Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. Mimic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. Mimic I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. Mimic I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. Mimic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. Mimic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. Mimic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. Mimic I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. Mimic I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. Mimic I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. Mimic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mimic

Mimic

Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. Mimic Empty
PostSubject: Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. Mimic   Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. Mimic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:49 am

Shinigami Registration

Name:Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. “Mimic”

Appearance:Mimic has the appearance of a 17 year old boy. He is 5,9” and has red hair. His appearance is much like my avatar but he does not have glasses.

Personality:Mimic can be very childish most of the time. He likes to pull pranks on people and whines about there being nothing to do when he’s bored. He can also be pervertive at times, including; peeping… That’s basically it. He’s actually very smart despite his childish demeanor and is often relied upon for his advanced healing techniques. He’ll act mature only when around his co-captains and enemies. When at home he just acts as his normal, childish self. Although he’s smart, he can’t understand women and usually misses any hints that seem to fly towards him. They just fly right over his head. He’s a lot like a rebellious teenager.

Division:
4th

--------------------

Hair Color:Red

Dislikes:People stronger than him, People who underestimate him, Paperwork

Crushes:
He likes older women but, only because they are “fully matured” as compared to females his age. Other than that, he likes any girl that’s excessively nice to him.

--------------------

Specialties:Has photographic memory

History: Mimic was a mod soul in his past life. He was very young at the age of 13. He, as well as the other modsouls, lived with Nero Urahara, a descendant of the great Kisuke Urahara. Being the first of his creations, Mimic claimed to be the leader of the other modsouls. However, the other modsouls had the tendency to mess with his head and constantly remind him how inferior he was to some of them. His past abilities allowed him to touch any type of matter and re-assemble his own molecules to match it. It’s because of this ability that Mimic managed to become a soul reaper in the first place.

There was a hollow rampaging through Karakura town at about midnight. It’s only ability allowed it to suppress it’s spiritual pressure which allowed it to kill without being noticed. Mimic was up late toying with one of Urahara’s inventions. This specific one allowed the user to heal ten times faster than it would normally take to heal a person. It was in the shape of a black armband and to make it work, you’d have to put it on your arm and it discharged energy waves that traced your body and magically heal a wound in a matter of seconds. Needless to say, Mimic stayed up the whole night hurting himself.

It wasn’t until he decided that he wanted to see how much the invention could heal that he grabbed the zanpakto of one of the residents staying at Urahara’s shop and ran out into the city. Once there, he continually cut his arm with the sword but not feeling the pain since the armband was already on him. During his little run of stupidity, he ran into a huge chameleon shaped hollow as it blended in with the surrounding and began whipping Mimic with its tongue from all directions. Being flung left and right, Mimic fell to the ground as he thoughts raced, trying to figured out what to do. As he turned to the side, he noticed the zanpakto he “borrowed” from the shop earlier and tried to wield it.

He charged the monster with the sword numerous times but whenever he got close the monster would just camoflauge itself and whip Mimic from behind. Toying with him unmercifully. After a few failed attempts, Mimic noticed a pattern and predicted the hollows next move. He managed to cut the hollow’s tongue off which sent it flying into a rage. It roared as it grabbed Mimic with its tail and swallowed him whole. Mimic sat there in the beast’s stomach crying and praying that someone would save him. The stomach acids dissolved his body completely and only left the modsoul pill. This didn’t affect the hollow much accept for giving it Mimic’s ability to reassemble its molecules. The very same hollow continued to kill and eat souls for years. It was eventually noticed by shinigami and quincy but, because of Mimic’s assisted ability, the hollow managed to kill all that stood in its way.

