, but when it comes to his race it is expanded into anything for the race's survival. He tends not to like people who follow him around for a not so good reason. And is rather annoyed by it. he can be easily agrevated and can be rather temper mental.
He is not one that is likely to give up on something he thinks he can win. such as an argument or a conversation. but he is still one to respect another's opinion and such and such.
He is very flirtatious. Especially when it comes to girls around his age or slightly more older than him.
Usually known to recognize certain patterns in an opponent. And uses this ability to his advantages and can become rather annoying.
--------------------

Hair Color: Black; Medium sized

Dislikes: Stalkers

Crushes: Maturity

--------------------

Specialties: All Quincy powers adn techniques

History:
In the forest not far off from the famous Karakura Town. A child was born and named after Peace itself. His parents believing he would be the one relieving the Quincy's world of war and destruction and guide them into an era of peace and prosperity.
However, a catastrophe would occur not to long after the child would grow into his own Maturity. But that had still a long time to pass. The young boy Ireneus was the son of the quincy leader and was soon to be trained alongside his father before having to help the quincy win a war that seemed to never end. But this young boy of a line of humans so unexpected to survive, would end it.
In his own thoughts, the boy knew there was something rather different about him as he grew in the five years since his birth, the elders and the rest of the quincy had treated him with a certain amount of respect. It puzzled him, he couldn't possibly understand the fact that he was any different than any other one of the spiritually aware children of the quincy.
As the young boy advanced through his die hard training, he noticed a pattern in his friends spiritual pressure. They all seemed ready, but they would always keep their spirit pressure to the highest that is safe. He kept it to the level that is low enough to remain undetected from a football field away. Every time they played with each other he would always win because of his ability to tune himself out of the crossfire they would put him in. They just could not find him until he began to use his Ginto, selee Schneider and on occasion his own bow. Not that it was too powerful or anything. He'd rather use it in dire situations where his life is on the line. The arrows they fired at him were weak enough to give him a bruise.
At the age of twelve, he was accepted into the ranks of the Quincy after finishing through a hell of training. He even had his Senrei Shuto now, at the age of twelve. And he had trained enough and hard enough to be given an elite rank, while many of his friends fell below them.
Ireneus was forced to make new friends, they were more like acquaintances though due to the fact they were constantly killing off the hollows.
Ireneus was alone, too alone for a human to normally be.
He was soon to be released from the forest and into the human world. He went to normal school, he played normal sports. And he always seemed to make tenth in the class ratings every year. Something to be proud of due to his level of learning. But he would soon be intrigued to expand his knowledge of battle even farther.
At the age of eighteen. He joined the military and passed through training. And served a good ten years in it. Where he specialized in all the infantry weaponry.
After this, he had enough of his salary to create his own....humanly arsenal of weapons. Including various small arms weapons, sidearms and other equipment used by humans.
He returned home after the many years of fighting. Just before the bounts destroyed karakura, and began an era of peace for the quincy. secluding them from the battles that would surely destroy them, and only allowing his people to fight when requested.

Picture of Character:
Spoiler:

Sample Chapter:
Ireneus wore his usual black clothing as he always would, the only thing shining out of the darkness of the forest was his aqua green eyes, almost glowing in the dark. Piercing through it, seeing what others never would dare to see in this blackness.
He had a very calm and peaceful expression on his face. Showing he was merely wandering through the forest where the quincy hospital was located.
It was around seven o'clock at night. And he could here the other quincy residents dining and laughing in the peaceful halls of the hospital. It pleased him, he had fulfilled what his parents had expected him to do, bring peace to his race. But the peace would be short lived. knowing he could not reject requests of alliance with the shinigami forever, they would have to take their part as well. It troubled him, and it was the only thing on his mind. He could never defeat the strongest race, as the quincy were perhaps the weakest. but that did not mean he had no chance of survival.
If he continued to reject alliances, everytime he risked an attack or a possible ally. But alliance was not the option. Rebuilding Karakura would be nice. But that wasn't either.
It was merely another one of thos times, where some say "coincedence", he said,"Consequence", while some said "chance", he said "Cost".
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

Ireneus [Quincy Vice] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireneus [Quincy Vice]   Ireneus [Quincy Vice] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:15 pm

Nice, thanks for including the plot into your history. APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com

Ireneus [Quincy Vice]
Page 1 of 1