Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alegria Vidos

Alegria Vidos

The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter Empty
PostSubject: The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter   The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:19 pm

Name: Alegria Belinda Vidos

Appearance:She is a cute petite girl with short, light blond hair that is put in two pigtails,or sometimes leaves it loose. she has hot pink eyes that have two pink lines going in a straight line down her eye lids and stop just about right underneath the eye. She has slightly tanned skin,and strawberry pink lips.And her remains of her hollow mask is a head band that trails down leaving a heart shaped mark on her cheek, and when she presses it, her katana with a pink hilt appears, which is covered with cute little heart designs. she also has a #9 tattooed on the small of her back.

Personality: Alegria is a ridiculously preppy girl who almost always wears a cute smile on her face. She doesn't take things as seriously as she should, she believes that life is just one big game. Though as cute and innocent as she seems, when it comes to fighting, she gives a lethal threat of course while wearing a cheerful smile as if you just gave her a cute new outfit! she is very optimistic unlike her twin brother. the only time this arrancar isn't smiling is when she gets her new clothes dirty with her victims blood...then she puts on an adorable pouting face and states that you ruined her outfit and that after she kills you she'll buy herself a new one.But if her enemy tears her new dress,skirt,ect and its her favorite, she will scowl and shout with the top of her lungs,"you...ruined...my...DRESS!" and no matter what race, Vizard,shinigami, ect. She will immediately want to eliminate them. And she is the exact opposite of her twin/emo brother,Lorenzo.

--------------------

(This piece is optional)

Hair Color: Light blond hair

Likes: She loves wearing cute clothes,shopping,fighting,and the color pink.

Dislikes: She hates it when her clothes get stained with blood...especially when its brand new.And she hates her brother's pessimistic attitude.

Crushes: She hasn't decided yet.

--------------------

Specialties: Fashion designing

History: Alegria was born an arrancar and was born along with her twin brother who is three seconds older than she. Their mother Salliavae Gran Vidos, the Quinta Espada, raised them in Hueco Mundo after they themselves were born as Arrancars {Mother was Espada before the twins were birthed}. With her brother,they knew who the enemy was and where both equally intelligent.Though she has more passion for shopping more than normal geniuses. She acts as a spy in the human world, and because of her preppy personality, she was able to blend in more in the crowed unlike her brother and his gloomy personality.When she's not attending meetings, she wears a lot of pink and white. But when she is in meetings she shows up in her skimpy arrancar uniform with her blond hair tied up in two pigtails.She is one of the most powerful arrancars along with her twin brother. Like her personality, she is the master light, while her brother controls illusions.She became an Espada along with her brother as well and she is proud of her power and rank, others who laugh at this in her eyes must die...in style!

Innate Ability: Alegria's special innate ability is light element based. She can create airborne light element reishi weapons. These weapons can be thrown in many directions at the control of this princess's whims. A draw back to the control would be that it can only go in one forced direction. The effects of these weapons are particularly interesting. The weapons upon contact of something explode. They also absorb the reiatsu and rerioyoku of that area. If the explosive drain has occurred successfully then the collected spiritual particles form together and create a sphere of beautiful light that then flies towards Alegria's hollow hole. Once inside the hole it consecrates the area and then Alegria's spiritual levels increase in both areas.

Picture of Character:
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2009/364/9/5/Arrancar_Marianella_Doll_by_Kina_Maaka.png

Sample Chapter:
Ichisake sprinted through the valley, keeping an eye out for anything that seems unusual,things have been getting tense in the soul society and she has been working hard to accomplish the honor of being a captain, she gazed her eyes across the fields, her eyes steady and alert. suddenly,she froze as she sensed an overwhelmingly strong spiritual pressure.. what..what the hell is that?! she asked herself as she grabbed the hilt of her sword. she then hid her own spiritual energy, then she silently climbed a tree as gently and as swiftly as the wind that brushes past the grass, when she reached the top of the tree she hid among the leaves and waited. watching the owner of such strong spiritual energy come closer,she slowly then unsheathed her sword.

Her eyes now flickering red. she jumped from the trees making no noise whatsoever.She watched the stranger approach, and as the person came around the corner,Ichisake flash-stepped behind him and brought the sword down on his head only having it deflected by another. "what brings you here?" she demands suppressing a snarl that threatened to escape her lips. The man looked up slightly with an evil grin on his face,"you're worst nightmare." the strange man, then made a combo to her legs, arms, ankles, neck, and back.

Ichisake dodged all of these combos easily by flipping over the man.She landed on the opposite side, she turned and glared at him, her fighting stance tense,"state your name." she ordered harshly. The man looked at her and laughed,"i don't have time to introduce myself to such a weakling like yourself." and with that, the man appeared behind her, and pressed the edge of his blade on her neck, not cutting, but just to let her feel the cool metal that was pressed to her soft flesh.

Ichisake gritted her teeth, in slow anger,"get...that sword off my neck NOW!" she kicked the man to the ground and exploded into her wolf form, she snarled at the man, her now ruby red eyes lit up in anger. She pounced on him and bit his arm, but unfortunately for her, she was flipped over before she could yank his arm off. The man thrust his sword to her neck, reflexively, she jumped over the sword. The man grumbled a few unintelligible words and attacked again. Ichisake flipped over it (yes in wolf form) and pushed off the nearby tree, she howled and bit his face, leaving the man stumbling backwards with his bleeding cheek, he started cussing loudly, causing ichisake to bark slightly, sounding suspiciously like snickering.

the man lunged again, but unfortunately for him, he lunged at a wrong angle..leaving Ichisake the perfect spot to attack, she lunged upward and her mouth closed on the man's neck. With one sickening SNAP! the man's head rolled on the grassy floor. Ichisake changed back to her original floor, and wiped the blood off her mouth. she then wiped the sweat from her forehead, smirked and walked away. Just in time to see the sunrise...

Last edited by Alegria Vidos on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo Vidos

PostSubject: Re: The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter   The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:13 pm

allow me to translate the picture, my sister......
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alegria Vidos

Alegria Vidos

PostSubject: Re: The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter   The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:38 pm

thank you brother...
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

PostSubject: Re: The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter   The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Alegria Vidos

Alegria Vidos

PostSubject: Re: The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter   The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:17 pm

thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter   The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arbiter of Knowledge's Daughter
Page 1 of 1