It took a Lieutenant soul reaper to actually vanquish the beast. As the head was sliced in two, instead of dissolving, it imploded. The modsoul pill was completely dissolved after all those years of being hit with the stomach’s acid and, the purification of the shinigami’s soul triggered an abnormal reaction. When the implosion settled, nothing was left. Mimic opened his eyes for the first time in years. He remembered seeing everything the hollow saw but he just assumed it was a nightmare. He stood to his feet as he looked at a reflection of himself in a puddle. ”I look…older…” He said aloud as he was greeted by a shinigami walking by. Mimic was standing in the middle of the Rukongai. He, of course did not know this, being that he’s never been to Soul Society. He did recognize the shinigami and thought that the best way to cope and figure out exactly what happened and why he was given a second chance, was to become a shinigami like the rest of them. He eventually found himself at the academy where he took his first steps into becoming a soul reaper.

After graduating from the academy, he found out how he became to be. It turns out, when the hollows soul was purified and the soul was to be buried, Mimic's pill interfered with the process, sealing the purified soul into Mimic's pill. However, when the pill was broken, the soul was sent down to soul society. In a sense, Mimic was given life(...or death) as an actual spirit and he vowed to take full advantage of the situation. Becomming a soul reaper that no one could ever forget. Those were his intentions. That and making Nero proud, assuming that he would forgive him fo trying to take on a hollow by himself.

Picture of Character: Same as my avatar

Sample Chapter:
(One of my RP samples from New Divide if you don't mind)
"Arrrooooooo!!!" Howling was all that could be heard as Rykiske slept. As his eyes slowly opened, everything he could see was blurry. The only thing that was visible was the bright light of the full moon. Rykiske slowly rubbed his eyes and tried to gather his thoughts, "How did I get out side? I thought I was asleep in my room..." He heard a familiar voice respond to him. "Wake up, fool. We've got trouble."

That insulting tone could be none other than Rykiske's zanpakto spirit, Kagemaru. Apparently, he was in his battle ready form being that he only insulted Rykiske in this form. Rykiske sat up, now being able to see clearly, was face to face with three hollows about the same size, shape, and personality as a full grown wolf. Rykiske was unimpressed. As he slowly stood to his feet, he used this oppurtunity to mock his zanpakto spirit. "Hey Kagemaru, is this your family?" he asked sarcastically.

kagemaru grew angry and snapped at Rykiske, "Just for that, I'm not helping you fight" he responded as he began to ignore Rykiske. Before he realized it, he was being circled by these hollows like how when sharks circle their prey. Rykiske quickly grew nervous as the circle seemed to be closing in and he tried to get his zanpakto's help, "...Uh, hey K-Kagemaru...Y-You know I didn't m-mean what I said right?"

There was no reply as the first hollow made its move and jumped at Rykiske. Acting quickly, he slashed at it, slicing it into two. The two pieces fell to the ground and reassembled themselves into two different wolves. There were now four. " Great, one of 'those' hollow..." Rykiske said sarcastically as he kept trying to get his zanpakto's help.

"Kagemaru, please. I'm sorry..." Still no response. He picked up the sword to his eye level and looked at it endearingly. In the reflection of the sword he saw one of the wolves multiplying. He quickly put the sword down to see that the wolves had multiplied by the hund dreds and began walking towards Rykiske. With no where to run, he jus stood there, closed his eyes and took on a defensive stance. His two hands on the handle of his sword, holding it upright and his arms pointing out in front of him. One of the wolves pounced and grabbed Rykiske's throat in it's mouth. As he gasped for air, everything started blur again when he opened his eyes. He blinked really hard as a reflex for the pain he felt and quickly opened his eyes to find himself in his bed and his zanpakto laying on his throat. He quickly sat up, letting the sword roll off his chest. Luckily, the sword was still sheathed so, no permanent damage was done. As he slowly caught his breath, he loodked at his zanpakto and said, "From now on you sleep under the bed. All I need is for me to put you back up on the mantle above my bed so you can fall in my eye" he said sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. Mimic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. Mimic   Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. Mimic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Seeing as that okita guy is not active. Approved
Back to top Go down

Kuukan, Mozou a.k.a. Mimic
Page 1 of 1